The Grey King

Status
Not open for further replies.
He smiled in relief at what she said, shaking his head as he admired her initiative. He would soon speak up, looking into her eyes. "If it were easy, I would have done so long ago. Actually... I did... but the Grey was far smaller then than it is now. Perhaps we could visit every capital city of the provinces, but even then that could take a couple of years. Now is time to relax. You must be overwhelmed after a long day. Allow me to show you to the hot springs, you need to unwind and so do I."

"Oh yes...with the dividing." She mused gently, shaking her head at herself for not thinking of that. Of course he would have suggested it otherwise, how could she not have realized that? "I apologize. I didn't mean to cause any offence with my suggestion. I wasn't thinking." Indra held his gaze, studying him and scrutinizing his appearance before smiling faintly. "The hot springs...? I-we...not together though, Your Highness?" She was quick to ask, obviously still nervous about that...sort of thing. "You can go first though, it's your home. You are the King, after all."

Status
Not open for further replies.