The Green Thorne Bed and Breakfast: Winter Edition!

Name: Darren Towers
Personality: Darren can be a bit of a quiet person when he feels like it. Usually he's typically nice to those around him unless you piss him off or rub him the wrong way. When he's around people he likes he tends to act goofy and gets wild when drunk and is a flirt. He has a short temper but he learns to channel his built up anger lifting weights or swimming.

Appearance:
ChadWhite2.jpg

Well hello there, Darren *____*

Name: Charlotte "Lotte" Gregor
Personality: Lotte is playful to the point of wicked, somewhat daring, and athletic. She loves a good challenge, a good adventure, and a good ghost story. She's somewhat of a perfectionist when it comes to her looks and clothes, and is one of those people who take more luggage than one would think reasonable. Underneath her enthusiasm and playful distance, however, is someone who longs for acceptance due to a mother who always pushed her to be better than the best. A kind word, meant genuinely, would be the best gift for someone like Lotte.

Name: Cassandra "Casey" Gregor
Personality: Cassandra is sarcastic and standoffish. She's very much a tomboy and doesn't care too much for fashion or societal conventions. She wears what is comfortable and talks to whom she chooses. Her one passion is geocaching and she is genuinely lazy when it comes to other things, blowing off chores when they don't suit her. Her reaction to their mother was to seclude herself and rebel, and now her mother has insisted that Casey and Lotte need time together and sent Casey with her sister to the B&B. Casey is torn between amusement and annoyance at this fact.

Everything looks great! I've already PM'd a few people with changes, it looks like we've got a great crowd!

All starting characters MUST be done by the 1st! If you aren't done, you're out!

Last call everyone! Get your characters up and in! I'm posting up the OOC sometime this afternoon!

Name: Milo Ezekiel Kilby

Personality: Friendly, but a little shy, Milo comes off as the sweetest guy you'll ever meet. He gets flustered easily (he's a terribly easy mark for teasing), and he has a tendency to get carried away when he's excited. He's touchy-feely and affectionate with his friends, to the point of being a little clingy. On the flip side, however, he can be surprisingly judgmental and antisocial, though he keeps most of his grouchy commentary to himself. He rarely loses his temper, but when he does, it's explosive. Most of the time, though, he's very easygoing. He doesn't identify as female, but he also doesn't mind too much when people mistake him for a girl. (He does get a bit annoyed when he's taken for a teenager, on the other hand.) He's a bit ditzy, but very smart, as evidenced when you get him talking about a subject he's passionate about (especially literature and writing). Although he's generally pretty talkative, he doesn't open up to people easily, and you'll be hard-pressed to get any substantial information about himself out of him.

Why does he wear women's clothing, you ask? Because he likes them and he looks adorable in them, that's why.

Reason for B&B Stay: Milo writes romance novels. The B&B seemed like the perfect place to spend a quiet holiday while he works on his latest book.

By the way he's also a werewolf :U

Gone till Sunday Afternoon! Seeya my lovely B&B Patrons!

Kisskiss Daddy Noah loooooooooooooves you.

(Alright alright I'm done, you guys be good. :D )

I will be good! I'll get a post in while you're gooonnneee :D

The Prodigal Son Returns!

... Wait. That's not it.

Anyway, I'm back! :D Hurrah.

Welcome back Tribsy! You have to fix Abaijah's postie again. The server going down removed the change you made when I pointed out that Nathaniel had bumped into him.

Welcome back Tribsy! You have to fix Abaijah's postie again. The server going down removed the change you made when I pointed out that Nathaniel had bumped into him.

Roar! Damn. Didn't consider that. I'll get to it! No worries. Just maybe tomorrow. x.x

It's alrighty Tribsy, I was just reminding you. XD.

Oh I know, Malku. I just hadn't considered that it would 'eat' it when the incident happened. :/ I got it up last night so you can posty. <3

Sorry I haven't posted I will be soon, just been caught up in other stuff.

I will be posting very slowly this week and weekend. I have back to back babysitting, a house to clean, and several chat RPs to attend. @__@

my character's lonley