• Costa Rica

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Paris

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
7 Girls / 6 Boys

Are we allowed to submit females now?
If not, I'd like to reserve one of the remaining female positions for when they do open back up (if that's alright).

91496016.jpg

▪Full Name▪

Summer J. Halls

▪Sexual Orientation▪
Straight

▪Birthday & Age▪
April 4th - 17years

▪Personality▪
Summer is your typical party girl, she loves going to parties and dancing until the sun comes up. When most people meet her they think she's arrogant just due to her title as a cheerleader in school, but she's more of the opposite.She's rather bubbly and childish most days, when other days she can be the queen of bitches. She can be rather sarcastic and rude when she's upset or in a bad mood, but other than that she's pretty lovable!

▪Biography(Opt.)▪
"Sorry, I'm not one to talk about my past, or in other words a open book."

▪Markings▪

The beauty mark on her neck and left inner arm. She also has a faded scar over her right shoulder blade.

▪Relationship(Opt.)▪

"Still searching for Mr. right!"

▪Crush(Opt.)▪
"I don't crush..."
Developing a crush on Kellin.

▪Thoughts▪

"I'm in, but just don't complain when I'm acting a bitch ok Connor."
*Shrugs and smiles

▪Other▪
"I can't wait for the great escape!"

600full-emily-rudd_(1).jpg

original.gif

69161812.jpg

▪Full Name▪
Sol D. Halls

▪Sexual Orientation▪

Straight

▪Birthday & Age▪
April 4th - 17years

▪Personality▪
Sol is pretty much alot like his sister beside the fact that his fuse is much shorter than hers. He loves spending the day at the beach or just chilling at home with his favorite group of friends. Sol is quite childish like his sister, and when there is a childish trait a trait of mischief soon follows. He plays pranks on his friends and sister at any given opportunity, and almost always gets in trouble for his dumb pranks. Surprisingly the guy who's the co-captin for the swim team is a cheesy hopeless romantic who feels that he can find his soulmate through a big water fight or at a party after getting so drunk that he can't remember his name.

▪Biography(Opt.)▪

"...I'm contemplating on whether or not I should tell you....Lets talk about this matter later we'll miss out on the fun!"

▪Markings▪
Strange enough even though he is a fraternal twin he shares many characteristics with her. He also shares the same two beauty marks.

▪Relationship(Opt.)▪
"Are you my Rapunzel or Ariel?"

▪Crush(Opt.)▪

"I have to review my choices, let me have another look at the beauties here."

▪Thoughts▪
"Booze, check, chicks, check, parties, check, an amazing beach, check....Ok I'm in!"
*Smiles with cute dimples*

▪Other▪
"Let's try not to get arrested shall we?"

6xwt3Pev.jpeg

tumblr_mm9sejimXJ1sq0277o2_r1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick Question: Based on the votes, is it safe to assume we are going to Hawaii? (Also, are they going to stay in a resort of some type? Sorry, I'm trying to decide on my characters backstory.)

Color Ref: 31b543

tumblr_n7k2l4X2On1tf7z9vo1_250.gif
tumblr_n7k2l4X2On1tf7z9vo4_250.gif
tumblr_n3kx2ufdPI1qjemobo3_250.gif

tumblr_n7bjgdCCW61r1wyxno4_250.gif
tumblr_n5zi3iePLj1qeey9xo9_250.gif
tumblr_n7bjgdCCW61r1wyxno2_250.gif
tumblr_n7bjgdCCW61r1wyxno7_250.gif
tumblr_n5zi3iePLj1qeey9xo6_250.gif

Full Name
"My friends call me Matty."
Mattaline Lena Nelson

Sexual Orientation
"I mean, I've kissed a girl before, but I wouldn't really say I LIKED it."
Heterosexual.

Birthday & Age
"Too old for my parents to send me to summer camp."
Febuary 24th, 1999 - 17 (just turned).

Personality
"I think everyone would agree that I'm bad ass."
Mattaline is very much a 'Party-Girl' and a 'Take-No-Shit' girl all at once. She is not afraid to get in someones face, or stand up for what she believes in. Confidence is in an abundance with her, as is a sense of humor and acceptance. As long as you treat her with respect and do not offend her close friends, it is likely that Matty will be exceptionally nice to you. She's not judgmental at all, so anyone can be their freaky-selves around her. As she always says, 'All of us are weird, some just choose to hide it.' She's very much a fun person to be around, so long as you don't mind loud people. However, if you offend her or one of her friends, she tends to have loose-lips. Along with her quick-witt comes the ability for her to think of horrible insults on the spot. She can be a major bitch, if you push her to the point. But, with how naturally easy-going Matty is, it's hard to ever see this side of her. Because Mattaline lives to have fun, she tends to be immature, impulsive, and reckless. She doesn't always think things through, but somehow she always manages to get herself out of trouble. She's a very persuasive young girl, which could be a good or bad trait, depending on how she uses it. She's also a little naive, and trusts easily. Perhaps too easily. Still, Matty is content with herself, and wouldn't want to be anyone else.

Biography
"Ooo, getting a little personal, are we?"
Mattaline has lived a rather difficult life. When she was younger, her father was fired from his job, and her mothers pay wasn't enough to pay their bills. Eventually, their house was taken away. Her father's mast plan was to move them clear across the states, where one of his friends promised him work. His father got the job, but after a few weeks he quite, saying it was not for he. He looked around for another job, but again they had to move out of state. For a while they settles in Mattalines grandmothers house, until her father FINALLY found a good job. Unfortunately, it was a long drive, so as soon as the family had enough money they moved out of Matty's grandma's house, and into one across the state. This was their last move, and by this time Matty was already 14. Most would think that with how often she moved around, Matty would be a social girl, but instead she was painfully timid. Which is why her parents sent her to Summer Camp, where she was forced to open up. She ended up making friends, and begging to go back the next year. Over the next through years Mattaline has broken out of her shell, and has become a very welcoming and outgoing individual. She's always making friends, but the people she's going on the trip with are the ones she considers her closets friends.

Markings
"Everyone has battle scars."
Tattoo's:
[spoili]
6941d03c1cc9bb1d671be699b4111692.jpg
[/spoili]
[spoili]
ebc3a68f2e5dede674a78f9bb0babd0d.jpg
[/spoili]
[spoili]
043078f407f52dea95e867d750825b09.jpg
[/spoili]
[spoili]
0182dfdc8925f4222fc758b5fadcb071.jpg
[/spoili]
Piercings:
[spoili]
7f618a417213deb341456f11db267a17.jpg
[/spoili]
[spoili]
eaa28775b58861e1daae3ea2c04c54b2.jpg
[/spoili]
[spoili]
[/spoili]
Scar:
She has a small scar on her lower back, from falling out of a tree. She landed on a rock.

Relationship
"Currently mingling."
N/A.

Crush
"It changes like every two days."
N/A- Takers? PM me!.

Thoughts
"PLEASE let there be hot guys!"
Matty believes this is going to be the best summer she'll ever have, and she's super excited for the whole thing. Although she doesn't have the kind of money right now, she plans on taking Connor on a similar trip one day when they're older, to pay him back. She's planning on going all-out this summer.

Other
"As you can see, I just get more and more cool with the more I reveal."
Can surf pretty well.
Great dancer.
Cannot sing well, but she'll still sing her heart out when she feels like it.
Despite being a part girl, she always gets straight B's.
Her older sister is a drug addict who dropped out of high school, so she's seen as the good kid, despite how much she parties.
Loves a good adventure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Whisper
Yes if when we start Hawaii is still in the lead, they'll be going there.

And yes they will be staying at a resort...

Conner and Quinn will pay for the ride there and the resort fees, but not wants

Okay, thank you. I'll work on Mattaline's Biography, and let you know once I'm finished ♥

There, Mattaline's Bio is up.

Oh, and @Kitsune - Lucky you! You'll probably be the most informed about our location than any of us.

Reactions: Kitsune
Color Ref: 31b543

tumblr_n7k2l4X2On1tf7z9vo1_250.gif
tumblr_n7k2l4X2On1tf7z9vo4_250.gif
tumblr_n3kx2ufdPI1qjemobo3_250.gif

tumblr_n7bjgdCCW61r1wyxno4_250.gif
tumblr_n5zi3iePLj1qeey9xo9_250.gif
tumblr_n7bjgdCCW61r1wyxno2_250.gif
tumblr_n7bjgdCCW61r1wyxno7_250.gif
tumblr_n5zi3iePLj1qeey9xo6_250.gif

Full Name
"My friends call me Matty."
Mattaline Lena Nelson

Sexual Orientation
"I mean, I've kissed a girl before, but I wouldn't really say I LIKED it."
Heterosexual.

Birthday & Age
"Too old for my parents to send me to summer camp."
Febuary 24th, 1997 - 19 (just turned).

Personality
"I think everyone would agree that I'm bad ass."
Mattaline is very much a 'Party-Girl' and a 'Take-No-Shit' girl all at once. She is not afraid to get in someones face, or stand up for what she believes in. Confidence is in an abundance with her, as is a sense of humor and acceptance. As long as you treat her with respect and do not offend her close friends, it is likely that Matty will be exceptionally nice to you. She's not judgmental at all, so anyone can be their freaky-selves around her. As she always says, 'All of us are weird, some just choose to hide it.' She's very much a fun person to be around, so long as you don't mind loud people. However, if you offend her or one of her friends, she tends to have loose-lips. Along with her quick-witt comes the ability for her to think of horrible insults on the spot. She can be a major bitch, if you push her to the point. But, with how naturally easy-going Matty is, it's hard to ever see this side of her. Because Mattaline lives to have fun, she tends to be immature, impulsive, and reckless. She doesn't always think things through, but somehow she always manages to get herself out of trouble. She's a very persuasive young girl, which could be a good or bad trait, depending on how she uses it. She's also a little naive, and trusts easily. Perhaps too easily. Still, Matty is content with herself, and wouldn't want to be anyone else.

Biography
"Ooo, getting a little personal, are we?"
Mattaline was born into a family with a lot of money. The resort has been in her family for two generations now, and once it's handed over to her it will be the third generation. Because it's been around for so long, and has been passed on, the resort has been reshaped several times. Activities have been added, more eating places built, annoying staff let go. Because Matty is an only child, she's always known the resort would be hers, and has taken a great interest in it. Since she was a young girl she was surrounded by strangers who spoke other languages or had odd accents. Because of this, Matty never really went through a 'shy stage.' She's always been extremely social, running around with the other kids at the resort. When she turned fourteen she was put to work, first as a busboy. Then when she was fifteen she was put in one of the performance groups, who preform every Saturday night at 8 and do 'The Dance of Fire.' When she was about sixteen and a half she started cleaning the guest rooms, until a position in the restaurant opened up. She instantly applied, asking to be hired because she was worthy of the job instead of because her father owned the place. She got the job, and has been a waitress there ever since. Sometimes, her father teaches her about the finances of the resort and what to do in tough situations, but he mostly just lets his daughter do what she wants. This is because his childhood was taken from him, and he doesn't want the same for Mattaline. On top of the money she makes from working, her parents give her an weekly allowance of $30. When she isn't working, she's either enjoying the resort she grew up in, or out enjoying the other things Hawaii has to offer. Her parents live in a Presidential Suite in the resort, but when Matty turned 18 they gave her a Premier Junior Sweet as a sort of birthday present. .

Markings
"Everyone has battle scars."
Tattoo's:
[spoili]
6941d03c1cc9bb1d671be699b4111692.jpg
[/spoili]
[spoili]
ebc3a68f2e5dede674a78f9bb0babd0d.jpg
[/spoili]
[spoili]
043078f407f52dea95e867d750825b09.jpg
[/spoili]
[spoili]
[/spoili]
Piercings:
[spoili]
7f618a417213deb341456f11db267a17.jpg
[/spoili]
[spoili]
eaa28775b58861e1daae3ea2c04c54b2.jpg
[/spoili]
[spoili]
[/spoili]
Scar:
She has a small scar on her lower back, from falling out of a tree. She landed on a rock.

Relationship
"Currently mingling."
N/A.

Crush
"It changes like every two days."
N/A- Takers? PM me!.

Thoughts
"I do no know what trip you speak of. I'm not going anywhere!"
Every year Mattalines home is invaded with outsiders on vacay- and she loves it. Basically, her attitude towards any group, especially 'run-away-teenagers' is "Hell yeah let's party together!"

Other
"As you can see, I just get more and more cool with the more I reveal."
Can surf pretty well.
Has been 'Fire Dancing' (dancing with torches) since she was 11.
Has been hula dancing since she was 8.
Often makes what she calls 'Summer Time Friends'.
Her older sister is a drug addict who dropped out of high school, so she's seen as the good kid, despite how much she parties.
Usually likes Spring Breakers more than Sumer Vacayers, just because they're more around her age group.
Work in a restaurant at the resort.
OMG OMG YES! Octavia woot woot LOL!

Love her this is going to be awesome hehe

JVPUj2vszVs.jpg

Full Name
Elena Kim

Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

Birthday & Age
March 7th / / 17 years old

Personality
Elena is a studious, shy child but very cheeky. Having been raised by kind and caring parents who taught her to be kind to anyone - even strangers - she has developed that habit. Rarely ever seen in a bad mood, Elena tends to bottle up her annoyance and anger, preferring not to lash out at others even if they were the cause of it. She's also usually quite the optimist, trying her best to cheer others up and seeing the good side of things. Even on the odd occasion where she's being moody, she'll still greet with that smile. Sometimes she can come off as naive and innocent, and she takes love very seriously. She also dislikes swearing, but doesn't mind it if others around her use such words.

Markings
[spoili] A small, rather cute owl that is imprinted on her right wrist.
little-owl-tattoo-design-on-ankle.jpg
[/spoili]

Relationship
None thus far.

But she'll be open, just shoot a message!

Crush
None thus far.
But she'll be open, just shoot a message!

Thoughts
"What kind of people will I meet?"

Other
- Her favorite type of food happens to be grilled beef.
- She does have an interest in boys, but she's too shy to approach them
- She doesn't like being in small or cramped places.

tumblr_mpe5m4cZaQ1st480fo1_400.gif

Last edited:
@Justice_20 AND YOUR CHARACTER! CALLIE FROM THE FOSTERS YES!
Yay i was hoping somebody would notice her, Started watching the show last week and I am already caught up, Love the show now!

I'm really just making this to help me keep track of everyone once we start the roleplay, and also to see how many more we need to start.
(Key: Friends in Purple, Locals in Green, Black means I can't tell but am pretty sure they are friends. All names link to character sheet)

Girls- 10
[spoili]
Katarina Johnsen
Nikita Ahn

Breanne Grace Herman
Sierra James Hunter
Amber Jane Lacross

Quinn J Devens

Karen Jackson
Summer J Halls
Mattaline Lena Nelson
Elena Kim
[/spoili]

Boys- 7
[spoili]
Samuel David Blake
Kyler Maxon Stokes
Conner L Devens

Avery Angel Smith
Daniel C Rylands
Jayden Hooper
Sol D Halls

[/spoili]

(P.S Dearest Gamemakers, if this post for some reason annoys you and you'd like me to take it down, I will. Just PM me and I'll find some other way to help myself keep track of all the people I'll interact with in the RP ♥)

• Thank You
Reactions: Gore and Mu
No More Females Allowed At This Time!

@Brea

Your last girl doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the group

Are you saying she's already in Hawaii? That would mean she's not with the group and no one knows her o~o

Unless you're making an NPC

@Brea

Your last girl doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the group

Are you saying she's already in Hawaii? That would mean she's not with the group and no one knows her o~o

Unless you're making an NPC
I am saying she's already in Hawaii. I'm sorry, I thought I made that clear in the Bio... her family owns the resort that our group will be staying in. So, she's a local. Unless you have a problem with this? I thought one of the GM's said we are allowed to make locals?

Oh you never asked if you wanted her parents to own the Resort.

.Yeah you can play the people your characters meet, NPC's.

Oh you never asked if you wanted her parents to own the Resort.

.Yeah you can play the people your characters meet, NPC's.
Oh, I'm sorry. I totally meant to ask, I just forgot... I can change it if you'd like? It's really no biggy.
But, Mattaline isn't an NPC. I'll be playing her with each reply... She'll probably meet them and hang out with them for most of their trip. I found the post on the 1st page, your co-gm said that our characters can be a local of the place the group decides to go.