The Green Fairy Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah, wait, that's a lie. I somehow managed to miss a lot of posts on there. I'm sorry! I don't think I got an alert for any of it T_T

I'll answer when I can, possibly today if I get time, otherwise tonight. Sorry for the wait, people, I thought nothing was going on in the IC thread.

• Love
Reactions: Quiet Souris
Sorry again, my schedule is pretty awful. I haven't had time to come up with an answer yet. Feel free to go on without me for a bit if you want to, and NPC my characters, I'll get back to it as soon as I have time.

• Love
Reactions: Quiet Souris
So, are our characters accepted?

Sweet. I'll get posting.

Are you still accepting?

This still open? I've been waiting for something like this for my multitude of fae characters lol.

I hope you're still accepting, even if not, I'll gladly post my CS.

What do you call yourself?
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"They call me Hades, so I started to do the same."[/BCOLOR]

How old did you say you were?

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"I never did say my age, but since I can not lie, I am 149650 days old."[/BCOLOR]

This is terribly forward of me, but what are you exactly?

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Ah, you're forward, I like that. They refer to us as Tilo(TI-LO), and because of this, love will never be apart of my life."[/BCOLOR]

Could you describe yourself for me?

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Must I do so?, well since you insist. I have black eyes, darker then any sky, my hair falls just to the center of my forehead while the back falls to the middle of my neck. My skin is as pale as the moon, and my lips are pale pink. I have long eyelashes, and famine facial features."[/BCOLOR]

What are you doing in town? How long have you known about the Club?

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"My brother, he just recently died, I came to give him the proper burial that the Tilo's receive upon death, since we were indeed the last of our species. I have just recently heard of you're club, and I wished to be around others similar to me."[/BCOLOR]

If you're a Faerie, what is your Court?

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"My court is Unseelie, but they do not have my loyalty."[/BCOLOR]

Wonderful. I'll give you the password, but you'll need to tell me a really juicy secret first...

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Ah, you must know something? How unfortunate for so many. Fine, My species, the Tilo, are a dingily race, for when we fall in love, we lose are wings and magic, and turn into mortals. Just to make sure I have given you enough secrets, I am also homosexual, which is indeed rare for the feas."[/BCOLOR]

If you're still accepting Characters, I'm more than happy to join.

Here is my CS:

What do you call yourself?

Aye, that is a rather odd question, lassy. I go by many names: neither fitting, to suffice. I prefer Annabeth. If you dare, I will accept to be called Ann, if ever I am in a presentable mood.

How old did you say you were?

Dare you, to ask such a thing. But I cannot blame your curiosity. I shall speak it in a riddle.

“Since the birth of King Arthur, a prophecy behold, there was the birth of ten more, each laughing in song,”

This is terribly forward of me, but what are you exactly?

‘Tis a forward question indeed, lass. In truth, I am a sprite, but many ignorant folk mistake me as a pixie. I refuse to confess more. It angers me, nonetheless.

Could you describe yourself for me?

Shall this question be any more impulsive? Aye, I will grant your wish. ‘Tis a bothersome truth, I stand at only three inches tall. I appear as a pixie, and have the spirit of one, indeed. But looks can be deceiving.

I have long blonde hair the color of gold, dark brown eyes in the resemblance of earth, and a petite figure. I refuse to explain more than this.

What are you doing in town? How long have you known about the club?

I was traveling alone, in search of a new dwelling. The forests I once resided in were demolished by those ignorant humans. In anger, I pulled a nasty prank on the leader of such an evil deed. I made his hair grow in pink. ‘Twas a fine day. Months later, I traveled from Ireland, and found such a Club. Shall I explain more, lassy?

If you are a faerie, what is your Court?

Aye, I don't have none. I was shunned from Seelie after an incident, in which I was so forth involved partaking in. I pranked the Queen Titania after she enforced an unforgivable law. She made it so a Faye may no longer joke with the leprechauns. I ended up casting a curse on the lass, tormenting her with long nose hairs.

Wonderful. I'll give you the password, but you'll need to tell me a really juicy secret first...

Funny story. I was involved in the Leprechaun to Massacre: hiding their pot of gold in a dragons lair. Nobody knows. Well, lass, incept you. What do you think, aye?

Status
Not open for further replies.