• Malibu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Costa Rica

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Paris

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh, e^e Well...alright c: Just for youuu since your character is so well made.

But note that they may or may not be so inviting xP

Oh, e^e Well...alright c: Just for youuu since your character is so well made.
Okay, thank you. But only if you're sure. Seriously, if she's a problem then I'll just take her down ♥ It's easier to play just 2 characters anyway.
But note that they may or may not be so inviting xP
Alright :) I'm ready for that too.

• Love
Reactions: T E R R O R
Has the IC already been set up?

Has the IC already been set up?
No, not yet. I think the GM is waiting on a few more male characters.

• Thank You
Reactions: Mu
@Karma200

I have a feeling Nikita and Elena will either be good friends, frenemies or despise each other due to their personalities XD

@Sen well because of Elena's nature Nikita more then likely grow attached to her but I don't mind if they are frenemies, the two of them not wanting to admit they're actual friends. I think a frienemies relationship would be good, they're always funny and especially since Nikita is sarcastic. I'm sure their "relationship" will be humorous... well for us at least x] of course Nikita will be protective in one way or another, she won't like anyone bullying Elena if it isn't her.

Lol wow that was a bit longer then I thought xD

Reactions: Mu
Note-

Everyone, if someone doesn't want to, does not have to stay in the place everyone else will be staying (I'll chose it later)

Example: If A doesn't want to stay in the hotel A can go to a different place and Conner or Quinn will pay for it ( But if you don't want the bitch treatment I'd suggest you go to Conner xD Unless she likes you )

But if you're the only character going to a different place...I highly suggestion you don't because that would lead to no interaction with anyone else unless you can find a way.

@ForgottenBlood
I've given Mattaline some more thought, and I was wondering if it'd be alright if I tweaked her to be one of the friends. I'm not really interested in being a local anymore. If not, that's fine.

Awh ok o:

Sure, it's up to you.

Is there room for one more person ?

For guys, yes. cx

Great I'll have my CS up shortly

I've finished tweaking Mattaline. She's officially a friend going on the trip, rather than the local. Sorry about being so indecisive, but she's finalized now. No more changes (unless you need me to change something?) ♥

Reactions: T E R R O R
2ylkx2b.jpg
2hzu053.jpg

▪ F u l l ▪
▪ N a m e ▪

Kellen Lewis

▪ G e n d e r ▪

Male.

▪ S e x u a l ▪
▪ O r i e n t a t i o n ▪

Pansexual. [ Polyromantic ]

"Want to shag, baby?"

▪ B i r t h d a y ▪
&
▪ A g e ▪

June 21st [ Cancer ] // Nineteen.
tumblr_nhfm1vrdWr1tscorso1_500.gif

▪ P e r s o n a l i t y ▪

Kellin, in his own perspective, is human, with a darker shadow than most. A work of art, made by a broken artist. An unfinished piece placed on a pedestal for all of his life, only to be called a 'piece of shit' for most of it, until suddenly, it fell, only to be shattered and freed. Kellin is crude, a bit rough around the edges, but overall, still has a beating heart that could be considered cold, black, or the common one: nonexistent.

"Now now now, love, I'm not that bad--"

A considerable introvert, Kellin keeps to himself, for many reasons, one being he values his peace and quiet. Another reason being, Kellin is a bit to serious, which can be a bit off putting for some people. With a hard outer shell, it can be hard to approach someone who always has a dead blank stare, and an monotone soundtrack whenever he speaks. To be straight forward about Kellin, he could be considered a sociopath. By definition, someone who is antisocial, that could be almost considered criminal. Someone who lacks responsibility, or worse, lacks the social conscience. What he uses to make up for it is, his sarcasm, his smart mouth, and his constant usage of opinions.

"--but don't be fooled, it is always easy to put on a smile."

As a photographer, one has to be by himself to see the natural beauty this, slightly dysfunctional, world has to give. He takes his work seriously, the camera is his lens, his primary lens on the out take of whatever he does. Also a smoker by religion, and possibly a underage drinker to seek refuge, Kellin is your normal edgy young adult. With a few perks that could smooth his constant edge, but there is more that meets the eye when it comes to someone who always shy's away from his constant reality of being alone and loneliness. Working constantly to make up for his lack of a GED, to keep his run down bachelors flat, you could say he is a workaholic to an extent. But, if his life wasn't on the line, he'd rather sleep all day, party all night, and be the natural night owl with a signature evil wolf grin to prowl at the night, for he is a natural predator for pleasure. Alas, in a world he lives in, all work, no play.

▪ B i o g r a p h y ▪

"Don't sweat the small stuff. Keep moving."

▪ M a r k i n g s ▪

Scattered moles around his body, but other than that, he is considerably clean.

▪ R e l a t i o n s h i p ▪

Single.

"No one wants an artist with fucked up baggage, mate."

▪ C r u s h ▪

None at the moment.

▪ T h o u g h t s ▪

"I just needed an excuse to get away."

tumblr_nhfonv2vJe1tscorso1_500.gif

2 more guys :P

Then i'll start allowing more people maybe until 30 before I close the rp

After two more guys, i'll put up the IC and then we can start.

Reactions: Whisper and Kitsune
Name: Jesse Allen Graves

" Should I pull my pants down for proof?"

Birthday: Feb 28// Pisces// 19

Personality: Jesse is always looking for fun whether it be with others or something spontaneous by himself. Most of the time he's goofing around and cracking jokes but there are times when he likes to keep to himself. Jesse is indeed blunt and will say the first thing that comes to mind even if it wasn't the best thing to say at the time but with him there is no limits to holding back.

Background: " What's there to know about me? Get to know me and maybe I'll let you in"
tumblr_inline_mnsk87LO1I1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_m0l6eqspDj1qlbx9to1_500.gif

Relationships: N/A (Any takers)
Crush: " Gosh it'so hard to choose"

Markings: " Just some small scars on my lower back and left shoulder, though I do want tattoo's
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Height: 6'3
Weight: 140lbs
Thoughts: " Do I honestly look like I need to be in camp, yet alone be watched over?, come on".

Last edited:
@Kronas17

Does he not have a sexual orientation? o: