The Green Thorne Bed and Breakfast: Winter Edition!

Darren didn't have time to argue or waste time on people that annoyed him. He simply looked at the man and listened to him talk. Shaking his head he ran his hand through his hair and then watcheed as he finially left. it wasn't like he didn't like the guy, that wasn't the problem he just got under Darren's skin. When Abaijah thanked him he simply smiled and shook his head. " No problem theres no need to thank me and to be honest I dont think your weird at all".

When Abaijah took a step back and took his hand asking what he could do to repay him Darren thought about it for a moment. " Well i dont know, i suppose you could keep me company". He said and chuckled a bit. Looking out the window at the snow he could only imagine how cold it was outside. Still with his hand in his he walked into the living room and sat down on one of the couches. Darren was honsestly enjoying himself.

He didn't know what it was but there was a relaxing feeling. Darren leaned back into the couch and looked at Abaijah. " So tell what do you do around here on days like today?". From the coner of his eye he could see a guy comming down the stairs. There was honestly a good about of people in the house.

Staring at the wall. Staring at the ceiling. Staring at the floor. Damn, he needed to vacuum agai-- Huh? Noah was asking for Joshua to trust him? "I've always trusted you, silly," the cook muttered and slowly his gaze moved back up to the boss' face.

For a split second, he was stunned still by the look on Noah's face. A subtle expression, it would only be noticed by someone who knew the man's habits and that man was currently staring at Joshua with a cloudy, incomprehensible look in his eye. What else could the cook do but obey?

Joshua closed his eyes and instantly felt his face growing warm. The tone of voice Noah was using was actually making him quite nervous, though he fought the urge to run away and kept his feet firmly planted. What would Noah do? Surely he wasn't about to...to... No way.

Noah was glad that there was a nearby mistletoe. He'd hung it in the back hall just a few hours prior and while he hadn't thought he'd get any use out of it he had hoped that his guests would. Noah's hands found Joshua's and he pulled the man forward a bit to where the mistletoe was hanging, the cute little bow he'd added earlier made him feel foolish.

Joshua couldn't possibly return his feelings. The Cook was so nice and wonderful and Noah... Noah wasn't. Not really. No. I'm not a good person. A good person wouldn't do this to their friend... This is wrong Noah. The dark haired man swallowed, his hands tightening in Joshua's.

You aren't supposed to go around kissing people with their eyes closed without their consent, Noah!

Noah gave up with a mental sigh and pulled Joshua towards him. How could he show him how he felt? He kissed the man's forehead as he hugged tightly for just a second. The Holidays really were getting to him. They were tough anyway and now there was Joshua. Sweet and wonderful Joshua who had been added to those that Noah would die for so damn fast.

Noah kissed Joshua's cheek and released him. "Thank you."

He looked embarrassed and... a little emotional as he rubbed his bearded jaw. "I should get back to work shouldn't I?"

He listened to the slight creek of the floorboards underneath. There was a audible enough echo that it perked up his interest. Movement ceased with a bit of planted feet thrown in. Chest out and shoulders relaxed, Rich licked his lips in anticipation. It had a been minute since he last freely released without any sort of repercussions from some suit.

Rich started off soft and breathy. His voice trailing off to possibly absent ears, watching a self casted shadow. Blue eyes shifted left and right, wanting someone to be there but be deaf. It was a weird notion that lay within him. A constant battle between a need to be in the spotlight and bring happiness the only way he knew how and a nervousness that always lay inside. Deep breathing.....focus....

Ohhhhhh Why won't we stay a littleeeeee LONGER? Ask me to stayyyyyyy

It flowed into a fading falsetto before Rich cut it off. No need to over do it. Clearing his throat, he rushed off to find something else to do. The echo had made him nervous enough to slip off towards the food residence.

A pause. There was definitely a pause and it was making the cook all the more nervous. Had Noah been joking? No, the boss was many things but he wasn't that mean. Joshua fought with all of his willpower to remain where he was, to keep his eyes closed and withstand the intense impulse to turn around and run away!

And then he was drawn close to Noah, so close that he could smell cologne and apple cider. So close that he even caught the hint of cinnamon. And by some miracle, Joshua kept his eyes closed, even when Noah's lips touched to his forehead.

Right around then, that cook's poor little heart was flailing around like a pre-teenage girl at a boy band concert! And oh, how his knees weakened while he stood there, hands slowly, steadily moving up Noah's torso and coming to rest on the man's pecs. Maybe he was crazy, but Joshua could have sworn that he could feel that man's heart skipping wildly against his trembling hands.

And how good that embrace felt. How mind-spazzing and amazing and wonderfully blissful and...perfect. Too soon he was released and where his face had been glowing with happiness just seconds prior, now the cook looked mildly disappointed but mostly unsure. What was he being thanked for? He had no clue, nor could he really decipher the look on Noah's face.

"I... I should..too," Joshua muttered in reply to the last thing the boss had said. Stiffly he turned to leave, but he managed only to shuffle down the hallway a few steps before he paused to look back at Noah. Brow furrowed, cheeks ablaze, he chewed lightly on his bottom lip while he considered giving in to temptation.

No. It wasn't as if it'd been a kiss on the lips. He was probably just misunderstanding things...

He turned around again and quietly descended the stairs.

This vampire was kind enough, not to mention a master of the art of petting a cat. But he wasn't warm like humans were. Joshua was warm too, but because of the implications surrounding that man, anything was possible. He was a strange case indeed and the cat was concerned that should the kind cook realize his own situation, he would find it difficult to remain as he is now.

But back to the problem with this vampire. His lap was cold. Thus, the cat was cold - something he was starting to be just a little disgruntled about. So with a bit of a kitty grunt, he lifted back to his feet and stretched. He had every intent on abandoning this ginger vampire for a comfier lap, but first it was only polite to show gratitude by nudging his head against Marcus' chest while purring loudly.

Then the cat abandoned ship, dropping silently to the floor and trotting toward the door. Once he reached the living room where several guests were still being entertained, he sat down just inside the doorway and watched the festivities with bright pink eyes and his tail wrapped around his feet to keep them warm.

Having thrown a bag on the bed and stared at the ceiling for a while, Patrick decided he'd given enough time to "settling in" (whatever that really meant) and decided to head back out and... well. Hide from people, really. He wasn't sure how ready he was to be back, but he was here and he was going to make the most of it. Even if Lotte hadn't showed up yet.

Probably everyone was gathering in the kitchen as usual. Joshua was pretty modest about his contributions to The Green Thorne, but the kitchen had always been the centerpiece of activity, even in the summer. Now with hot apple cider all made up and everything smelling delicious and warm, it was even more likely to have people gathering there. Poor Joshua. He didn't want people hanging out in his kitchen all that much, but he was going to have to face everyone. Pat, on the other hand, could go hang out in... the library, for example. Good place to avoid other people. Yeah. He got up off the bed, opened his door a crack and nervously looked both ways before heading down the stairs. He didn't want to run into anyone on the way down. Nope.

Moving as quietly as he could down creaking stairs, Patrick made his way to the library, the nice warm room full of books and a window seat. He wasn't big on reading, but he was just fine with hanging out in a warm empty room and looking out the window. He started wondering whether the snow was still as heavy as it was when it started as he entered the library, then took a step backward with a jump as he noticed the lone occupant of the library. "Uh, hi," he stammered. "Didn't realize someone might already be in here." Patrick took another look at the man sitting in the library and staring into space. That wasn't a hair color Patrick saw very often. So pale, too.

He took a deep breath. "I'm Patrick. Staying here for a few days. Mind if I sit in here for a while? I, uh, like to look out the window..." Not exactly true. But then, why would he tell another guest that he was avoiding people.

Yuuki wasn't too distracted by the heavy snow and darkening yet beautiful scenery of trees and deep grey sky to notice the eyes on him or the sly moments of that person as they neared him. Someone supernatural, he felt, but there was no ill intent. That was good, seeing as he came here to get way and relax.

In response to the whispered words, he calmly looked over his shoulder at the blonde man, offering a slight smile after a moment of staring. He was deciding if he felt like entering a conversation with someone and yes, he did, considering the subject. Attention fell back to the snow as he spoke, his English was fluent but hints of a Japanese accent still remained. "Is that so...? I used to see plenty of snow in my home village as well..." although, that snow would stop and thaw away in the Spring. His gaze turned distant as he compared the falling snowflakes to the ones in his distant, blurry memories.

The snow was starting to fall faster, heavier as the white subaru progressed down the road with cautious speed. The car was new, too new for the driver's tastes, but it had been a present from her mother for the holidays and Lotte had accepted graciously. The row that had been had when Lotte refused to drive it to the bed and breakfast had escalated to yelling and climaxed with Charlotte Gregor angrily capitulating to her mother's will, if only to shut her up. Now, she was driving the giant, unfamiliar vehicle through snow that was reflecting her headlights in a most disconcerting fashion. Thankfully, no one else seemed to be on the road.

"You're not going fast enough. We're never going to get there on time."
The voice came from the occupant of the passenger seat. Aside from hair and skin color and the shape of the nose, the woman was as different from Lotte as it was possible to be. Plump and dressed in faded, baggy clothes, Cassandra "Casey" Gregor had one foot up on the dash, the other tapping along to whatever was on her ipod. Clutching the wheel harder, Lotte tried to ignore her sister. Casey was, after all, just trying to get on her nerves intentionally.

A few moments later, silence had relapsed. Suddenly, Casey's foot hit the floor of the car and she sat bolt upright, looking around. Yes, Lotte had seen the shadow, too, but hadn't reacted with near the excitement Casey had. Lotte had purposefully concealed the nature of the Green Thorne Bed and Breakfast and its odd goings on from her family. Even when her mother had insisted she take Casey, she hadn't told her sister, wanting it to be a surprise and, more importantly, not wanting to look crazy if nothing did show up.

Glancing at her sister, Lotte was tempted to stop the car. Casey had paled, her eyes glancing around wildly. Her sister had never been superstitious until the past few months and it was manifesting in interesting ways. Well, she'd have to get over it.

"Ah! See, there? There's the drive." Lotte smiled comfortingly as she pulled up behind the other cars and parked.

"Don't block them in!"

"Casey, there is plenty of room for them to get out. Besides, they can always ask me to move this giant mon-"

"I don't care. It's. It's rude to block them in. Move."

"Look, I'm already going to get the luggage. I'm not going to have this argument."

There was a long moment of quiet as they wrestled their bags from the trunk.

"Then let me move the car!"

"Hah, you move my brand new car? There aren't even two hundred miles on it yet and mother would kill you if you hit a patch of ice and wrecked it." By now, the sisters were halfway up the walk to the door.

"I'm a good driver!"

"That's why you ran your car into a tree at the bay."

"You had to bring that up again, didn't you? You're as bad as mom!"

"Hah! If it wasn't for Mother--" the door slammed open into the wall, rebounding off of a suitcase Lotte was carrying, "-- I never would have brought you here, so what do you think of that?" The volume of the sisterly debate was rising, filling the bottom floor of the once peaceful bed and breakfast.

Noah stared at Joshua. The cook looked so... He couldn't describe it but dammit he didn't like it! He had caused that sadness by being a coward. He couldn't keep Joshua hanging on like this. He couldn't keep doing it to himself either! It was causing problems and Noah had started the bed and breakfast to live a relaxed life! Or at least a happier life and he had promised himself that he wasn't going to hurt anyone else.

No one else was going to be a victim of Noah Thorne's emotional constipation.

But he had never expected to fall in love with anyone out here in the boonies. Or ever. No. Noah had to do something. Joshua was going down the steps and Noah could hear the hum of conversation in the house and he could feel the snow settling on the roof and all those minuet seconds trickling away while Joshua left him alone under the mistletoe. He had planned on kissing the man and then he'd gotten cold feet and now look at the mess.

Fuck that.

"Joshua, wait!" Noah thundered down the stairs after the dark haired cook like a man on fire. His eyes were blazing and he looked determined. Very determined.

"Hold up. Because that was NOT how I planned that at all and fuck..."

"I love you but I need to go check on the guests, I think I hear an argument but..."

Noah pulled Joshua close again and this time, this time he kissed him. On the lips with a nearly bruising force. "I love you. Don't you go anywhere. And oh... it'd be really nice if you loved me too but I'll deal with that in a minute!" And then Noah was racing, nearly falling down the stairs to get to the guests below.

"Charlotte! You made it! And this is your sister, yes? I'm so glad to see you again!" Noah seemed frantic, a little too loud and a little too... crazy. "Pat's here too! But. I'm in the middle of something. So. You have the same room as before, I know you can find it, you're an amazing woman and I have to go again!"

Noah charged back up the steps, taking two at a time.

[DASH=white]Abaijah definitely liked someone holding his hand, even if the next thing he knew he was in the living and sitting on the couch with Darren. Still. It was nice and Darren didn't set off any of his alarm bells. "What do we do for fun?" The red-blond haired man grinned at that. "You mean besides getting drunk? Well, that was the one time. Oh, Noah has a great library and I like spending a week or so here at the Holidays to unwind, it's a lot quieter than New York." The window behind the couch caught Abaijah's attention.

"It is really really come down out there, wow. Pretty amazing, huh?" He blinked and then his face colored a little bit. "I'd love to keep you company, Darren. You're a nice guy and you're good to talk to." He tucked a loose strand of hair behind his ear. "I just hope that if I start rambling you'll pinch me or something instead of letting me bore you to death..."

Besides, Abaijah thought, I have enough dead people in my life. What I could use is a little more life in my life.
[/DASH]

Somewhere out in the snow a motorcycle's engine had been cut and there was the subtle bang as the a helmeted driver put the beast into the barn where Noah's ancient pickup truck sat.

Reactions: 1 person
Darren smiled as he sat down with Abaijah. it was nice having someone to hang out with. Especially on days like today. When the man mentioned getting drunk a smiled formed on his lips. it had been a long while since he had laast had a drink and figured that it wouldn't hurt if he decided to have a few. To be honest he didn't know why he stopped drinking. Mabey it just wasn't realy a need like other people had for it.

" Yeah NewYork is really noisy, always people doing something in the bust streets no matter what weather". Just thinking about newyork made him think about being where he was. Darren liked the place just a pinch more than his home because of the quiet. When you constantally hear loud noises everyday it starts to get annoying. Looking at Abaijah a smiled formed on his lips. " Well why dont we grab a few drinks and then head over to the library".

Standing up Darren placed on hand in his pocket and then looked out the window. " You amuse me and i enjoy you being around so trust me you wont bore me".

He couldn't help but be disappointed in what had just happened. Since he'd begun living with Noah, Joshua's head and heart had been a total mess. Some days he would feel as though there was something between him and the boss and other days felt as though Noah just liked being overly affectionate. His mind could never decide on which one was correct, nor could his heart decide on how he felt about the bed and breakfast owner. But after the kiss to his forehead and to his cheek and then given nothing more, not even an explanation, he really felt so disappointed that it stung deep in his chest and concepts that he didn't particularly like started filling up his head.

What if Noah saw him as family instead? Joshua wasn't so sure his heart could handle that.

The usual calm exterior that he showed the world was nowhere to be seen tonight, it seemed, because first he'd shown confusion, and now he just looked a little bit like a kicked puppy. At least, until Noah called out to him.

Freezing on the step he'd just reached, Joshua hesitated before turning around to meet the boss' gaze again, doing his best to keep his face neutral (and failing somewhat terribly at it). Noah's vigor was a little surprising and the cook nearly backed right off of the stair he was perched on!

"Wh--?" He hadn't even gotten one word in. Not a single one! But it was alright because his lips were too busy anyway. Blinking rapidly, stunned stupid by the kiss and even more so by Noah's confession, Joshua found himself tongue-tied as the other man skirted around him and down the stairs.

No no no no! Don't go! Don't just fry my brain like this and leave! That's what he wanted to say. Or shout. Or...something! But he just stood there with his lips clamped shut, face the color of a tomato, eyes wide. He thought he heard Noah's voice, unnaturally loud and enthusiastic, downstairs but he really couldn't be sure. It wasn't like he was paying attention anyway. No, Joshua was off in La La Land with a giddy little smile spreading across his lips.

Noah...he... Love... Bringing a shaky hand up to his face, Joshua gingerly touched the tips of his fingers to his kissed lips and sank down onto the stair above his. He loves me... This was a dream. It had to be a dream! The other hand clasped over the first as he stared off into nothing, elbows resting on his knees.

Breathing had never been so difficult.

And when Noah came thumping back up the stairs, Joshua jerked his head up, those hands hovering in place a moment longer before them moved to the step he sat on and he pushed himself to his feet. His eyes never left Noah's as he slowly dropped down the few steps between them with a look in his eyes like a cat unsure about a stranger, though so desperately wanting to be loved anyway. He said nothing as he slipped his arms around the boss' shoulders and nestled fingers in thick brown hair, lips parting, head tilting...

Tenderly, and maybe still a bit shyly, the quiet cook kissed his boss, taking his time and lingering on that bottom lip a second or two longer while he suckled it softly.

Did he love Noah back? He'd let said Noah be the judge of that.

The girls were still arguing as Noah approached. However, at his slightly manic attitude, Lotte waved her sister silent. This much energy and volume from the owner of the B&B was baffling, and Lotte's smile of happiness to see her friend held more than a hint of concern for his wellbeing.

"This is my sister, yes. Casey, this is Noah Thorne."

Casey gave a jaunty salute and then crossed her arms, assessing the owner as he continued to talk. Lotte tried to ignore Casey's bratty manner and instead continued smiling, though the smile was growing quite strained, especially at the mention of Pat and then at the following mention that there was only one room reserved. Casey leaned around dramatically, peering at her sister as Noah ran off up the steps.

"Who's Pat?"

Lotte groaned and grabbed her bags, heading upstairs to her room, her sister slouching after her.

The room was much the same pretty, country decor as before, only now it seemed that the floral bedspread and accessories were blue and white, reflecting the chill of winter. Lotte set her bags immediately on the bed, huffing. A few moments' search confirmed her fear. There was only the one bed and no cot. Well, she'd talk to Noah about the cot if she could catch him.

There were, however, two keys on the table and she tossed one to her sister, who had been occasionally repeated her query and seemed to be getting quite frustrated with Lotte's silence. Casey caught the key, spinning it around and staring at the antique thing.

"I'm going to go find Noah and see about getting you a cot, Casey."

"Wait a second, why do I have to sleep on the cot?"

"Look, it is bad enough we have to share a room. I'm not sharing a bed." With that, Lotte stormed out, beginning her search through the halls for Noah.

Casey Gregor made a face, playing with the key a moment longer. She frowned at the bed, then hopped upon it, putting her dirty shoes on the bedspread before smiling with satisfaction. It wasn't much in the way of sisterly revenge, but it would do for now. Hopping up, she headed down the stairs and into the sitting room. She paused, watching the people for a moment before stomping across the room to an overstuffed chair and flopping down in it. Out came the smartphone as she began checking to see if there was anything to do in the nearby town. Like hell was she staying here cooped up with her sister and these fashion happy strangers. Maybe she could find a coffee shop or something to hide in until this trip was over.

But Casey, curious as she was, couldn't resist the urge to evesdrop. Slowly, she started moving closer to each group of people, listening in a moment before moving away. It was eventually her stomach growling that dragged her away from what had become slow pacing. Well, the kitchen would be around somewhere, right? And with kitchen came cook, she hoped, which meant quesadilla.

Of course, she'd have to find the kitchen, first. Casey started walking around the first floor, poking her head into rooms and getting progressively more hungry. It was after looking down one hallway that she turned and very nearly collided with a man.

"Hey now! Careful!" Casey looked Rich up and down, quickly feeling a slight tingle of nerves. She suppressed it, leaning against the wall cockily. "You wouldn't happen to know where the kitchen is, would you?"

Noah tripped up the stairs, banging his shin hard but he couldn't even find it in himself to curse. Not with the way that Joshua was looking at him. He stopped there, panting softly from the run and then there was Joshua, wrapping his arms around him and kissing him so sweetly it was nearly worth crying for.

No tears though. Not right now, not with Joshua kissing him. Sucking at his lips. Noah's brain went into a whirlwind of thoughts about having guests and things to do and everything else. After all, he had wanted to have a big holiday and ... But. Damn. Noah growled softly as he pressed into Joshua, his hands sliding down to the cook's hip and tugging him flush to his body. "Joshua..." He kissed him hard again, just like the first one and he didn't stop this time. He rained them down on the unresisting man's lips, his hands stroking down over Joshua's hips until he met that firm but yielding buttocks.

Then he squeezed.

"May I show you ... how much I care about you?" Noah bit and then licked Josh's lips and left a trail of kisses down the man's neck, his face heated and his voice soft. "I think our guests can get along fine without us..."

[DASH=white]"Really?" Abaijah grinned. "I promise you though, there's a good chance I'll bore you." He teased, leaning back against the couch, pulling his hair over his shoulder and letting it cascade down to pool in his lap. "So, I'm from New York. Well no, not really. I live in New York but I'm from Tennessee, you see. Explains the accent right?"

His fingers smoothed over the back of the couch, enjoying the rather nubby texture. At least it was leather, which while looking amazing seemed to stick to you in uncomfortable ways if one was too warm and it was cold in the winter... Abaijah marshaled his thoughts back into some semblance of order.

"Where are you from, Darren? I can't place your accent at all, I'm better with dead languages than living ones. Which is really sad, I think and tells you just how much I get out..." He let his storm cloud gray eyes roam over Darren's face and kept them roaming any farther over the handsome man. He really should get out more...
[/DASH]

Marcus blinked up as someone entered the library, he guessed it was about time for someone to intrude. Plus, the cat had abandoned him for some reason. Maybe he was chilly in this cold weather or something. Sucks to be dead. You're no one's favorite snuggle buddy when the temperature is in the teens.

"Marcus. Sure kid, knock yourself out." He gestured lazily at the window and picked up the book sitting on the end table next to him. Patrick. Probably the same one from the summer. Smells rather tasty. Maybe that's why his car broke down... Wonder if he got a new car? Probably. Marcus mused to himself silently.

The lanky vampire stood up and gave Patrick a look before nodding at him and walking out. "Someone has arrived." Out the red headed vampire went. Out and down the hallway and out through the living room and out on the front porch to watch a late arrival.

Even in the snow, Marcus could smell the distress.

Barely paying enough attention, her words incited internal anger until Rich snapped back into reality. He watched her scan him like a grocery item. She vaguely reminded him of someone that he used to know. His mouth curled into a smirk and dimples appeared. Her demeanor was rather confidant, even in her chosen "too cool for school" position. It was as if she throw up a unneeded shield, and she hid everything else very well. She could make some greenbacks at poker.

"I was actually headed there now. Care to be careful and let me show you?" He said, giving a challenging, playful smile.

Marcus seemed to be trying to shut him up. That was good. That meant Pat could just go sit in the window seat and Marcus wouldn't bother him. He glanced again at the redhead, shrugged as Marcus picked up a book, then took his seat and stared out the window. He hoped Lotte would get there soon. He felt so awkward and self-conscious, and not sure what he was doing there. He supposed, it being a bed and breakfast, and in the middle of winter, that there would sooner or later be wintertime activities for all of the guests to take part in. Maybe Noah would organize a board games room. Or perhaps some snowshoeing and sledding. And, of course, opportunities for smaller groups to get "lost" out there in the snow... Patrick shivered. Man, he was hung up on Lotte. And too shy to go meet anyone else staying at the Green Thorne right now.

"Someone has arrived." Marcus announced, startling Pat out of his reverie. Patrick nearly fell out of the window seat. He had apparently even forgotten the redhead's presence. Huh. Marcus really had been perfect company.

Patrick watched as Marcus stood up and left. Curious that Marcus knew someone had arrived. Should Patrick follow? What if it were Lotte? Would he rather meet her hurriedly on the stairs, or wait until dinner when everyone would be more settled? And what if it WEREN'T Lotte? Did his curiosity get the better of him? Did he have any curiosity? Or was he just going to keep sitting there for the rest of the evening?

No, that was definitely not going to happen. If nothing else, Patrick could catch up with Rich. Another person he knew. With that, Patrick stalked out to the staircase, hoping he'd run into Lotte, but if not, he was determined this time to be somewhat social.

" Trust me im not the one that gets easily bored". His lips formed into a smile and he watched as he placed his long hair in his lap. It was truly remarkable, well to him anyway. Usually he saw people with long hair, guys to but his was just...there wasn't a way to actually put it. When Abajiah said that he was from Newyork Darren was shocked i mean of course it was highly possible but the accent made it seem otherwise. When the man finished saying how he lived in Tennesse he nodded.

" Well im born and raised in NewYork but at times i mask my accent so people often wonder" Darren chuckled slightly before placing his hand on Abajiah's own. " Well mabey when this snow dies down and its a little less mabey i could take you out somewhere so you could get around more". Placing his free hand in his hair he glanced out the window. He was planning on enjoyinh every single day of winter.

Now that his body was completly comfortable and the heat was radiating off his body he honesly didn't want to move but he wanted to see the library and the books. Darren stood up from the couch reluctantly and then chuckled. " Hey so how about we go an check out those books?". He couldn'r help but bite down on his bottom lip.