The Green Thorne Bed and Breakfast ... With Superheroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
March and Nate will room together against March's wishes once I can brain enough for a post.

Sorry about the wait up, you guys. I didn't really expect the surgery to take it out of me this much. :/ It was a lot easier on me to have a screw drilled into my jaw, go figure. :<

It's all good, Tribs! =D

*Is also open to a roommate*

I don't mind sharing with another, too. Rozzy just likes to nest in pillows and blankets, or just sleep in a tree outside her window, so there would be a free bed in there.

:3 Feel better Tribs.

Maybe Roz and Rich can make blanket forts? =D

@Fluffy , I was writing up a post and was wondering if you wanted to be my roomie or not? Just so I don't write it up and end up accidently forcing it on you.

@Fluffy , I was writing up a post and was wondering if you wanted to be my roomie or not? Just so I don't write it up and end up accidently forcing it on you.

Sure, I don't mind. Sounds fun.

Edit: In that case, I shall have another post up soon!

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Cerulean
Shiny does! :3

Oooo. Kam could always bunk with March and Nate! :D I would feel very sorry for him if he did. They could have grabbed a three bed room if you'd like. Oh! Or March could kick Nate out and Kam could end up with him.

Also @Vay , her character doesn't have a roomie!

Hey everyone!

I'm going to go ahead and close this up. It's not doing so great, maybe it was the time or maybe it's because there's so many other excellent things going on on Iwaku, I don't know. What I do know is that it was a pleasure seeing your characters even just for a bit and we tried and that's good enough. <3

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.