✈☼The Great Summer Escape☼✈ IC

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by T E R R O R, Mar 8, 2015.

?

Hawaii!

1. Yay!

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Aww...

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. Doesn't matter to me!

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  4. Meh..

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. THE GREAT SUMMER ESCAPE
    [​IMG]

Parents have been sending kids to Summer Camps forever, not once thinking about if the kid is too old for it or just
    not wanting to go. Lets all admit it, Summer Camp and teens don't mix well together especially when they had other plans with friends but of course they sent them there anyway with a bunch of little kids and the same old games they played when they were little...Not this time, this time the teens plan an escape from the crappy camp. It was time to take charge, who wanted to sleep in a log cabin let alone beds that probably had all kinds of insects crawling around under it? The plan would be simply, let the parents drop them off for the four weeks of Summer Camp then they would all join together and go somewhere great even though it might bring drama, heartbreak, hate, and tears. Where would it be? Well, it's all up to them but one things for sure, this would be
    The Great Summer Escape.

~-| A Friend Of Yours Sends You A Letter |-~
    Hey guys, it's me Conner. I'm sending this to you because I know you and my parents are kicking us out the house for Summer Camp...again and since we managed to not get stuck in Summer School on purpose this year, we don't have any options...Or do we? I've plan an escape from the place so we could go somewhere more...how you say up to our youth.If you're up for fun, meet me down the road from the camp around Bon Fire time. Don't be lame and stay at the place, I know you guys want to have fun right?..I guess I should probably end this letter...erm...

Love,

Conner (Or should it be sincerely???)

P.S- Please refrain from bringing stupid people along I mean...I can pay for a large amount of people but come on...If you're going to bring your stupid friends who are bitchy and crappy..This won't be the most fun trip you think it'll be. Buttt of course...I can't stop you so..Just have fun!

And so the journey begins....

Please wait for me to post first then you can post freely!
    -Also, this isn't a 1x1 so if no one else is replying while
    you and your interaction partner is and it's gotten
    further than 3 replies each, please stop and wait!

#1 T E R R O R, Mar 8, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
    • You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  2. Character Referencing:

Alphabetical. Name links to looks, age links to Character Sheet, and sexual orientation links to the profile of the person playing them.
    Girls in Pink.
    Boys in Blue.

Amber Jane Lacrosse- 16. Heterosexual.
    Avery Angel Smith- 16. Pansexual, Local.
    Breanne Grace Herman- 16. Heterosexual.
    Conner L. Devens- 18. Bisexual.
    Daniel C. Rylands- 18. Pansexual.
    Devon Markson- 18. Bisexual.

Elena Kim- 17. Heterosexual.
    Gabrielle Sansom- 17. Bisexual.

Jayden Hooper- 19. Bisexual.
    Jayden Mitchell-19. Pansexual.
    Jaymi Anderson- 18. Homosexual.
    Jesse Allen Graves- 19. Heterosexual.
    Jordan Anderson- 18. Heteroflexable.

Katarina Johnson- 17. Heterosexual.
    Kayden Mitchell- 19. Bi-curious.
    Kellen Lewis- 19. Pansexual.
    Kyler Maxon Stokes- 18. Heterosexual.

Mattaline Lena Nelson- 17. Heterosexual.
    Nikita Ahn- 17. Bisexual.
    Olivia (Oliver) Marie Jace- 17. Bisexual.

Samuel David Blake- 17. Heterosexual.
    Seth Alexander Morin- 18. Bisexual.

Sierra James Hunter- 16. Heterosexual.
    Sol D. Halls- 17. Heterosexual.
    Summer J. Halls- 17. Heterosexual.
    Trent Markson- 18. Heterosexual.

Crushes:

If a character has a crush on someone who is also crushing on them, the name will be green. Otherwise, the color is set to default.

This is still WIP since not everyone has figured out their crushes and all. It just took me a long time to do this, and I don't want to loose it. I'll update as you guys tell what your crushes are ♥

Amber .L.

Crush on: N/A

Crushed by: N/A
    Character Sheet
    [​IMG]
    Avery .S.

Crush on: Daniel,

Character Sheet
    [​IMG]
    Breanne .H.

Crush on: Samuel,

Crushed by: Samuel,

Character Sheet
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Connor .D.

Character Sheet
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Daniel .R.

Crushed by: Avery, Gabrielle,

Character Sheet
    [​IMG]
    Devon .M.

Character Sheet
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Elena .K.

Crush on: Jayden M,

Character Sheet
    [​IMG]
    Gabrielle .S.

Crush on: Daniel, Sol,

Character Sheet
    [​IMG]
    Jayden .H.

Character Sheet
    [​IMG]
    Jayden .M.

Crushed by: Elena,

Character Sheet
    [​IMG]
    Jaymi .A.

Crush on: Kayden,

Character Sheet
    [​IMG]
    Jesse .G.

Character Sheet
    [​IMG]
    Jordan .A.

Character Sheet
    [​IMG]
    Katarina .J.

Character Sheet
    [​IMG]
    Kayden .M.

Crushed by: Jaymi,

Character Sheet
    [​IMG]
    Kellen .L.

Character Sheet
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Kyler .S.

Crushed by: Nikita,

Character Sheet
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Mattaline .N.

Character Sheet
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Nikita .A.

Crush on: Kyler,

Character Sheet
    [​IMG]
    Olivia/Oliver .J.

Character Sheet
    [​IMG]
    Samuel .B.

Crush on: Breanne,

Crushed by: Breanne,

Character Sheet
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Seth .M.

Character Sheet
    [​IMG]
    Sierra .H.

Character Sheet
    [​IMG]
    Sol .H.

Crushed by: Gabrielle

Character Sheet
    [​IMG]
    Summer .H.

Character Sheet
    [​IMG]
    Trent .M.

Character Sheet
    [​IMG]

#2 Brea, Mar 8, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
  3. Conner Devens
    Conner was fast asleep in his bed, dreaming about who knows what. Half of his body was hanging off of his bed while the other half was tangled up in covers and earphones that were in his ear before he fell asleep. His alarm clock kept ringing and ringing, not giving up the fight until he got up and slammed the button down. After an hour his sister decided to barge into his room and shut it off herself. "Conner! Get up." she shouted before storming over to the other side of the bed and tilting it halfway. The male gasped as he tumbled with a thump along with his blankets and pillow. He groaned and moved a little before opening his eyes. "What is it?.." he asked while yawning and sitting up. Quinn explained that he was late for the first day of summer camp. He blinked and hurried to get dressed and ready, already having his bags packed for the escape. "I already put your credit cards and quick money together downstairs..." Quinn informed him. Conner nodded and tugged on a beanie before going downstairs to mom cooking. He grabbed three pieces of bacon and a box of juice, "Hey mom.." he said with a mouth full of food. His mother laughed and continued to cook after giving a loving greeting. He grabbed his wallet and slipped it into his pocket before bringing his bags to his car and putting them into the trunk. He had also greeting his dad who was busy cutting grass but stopped just a moment to say hello.

Quinn walked up to Conner before he got into the car, "Forgetting something?" she asked while holding his glasses in one hand and his car keys in another. "Right.." he said with a small chuckle as he put his glasses on and grabbed his keys. "You better call me too and don't let some stupid girl get into your pants! And don't be spending all your money...and send me pictures! And-" he cut her off. "Quinnnn, I know. We've been over this a thousand times... I'm sure nothing bad will go wrong." he said before hugging her and kissing her cheek. As he began to pull off, his parents gave their comments and such then waved as he went down the road. Midway to the camp, Conner was more than pissed off about how much traffic was backed up, "Shouldn't have took the highway..." he mumbled to himself. He had already been two hours late, lucky that he made the escape around Bon Fire time. Still, he didn't want to hear the camp "leader's" mouth about how he needed to be on time if he wanted to engage in any activities. Please, an almost adult male playing hide in seek? He'd rather sit in his cabin or by the lake than to do that shit.

Jayden & Kayden Mitchell
    The two twins mother had already woken up Kayden an hour ago, leaving it up to him to wake up his brother since he was better at it then she was. Right now, he was finishing up his breakfast before sighing "Maybe he needs pills or something for his problem?" he asked his mother before eating the rest of his cereal. Her mother laughed a little and smiled, "I'll try to look into that, it's probably because he stays up all night watching TV though love." she told him before sitting another plate beside his and began to wash dishes. After five minutes she looked up at the clock, "Ok, it's time to wake him up. Don't start a fight with him alright?" she asked before turning and looking him in the eyes. Kayden sighed and nodded before standing up and walking upstairs to Jay's bedroom. He opened his door and looked around before walking to Jays bed where he was buried under pure white covers. He smiled and crawled on top of him. "Oh Jay, it was such a lovely night yesterday." he said in a high girl voice. Jay, still sleeping, smiled and nodded. "Yeah....it..it was great.." he said and turned a little. "Do you think we can do it again babe?" he asked still having a female voice. Jay nodded and grabbed the "females" sides while Kay broke out in laughter. Opening his eyes, Jay gasped and pushed Kayden off of him and onto the floor. "Not cool dude..." he said before sitting up and scratching his head.

Kayden chuckled and jumped up on his feet before stretching and throwing his clothes to him. "Rise and shine sweet cheeks, it's almost time to go to Camp." he said before straightening his bed for him. Jayden grunted and stood up, only having boxers and sweatpants over them. He walked over to the two way bedroom bathroom, which had two doors that either twin could enter from their room, and started to get ready while Kay cleaned the mess he made in his room. Deciding he should help Jay get his bags downstairs, he grabbed the dark green and red suitcases and pulled them downstairs beside his dark purple and blue suitcases that were the exact same design. "He's up mum..." informing her before getting some things together. "That's good, do you guys wanna take your motorcycles or should I drive you?" she asked before wiping her hands and tosses the small towel down on the counter. Kay thought for a moment then nodded a bit, "We can take the motorcycles mum, I think it'll be easier." he said before taking the suitcases outside and strapping them onto the bikes. Soon enough, Jay walked downstairs fully dressed and kissed his mother on the cheek. "Hey ma." he said before stuffing his face with food and an energy drink. Afterwards, Jay washed the dirty dishes and headed out the door to where his brother was. The two of them hopped onto their vehicles and said their goodbyes to their mom before taking off up the road. They didn't know what to expect from this "Summer Escape" but whatever is to come, they hoped for the best from it..Anything was better than staying at the same old lame camp every year.

Daniel is in WIP!

START! ^_^

#3 T E R R O R, Mar 9, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2015
  4. Nikita Ahn & Katarina Johnsen

"Slow down!" Katarina hissed, one hand held on tightly to the locked car door while the other was digging its nails into her seat. Her long curly brown hair was tied in a ponytail, a black beanie was placed on her head while her dark blue eyes were wide in worry. Complete worry that her best friend Nikita just might actually get them in a car crash this time. They were, sadly, headed off to the camp once again this year. It was irritating to be hanging around that place as if they were still kids. They're turning 18 pretty soon! Couldn't their parents at least sympathize with them? Even just a little?

"If anything you should be telling me to speed up! I'm not going as fast as I wanna go," Nikita laughed playfully at her friend, quickly avoiding hitting a car that was driving almost as fast as Nikita. Surprisingly... they cut her off.

"Hey! Its illegal to drive that fast!" Niki shouted after rolling down her window. With a new pumped up energy of anger for being cut off, Nikita slammed her foot on the gas to catch up.

"Nini, you're going to make us late," Kat groaned, her eyes moving from the speeding car they were now side by side with and then to Nikita... who seemed determined to put the woman in the other car in her place.

"Hush Bambi, leave these things to me. I know whats best," Of course a victory grin broke out on Nikita's face when she managed to finally pass up the other car and lose it with all the other cars they had caught up to. Nikita's normally light brown eyes had a pair of eye contacts that made her eyes look cat like this time instead of the purple from yesterday. Her golden orange hair was laying down past her shoulders with cat ears made of little diamonds. With a cute jean jacket on top of a loose grey shirt that fell around in silk, the cute shorts she had on showed off her cream colored long legs. While Nikita sorta had a theme going on, Katarina was more laid back in a dark blue sweater and a pair of regular jeans. Two people with completely different personalities yet they seem to get along quite well. Katarina hoped Nikita's big mouth wouldn't get them into to much trouble with the camp coaches.

(Two posts put into one <3)

• Love Love x 1
  5. Devon and Trent
    Trent and Devon awoke to their mother banging pots together, it had been a long night, and all they wanted to do was sleep, but of course their mother was unwilling to have that happen. "Get up!" She yelled from the hallway.

Trent pulled out his phone and messaged his twin.
    "Is she serious, bro?"

"Yeah, she just slammed my door open, get up she is coming your way."
    Trent sighed and pushed the covers off of him, and slung his legs onto the floor. He hated his parents for send him to camp, but what they didn't know was him and Devon weren't even going to be there, He gradually walked over to his closet to put on his cargo shorts and his Nike tank, he sighed as his mom busted through the door, he turned, "Yeah I'm up mom, let me finish." He turned and pulled out his already packed duffel bags and back up and walked passed his mother down the hallway, turning to toss his bags over the railing. He then made his way to the bathroom, and brushed his teeth and did his hair. Walking to the kitchen, he grabbed a piece of bread and popped it into the toaster.

Devon on the other hand was still in bed, it was too early and he didn't do early. He did work, but at a reasonable hour like noon, and it was eight. Closing his eyes, he started to think of summer camp, and then he remembered that they would be escaping to have a real summer. Devon's eyes shot open and a smile spread across his face. He slowly pulled himself from under his blankets, and stood. Making his way to the bathroom to do his business, and then come back to put on a patterned tank and basketball shorts. He grabbed his suitcase and made his way down to breakfast. He saw his brother buttering a piece of burnt toast. "Will you ever be able to cook?" He asked him and got a reply to shut up.

It was a about twenty minutes before the Devon and Trent went throw the front door, they threw their bags into the back of Devon's Jeep, then got into the front. Devon saw his mother wave from the window and blow the two of them a air kiss. Devon smiled and spoke to his brother "What she doesn't know won't hurt her." He laughed as he backed out of the driveway. It took a while on the back roads to get to the camp, but when they arrived kids where already running around playing games. "Gross," Trent said in a disgusted tone, if it was one thing Trent disliked it was children. Devon laughed at him, "Oh come on, you might have a rug rat one day." Devon pulled his key out of the ignition. Trent looked over to his brother "So will you bro." He smiled. Devon just looked at him "Unless I marry a man." A smile spread across to pairs faces. Trent was proud of his brother for coming out, it took him long enough, "One thing I will never understand is why you like dudes, but whatever." Trent hopped out of the Jeep.

It seemed like hours before the bonfire and when the time came, Trent and Devon were ready to go and couldn't wait, one more minute in this place and they were going to shoot someone.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  6. Avery A. Smith
    Six a.m. Six a.m. in the goddamn morning and Avery was sitting up in his bed, glaring heatedly at the door that his mother had just slipped through, all cheerful chatter and bright smiles. The teen didn't see any reason to be so joyful at six. Give him one good reason and his mood might just lift a little. Other than that, he would stay as grouchy as the Grinch and Scrooge put together, which was quite grumpy. His internal sulking was interrupted by his mother's suddenly annoying and too chirpy voice telling him to get up, knowing that he was still in bed. It was a common thing for him. Every morning, no matter what's the occasion - school, vacation, weekend, it always took him a while to get out of bed. You could wake him up at seven and he'd still be in the bed at seven thirty, if not sleep again then staring into space. At times, his family would joke at how they need to pay someone to make sure he got out of bed.

Letting out a long, loud, irritated groan, just so everyone knew how much he despised getting up at such an ungodly hour, the young male rolled out of bed. It was then that he began his daily morning routine at his daily sluggish pace. He dragged his feet as he went from place to place - the bathroom, his room, his closet. His clothes were slightly rumpled and wrinkly as he finished getting dressed, not truly caring what he look like. Running a hand through his uncombed, fiery red hair and trailing it down his face, the teen sighed as he went downstairs to get in a meal before they left. Earlier that summer, Avery's parents had planned a vacation, saying that they should go somewhere this year. After some discussion, they had decided on going to Hawaii for the summer. Paradise is what everyone calls it. A great place to go and visit. Avery didn't understand. It was a chain of islands in the middle of the ocean. Sure, it's gorgeous, from what Avery's seen on the Internet, but, other than that, what's so great about it? Now, Japan. That was a totally different story.

The redhead had gathered himself a bowl to put his favorite cereal in and the carton of milk in their refrigerator. Humming softly, he began to make his breakfast for the day. Once everything was done and back in its rightful place, he found himself sitting on the couch in the living room, crissed-crossed applesauce, munching on his cereal. It was at that time that his mother came downstairs. Catching a flash of her, Avery turned to face her, curious as to why she wasn't running around like she usually was when getting everyone up and ready for a plane. He had assumed that their flight left early because, well, he was awoken early. Why else would he be up at six?

Curiosity getting the best of him, he decided to ask, "Mom, where's everyone else? Why aren't we getting ready?"

"Hm?" She answered at first as she searched through the kitchen for...whatever it was she needed. "Oh, our flight doesn't leave until later, honey. I just wanted to save myself from all the rush and stress that I usually go through." With that, she walked over to him, pressed a kiss to his cheek, smiled, and left him to contemplate what he just heard. The words fully registered now, he wanted to scream out in frustration. Instead, he only sunk deeper into his already grouchy mood, bitterly eating his cereal. How could she?, he thought with a slight angry pout, eating another spoonful of cereal.

[I hope it's okay! .w.]

#6 Kitsune, Mar 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2015
    • Love Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Jordan & Jaymi

Jordan had already been up an hour early while Jaymi was still in hibernation deep within the crevices of his blankets. Fully dressed, Jordan barged into Jaymi's room and opened up the curtains that let in a stream of sunlight directly on the bed where Jaymi had been sleeping. With a mischievous smile, Jordan walked over to the bed and began tugging at the plethora of blankets that was pilled high on Jaymi in an effort to wake him up at such an ungodly hour. When all of the blankets had been removed from the bed, Jaymi was fast asleep in nothing but superman underwear while holding a pillow. Immediately the sunlight smacked the twin right in the face which produced a loud annoyed moan.

"Mmmmmm Jordan what the hell!?" Jaymi covered his face with the pillow as he screamed out loud sleepily. Jordan busted out laughing as he grabbed a hold of the pillow and began smacking his twin over the face with it.

"Rise and shine boy! Time for the big day! Now get your gay ass out of bed and get ready and don't take forever like you normally do!" Jordan loved every bit of tormenting his brother like most siblings do. Jordan was the more eccentric one while Jaymi was more reserved.

"Its too early, fuck off!" Jaymi was already getting annoyed as he angrily grabbed the pillow that Jordan was hitting him with and covered his face. "You better not hit me again." That immediately garnered a grin from Jordan as he found a stray pillow on the floor and whacked his brother as hard as he could.

"Or what, cry baby?" Instantly, Jaymi shot up from his king sized bed and tackled his brother to the floor, grabbing the pillow and beating him with it. Soon enough, the began fighting and wrestling on the floor which is what all of their arguments resulted it. If it hadn't been for their mother walking by Jaymi's room to check on them they would still be fighting.

"Stop it both of you! I swear you two are always at each other's throats!" She kept shouting as she struggled to pull her sons off of each other. "You guys are too grown to be acting like this."

"Well tell Jordan to leave me the hell alone! I was sleeping," exclaimed Jaymi.

"Uh hello, we have to get ready to leave! You're supposed to be the smart one, dumb ass." Just as Jordan finished his sentence, Jaymi was about to hit him again but their mother intervened.

"Stop! Jaymi get dressed. And STOP the fighting. Jesus Christ and to think you guys will be moving out soon. I dread to see how you both will live together on your own," their mother said as she rubbed her temples when exiting the room. Jordan stuck his tongue out at Jaymi before he shut the door in his face to get ready. This was going to be a long trip.

• Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. xOliviax
    Olivia had partially awaken from the most amazing sleep of her life. One leg bent and the other straightened, the blankets barely covering her. She looked up from her pillow, checking her cell phone for any text messages or emails. Seeing none, she put her head back down on her pillow and closed her eyes. Oliver knew that she had to go to Summer camp; her grandparents made her go every Summer. Honestly, it was complete and utter crap. She didn't even wanna go, but she knew that what was gonna go down this Summer would be the most amazing thing ever.

Aimlessly pulling the blankets over her body, Olivia was almost all the way asleep when her grandmother busted through her door, opening every curtain in her room. "Good morning sunshine! It's time for you to get up and get dressed for camp." Oliver groaned as her grandma pulled the blankets off of her, only to reveal her pajamas. "Oh Olivia Marie, why don't you go to Victoria Secret and get yourself some nice underwear and pajamas?" She shook her head. Her grandmother never really understood why Olivia liked women and wore boyish clothes, but she never said much about it and loved her just the same. Oliver always thought it was just because she wanted a granddaughter to go shopping and get her nails done with, but that definitely wasn't Oliver.

"Grandma there's nothing wrong with my Batman boxers, Batman is the shit. And why do I have to go to camp anyway? I'm seventeen." She explained, covering her head and face with her pillow. "Olivia, it'll be fun to see all of your friends and spend the Summer at camp." Her grandmother picked up the three duffel bags that Olivia had packed the night before and smiled at her. "Get dressed Olivia Marie, I'll see you downstairs in 20 minutes." she walked out, closing the door behind her. Ollie sat up and sighed. She looked through her closet, eventually finding an outfit to wear. After showering, she fixed her beanie on her head. Oliver looked in her bag to make sure she had her passport, just in case they went out of the states. She grabbed her bags and headed downstairs. "I'm ready to go back to Hell for the Summer, Grandma." She sighed, seeing as though they weren't leaving for wherever they were going until the bonfire, she was annoyed that she'd have to stay at a lame camp filled with young'uns all day, but it was better than staying at home all Summer. She threw her bags in her grandmother's car and got in the passenger seat. "This is going to be great." She whispered to herself and smirked as her grandmother drove to the camp.

9. Breanne Herman and Mattaline Nelson

Click here to reference Breanne.
    Click here to reference Mattaline.

"I'm too hot, call the police and the fireman, I'm too hot," Brea sang out, and if her mother hadn't already been awake she would be now. Breanne was in her bathroom, styling her hair. "Make a dragon wanna retire man!" It wasn't often that Brea straightened her hair, but she wasn't really in the mood to put actual effort into it that morning. Besides, she was only going to summer camp. Most summers she just threw her hair up, unconcerned of what the campers thought of her. But this summer was going to be different.

"Uptown funk you up," The ginger began to belt out as she threw her morning supplies back into her bag. "Uptown funk you up, uptown funk you up."

"Breanne!" her mother called. "When is Mattaline going to be here? You girls are going to be late!"

"We'll be fine mom, don't worry!" Brea called, zipping up her bag. "Don't believe me, just watch!" With that, she turned off her music, and made her way to the kitchen. Her mother was sitting at the table, going over bills. Brea strode right past her, eyes set on a green apple.

"You're in a good mood this morning," Her mother commented, glancing up at her daughter. "I haven't seen you this excited for camp since you were thirteen... Is there a boy?"

A few years ago the question might have caught Brea off guard, but her and her mother had been rebuilding their relationship recently. It didn't take long for Breanne to learn that her mother was absolutely boy crazy. "No," she replied, although her mind did flicker to a few boys. There was her friend, Connor, who was paying for their secret get away. She wasn't really attracted to Conner, however, like she was to Samuel. But, at this point Brea wasn't even sure if she was attracted to Sam. It was just that lately she's been noticing small things, like the way his jaw clenches when he's upset, or how he's the perfect amount taller than her, or how he always smells amazing.

Brea was almost done with her apple, listening to her mom remind her to be safe and that 'showing skin is fun, but you gotta make those boys work too, Brea' when there was a honk outside. A smile spread across her glossed lips, and Brea threw her nearly gone apple in the trash can. "That's Matty," Brea declared as she hugged her mother goodbye. "I'll see you when I get back."

With Mattalines help Brea's black and pink luggage was thrown into the back seat of Matty's doorless jeep, and the two were driving away within minutes. As if Brea's mom could hear them, Matty waited until they were out of the neighborhood before asking, "Are you ready to have the tome of our lives?"

"I'm ready to have a good summer," Brea replied, smiling wide.

"Don't you worry, this summer is going to be amazing, I can feel it," Matty replied, turning onto the highway. "And I'm making it my own personal mission to make sure we both have a summer fling this year, with someone other than a camp councillor or a smelly camper in desperate need of deodorant."

"Amen," Brea yelled, throwing her hands in the air.

The two chatted about god-knows-what as they took their usual route to the camp. Matty had gotten lost the first time she drove them to the camp, but it ended up being quicker than taking the highway, so she started going the back way every year. After a few hours the two girls pulled into the dirt parking lot, almost unable to hide their disgust for the place and everyone in it. "Thank god we're not staying here," Matty muttered as she pulled into her usual parking spot near the back. "We just got here as I'm already counting down the minutes until we can leave."

The two teenager girls began pulling their luggage out of the jeep, excitement coursing through their veins.

@ForgottenBlood @Justice_20

Kyler Maxon Stokes

Click here to reference Kyler.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

The alarm clock on Kyler's nightstand went ignored for over a half hour before his mother barged into his bedroom. "Rise and shine, Kye," his mother said cheerfully, causing Kyler to groan. He tried hide away beneath his warm blankets, but his mother ripped them from his grip, exposing him to the air of his cool bedroom. Again, he groaned. "Come on, honey. You know the drill, we leave in a hour."

"Yes ma'am," Kyler replied as he reluctantly peeled himself from his bed. Rubbing the sleep from his eyes, Kyler stumbled to his closet to get dressed for the day.

As usual, Kyler was ready before anyone else. His younger sister, Katherine, was still curling her hair forty minutes later, and so it became very obvious that she was going to make them late. He didn't mind being the last to arrive at camp, but she had an art club to get to. And he knew very well how upset she got when she was late to that.

So, wordlessly, Kyler appeared by her side and took the curling iron from her hands. She merely flashed her older brother a smile as she reached for her mascara, beginning her makeup process.

This wasn't the first time Kyler had curled her hair for her, and it certainly wouldn't be the last.

But, you better believe he'd never admit to doing her hair.

As it turned out, Kyler's help was exactly what Katherine needed to get back on track. Precisely one hour after he had been woken him up, Kyler, Katherine, and their mom piled into their car. As they pulled out of the driveway, Kyler fiddled with the radio in search of their local sports station.

Just as they had done all the years before, Kyler and his mother dropped Katherine off first. Kye watched with a smile as his baby sister scurried into the building, sketchbook in hand and curls bouncing the whole way.

Then, they drove up to the camp. Kyler took his usual nap, and his mother put on some music, tired of hearing about athletes she knew nothing about. She didn't wake Kyler until they arrived at the camp, and even got out to help him with his bags. Once Kyler was in possession of all his things his mother pulled him into a hug, saying, "Now you have a great summer, and take lots of pictures!"

She always told him to take pictures, but he never did.

"Okay, mom," Kyler said, hugging her back briefly. "I love you."

"I love you too, Kye." Kyler waited until his mother was out of the parking lot to make his way to check in.

Along the way he looked for some of his friends, but he didn't see any yet. Upon reaching the check-in table Kyler said, "Uh, Kyler Stokes. I'm eighteen." the councillor found Kyler on the list, put a check mark beside his name, and ushered him to move forward.

• Love Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  10. Amber slept in her comfy bed, the blanket pulled up over her head and her hair a blonde mess. Her legs were entwined with the sheets and her pillows were scatted over the whole bed. Beside her bed on the wooden nightstand her alarm clock beebed loudly, determined to wake Amber up. She dreamed on for about 5 more minutes before the blaring alarm finally broke her dream walls and filled her ears. Her eyes snapped open and she slammed down the snooze button.

Amber sat up and yawned. She rubbed her eyes like a child before she stretched her upper body. She swung her legs over the side of her bed and stood up. Her grandma suddenly opened the door to see Amber in her pajamas. Amber looked over at her grandma and smiled.
    "Good morning dear." Her grandma greeted and walked over to Amber's bed and started fixing it. "Hurry and pack. Today's the first day of summer camp." She reminded her. Amber groaned in annoyance but knew not to argue. "Fine."

Amber ran downstairs after getting packed and dressed in a cute outfit, carrying her big black duffel bag full of things for camp. She wore an annoyed expression on her face but replaced it with a smile as her grandpa walked into the living room. "Morning." He greeted. Amber gave him a big hug before she left and got into the car with her grandma. She pulled out her phone and attached her earphones to it before putting them comfortably in her ears and blaring her own music. She felt the car rumble as her grandma started it then lurch forward as they began driving.

When they reached the camp Amber hesitated before opening the door and climbing out. She had to be the oldest here. She groaned and grabbed her bag, throwing it over her left shoulder. She hugged her grandma then closed the door and watched the car pull out and leave. She watched it go until it disappeared and sighed heavily. She turned to look at the camp. God help me. She thought.

Sierra is a WIP​

• Like Like x 1
  11. Elena had a difficult time getting into bed the previous night. Her parents were the worrying kind, and they were especially worried about sending her off to a camp. Despite them saying it was a good idea and the best idea to get their daughter out of the house for a while, the night before the special day was oh-so-annoying. Questions were being asked, parents double-checking everything was packed and making sure she finished her homework before she left. They offered her money for the trip, asked her if she wanted anything, there was a moment where they tried to persuade her to leave her phone behind. Elena was left feeling exhausted by the end of the day, and welcomed sleep easily.

Waking up to the loud buzzer of the alarm, Elena yawned and turned over in her bed, closing her eyes once more and trying to sleep through the loud noise. Her parents were not so forgiving, however, entering her room with a slam and excitedly shaking her awake and dragging her out of her own sleeping quarters. "First day of summer camp! Have you packed everything and made sure you have everything you need?" her mother asked with a beaming smile. Elena groaned out her response but smiled back. After cleaning herself up, she donned on her clothes for the day, smiling to herself as she looked at herself in the mirror. Elena wondered if she was going to make any new friends during this camp? The girl rarely ever went out, always studying, always studying.

Taking her luggage with her, she stepped into the car belonging to her father, who looked grumpy at the fact he needed to wake up early to take his daughter to the camp. Not feeling like talking, she pulled out her phone and listened to her music through earphones, nodding her head to the music as she looked out of the window, watching the scenery before her change and change.

• Love Love x 1
  12. Xavier had finally pushed his parents too far. The rebellion of the past few months had finally made them decide to send him to summer camp. They hoped that he would go there and miss him and come home wanting to be with them. Xavier knew that wouldn't be the case, his goal was to get himself kicked out of the camp during the first week. He couldn't believe they were really going to make him go to this stupid camp, he half figured he'd wake up and they would have just been kidding...they weren't.

Now they were on their way to the stupid camp right now. Xavier had never been to a summer camp before so he really wasn't sure what to expect. Was it like in the movies where the kids did arts and crafts, played in the lake, told ghost stories by the campfire and stuck out of their cabins at night? He had no idea and he really couldn't care less he would only be there for a week max.

As they pulled up to the camp Xavier noticed that while it wasn't in the best shape if he had come here a few years ago he might have actually enjoyed it. This still didn't make him want to be here anymore than he already had. Getting out he grabbed his bags from the trunk and gave his Mom and crappy hug and left to go sign-in.

At the sign-in desk the lady gave him a sticker to write his name on. Instead of writing his own name he decided to put 'glen coco'. The name was from the movie Mean Girls staring Lindsey Lohan....before the drugs. His goal was to get under the councillors nerves right off the bat. Hopefully one of them would see it and yell at him...sadly none of them noticed him.

All of the councillors were trying to get everything set up and look after the crying little kids who missed their mommies and daddies. "Ugh what a bunch of babies," he said when he was close to a counselor trying to calm down a little girl. The counselor shot him a look and Xavier just shrugged and and went to his cabin he would be sharing with some of the boys his age. At least he didn't have to deal with a bunch of little crying kids in his cabin, although it would be fun to try and freak them out in the middle of the night.

• Love Love x 2
  13. Weiss had woke her self up early in the morning opting to take a taxi rather then make her parents take her. The whole way to camp she couldn't help butsmile. She was getting away from her family. Actually, she was getting away from her parents, and instead she was spending the summer with her Real family. She hadn't been surprised when her parents told her they were sending her to camp, again. In fact she would have been more surprised if they'd told her they were taking her on vacation. But as always I was shipped off to camp and tossed out of there lifes again. So she packed a bag full of clothing and left. She got to camp earlier then most and had found herself just killing time wandering around the camp. She really wanted to see her friends again but she was really looking forward to seeing one person in particular. Olivia. She was the one girl that Weiss had ever related too, for obviouse reasons and over time she found herself developing a crush on her. Of course she never said anything and wouldn't. She didn't want to risk their friendship. So she settled for hitting on random girls and chasing tail she would never get.

By the time everyone started arriving I'd already been sent to one of the counsilor's office for using foul language in camp . . .

"Listen I told! The creep was staring at my tits and wouldn't say anything to me! So I told him to stop starign at my tits before I give him a firm kick in the dick! He started it!" I rolled my eye's as if everyone was over reacting. In reality they were. I was just defending my . . . Modesty? Yeah who's kidding I aint got none of that. I really just don't like be eye candy for perverts. But I couldn't just say that. I listened as the counsilor explained that there were easier ways to resolve situations then resorting to the use of foul language but I just kind of tuned him out. Finallywhen I finished I smiled at him, cocked my head to the side slightly and sai "I'm very sorry. I shall put forth my absolute best effort to avoid situations like this in the future." It was obviouse I was being sarcastic but The counsilor just sighed and waved me off. As I exited the counsilors Office I passed a glance around the camp grounds just hoping to see someone familiar.

• Thank Thank x 1
  14. Skylah Valerie Leopoldo

"Hello miss its time to wake up" her maids voice rang through the monitor in Skylahs room and Skylah responded back with a brisk "yes of course Margo". It wasn't like she had ever needed to be woken up she had been up since 5:05 exercising and weighing herself in a compulsive pattern. So when her maids voice had rung through her room she just took a deep breath and steadied herself against the bed.

Skylah headed towards the bathroom and sprayed a few drops of a lavender perfume before grabbing her towel and stepping into her shower. She turned the water into boiling point the warmth cascading down her skin, it was the one time of the day that she felt warm and she savoured it for fifteen minutes
    before stepping out of a he shower. She then apied her makeup and did her hair. This was a long boring process

Sjylah paced back into her room and pulled on a baggy sweater and jeans as her head pounded asking for more Panodol. She resisted the urge to have a pill and instead spoke into her intercom. "Margo, can Henry take my bags into the car in nearly ready to leave" Margo replied with a quick of course miss.

Skylah soon found herself downstairs on the phone to her mother once again begging her to let her stay home. Once again her mother refused rebutting with remarks starting with 'young lady' and ending with 'your father will hear about this' but Skylah continued to argue. Not because she didn't want to go she really did but because if she didn't her parents would notice a difference in her pattern.

Skylah then called her father and they said quick goodbyes before hanging up promptly. Skylah headed towards her packed car and kissed both Henry and Margo on the cheek before settling into her car and driving away.

Skylah turned the radio onto the indie station and blasted it on the highway as she speed far oast the speed limit. She wanted to get to camp fart and knew she would be late if she didn't hurry,as s many people had clogged up the highway on their way to work.

Two hours later...

A baby blue vallient skidded to a stop I front of the camp Icona Pops 'I love it' blasting on the radio before slowing to a halt. the car hooked around and parked itself promptly next to the other cars. Skylah protruded out of the drivers side and headed round the back, the car boot opened and she hauled all of her many bags out of the car before rolling them inside the camp.
    Her insides fluttered as she waited for her real family

15. [​IMG]Jesse Allen Graves

" Jess get up I have to take you to camp and your brother". His mother spoke from the other side of the door and her footsteps fell silent as she moved on to his younger brother's room. Jesse slowly opened his eyes and groaned as he sat up and then ran his hands through his bed hair. Once again he was being sent to the camp he's been to his whole life..well almost. Climbing out of bed his eyes wandered towards his bags that he had packed the night before and then he shook his head opening the door to his room to take a shower.

After taking his time in the shower and shaving the small hairs that were evident on his face he opened the bathroom door to see his eleven year old brother Jeremy bouncing around talking about how excited he was and jumped up in attempt to mess up his hair which was a complete fail due to the height difference. " Hey don't worry Jess you can hang out with me and my friends". Jeremy teased and Jesse put his brother in a headlock before releasing him and walking into his room.

Once he was dressed Jesse grabbed his bags and then headed downstairs to eat a quick breakfast. He watched as his mom made a phone call and his brother played his psp instead of finishing up his cereal. His mom motioned for the car and Jesse sighed and made his way to the car throwing his things into the trunk. The weather was beautiful and even though he was going to the summer camp that was not where he was going to be at all. A small grin formed on his lips as he climbed into the car and made his way to the camp.

#15 Kronas17, Mar 21, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2015
  16. Kammael Rene Wayshire
    Kammie was already up and about when the clock struck 6:00am. She had awoken an hour earlier so she could pack last minute, take a long, hot shower, and actually make an effort towards her looks for the first day of camp. She had filled one large suitcase and one large duffel bag with all of her clothes, shoes, and accessories that would be vital for this summer. When her mother came into her room to ask if she had everything, the elder woman raised a brow at the fullness of her daughter's bags. She simply shook her head though, turning to make her way back to the kitchen when Kammie told her that everything was in order. "Don't worry mom, I can pack my own clothes for summer camp," the last part rolled off her tongue like moldy bread, Kammie had been showing her gradual distain for this summer camp thing ever since school let out, but--of course--her parents had not let up and made it clear she was going.

"You'll have fun Kammael honey, you always do." And with that, Patricia Wayshire descended down the stairs into the depths of the Wayshire home. Kammie simply rolled her eyes, throwing on the outfit she had picked out for the day: a pair of black shorts, a white knitted sweater, a pair of peach sandals, and a cute black floppy sunhat. It was a simple, yet effective outfit if any cute humans caught her eye. The young woman slung her duffel bag over her shoulder and lugged her suitcase down the stairs until she passed the kitchen, making it to the front door just as the strap of the duffel bag began to bite into her shoulder. "Whew," she exhaled, dropping her luggage by the door and turning back towards the kitchen where her mother was making a mean breakfast.

The family dog, Butch, came trotting up to Kammie, his big, brown eyes just begging for attention. Kammie gave in, giving him a few scratched behind the ears before walking up beside her mom. "Need any help?" Her mother shook her head and went back to scrambling the eggs. The young woman swiped a piece of bacon that had just been finished, sliding over towards the refrigerator to take a swig from the OJ container.

"Kammael Rene!" Mrs. Wayshire shouted, catching her daughter in the dirtiest of deeds. "I swear," she sighed, swiping the container from Kammie's hands and pushed it into the back of the fridge, "You and your father will be the death of me." Kammie simply shrugged, taking a a piece of toast and making her way back towards the front door.

Just then, her two younger brothers whizzed past, one carrying a lightsaber and the other holding a toy dragon out in front of him. "Bye you two!" Kammie shouted, catching the boys attention just enough to where the ran over to hug their sister and then take off again. Mrs. Wayshire came out of the kitchen with a dish-towel over her shoulder and a smile, "Have fun dear! Your father and I expect a call when you are all settled in." Kammie rolled her eyes and spoke, "I will. I love you all!" Picking up her luggage once more and hauling the load out to her grey Jeep. Once the bags were safely in the trunk, the brunette climbed into the driver side and made her way out of the driveway. She checked the time and decided the highway was just not the way to go right now, instead, she took the back roads, making it to camp in less than an hour and a half.

As the camp came into view, Kammie couldn't help but wrinkle her nose in disgust. The place was atrocious; young ones running amok, half the cabins infested with cockroaches, and not to mention the lake wasn't even swimmable anymore. "Good thing I'm not staying here..." she mumbled, pulling her luggage from the car and dragging them behind her towards the check-in table. She was in such a hurry to give the lady her name, "Kammael Wayshire. I'm nineteen," that she didn't really bother to look around for her friends. They would show up sooner or later.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Breanne Herman and Mattaline Nelson

Click here to reference Breanne.
    Click here to reference Mattaline.

It wasn't long before both Breanne and Mattaline had all of their backs unloaded. Brea had two suitcases, plus her cheetah print backpack, and Mattaline has one large suitcase and a PINK backpack- which was actually light blue in terms of color. The two began their walk to the sign-in tables, but before they could reach them Mattaline spotted someone familiar. "Amber!" Matty called out, waving to their friend. "Come walk with us!"

Brea and Matty steered off course to walk beside Amber, and Brea said, "You look just as happy to be here as I am." It was meant to be a joke, but there was some seriousness behind it.

As the three made their way to the sign-ins Matty looked all around, and asked Amber, "Have you seen anyone else? I'm just dying to meet up with everyone." Matty would have been excited to see all her friends even if they were going to be staying at the camp- she just loved them.

At the table, Brea and Matty signed in quickly, also waiting for Amber to do so before they passed the sign-in tables. "Man, I think I'm old enough to be a councilor," Brea muttered, shaking her head. It was then that she spotted another of their friends. "Skylah!" She shouted, smiling wide as she waved the other female over. "What cabin number do you have?" Brea planned on leaving her stuff in her cabin before the group actually left, because it'd be too much to carry them around until the bonfire.

@Eternity @Sexybae

Kyler Maxon Stokes

Click here to reference Kyler.

Being sure to steer clear of the paths of any young campers, Kyler began his walk to his cabin. For now, he'd store his bags there, maybe even hang out on his bed until it was time to go. He hadn't decided yet, because maybe he'd want to go find his friends.

He was just about to step away from the sign-in tabled before he heard a familiar voice:

Kammeal: "Kammael Wayshire. I'm nineteen."

He smiled, turning around and waving to her. "Hey Kammie," Kyler greeted her, holding up a hand for a high-five. "I haven't seen you in forever! You look great." After that he put his hand down, running it through his hair before allowing it to fall to his side. "Are you ready for tonight?" He asked, his voice lower now.

Two younger kids ran past him, causing Kyler to take a step closer to Kammie. He rolled his eyes as he stepped back once more, muttering, "Damn kids." He'd have to remember to thank Conner later, for saving him from this god-forsaken summer camp.

@Ghosty

• Love Love x 1
  18. Amber heard the familiar voice of her best friend, Matty. She turned her head to see her two besties and smiled. Thank you lord. She thought to herself before walking over to them. "Hey." She greeted as she walked beside them. She still carried her backpack around but hardly cared.

Amber turned to Brea when she spoke and laughed at what she said. "Better believe it." She replied.

Amber heard Matty ask her a question followed by her own thoughts and sighed, shaking her head.
    "Nope. I just got here like 5 minutes ago anyways." She told her sadly. She hoped the others were here though.

Amber signed in after the two and heard what Break said.
    "Maybe we should have come as councillors." She agreed, wishing she had. Amber suddenly heard Break about to Skylah and turned her head to the girl. She smiled at Skylah and waved her over as well.

19. Kammael Rene Wayshire
    The counselor nodded as she crossed off Kammie's name and then waved her away as the next kid stepped up. The brunette sighed, but something caught her ear so she turned in the direction of her name, spotting Kyler. She broke out in a huge grin, more than relieved to see her friends had shown up. They probably wouldn't have if Connor didn't bring up the brilliant idea of escaping. "Hey!" she bounded over to him, dragging her luggage along and meeting her friend with a huge high-five.
    "I haven't seen you in forever! You look great."
    "I know, we've all been so busy. Thanks!" She gestured his appearance as well, "As do you my friend, as do you." She pulled the strap of her duffel bag a little bit higher, looking around at the mass of people who were beginning to arrive, it was going to become a madhouse soon enough. Her head snapped back over towards Kyler as he spoke, his voice lower now to prevent big-nose children from overhearing and possibly ratting them out.
    "Are you ready for tonight?"
    Kammie nodded furiously, clapping her hands together in an excited manner, the kids who were running amok completely lost to her now. "This is going to be the best summer ever, Kyler," she gently squeezed his arm, smiling like an idiot, "I can totally feel it."

@Brea

#19 Ghosty, Mar 23, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2015
  20. Conner Devens
    Conner sighed in relief as the camp started to come into plain sight, he was starting to think he would never get there. Actually, he would have gotten there sooner if he didn't need to stop for gas and a snack at the gas station. From there he decided to just take the short cut from there, ending up at the camp sooner than expected. Conner turned and drove into an empty parking spot next to other cars then got out and grabbed his bags, he wasn't eager to get into camp but he was eager to go on their trip to Hawaii. Making sure he had everything, he began to walk into the camp and gave the attendant his name then went into the cabin he was assigned to. "Alright,.." he checked the time on his phone, "There's about five hours until Bon Fire...which means I have exactly three hours to get everything in order." he said to himself before sitting down on his bed and making phone calls. Yes, he had already gotten a lot of planning and calling done over the course of the week but there was still so much to do, like making sure Quinn brought the tour bus out around the back of camp so they could all board when it was ready. That and texting everyone to make sure they were already here or on their way, which is what he did next. Conner took out his phone and sent a mass text message to everyone, "Guys, text me if you're here or on your way." then sent it and started to call Quinn.