• Malibu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Costa Rica

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Paris

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mine too! I knew from the beginning he would be, even when he was acting like an asshole.
I had mixed feelings before but later episodes he began to be my favorite!

Oh! Also @Justice_20 I meant to mention this when I read it earlier, but in Samuel's CS is says 'Quinn' in the personality instead of 'Samual'

Yeah I wanted to inform you on that as well x-x

Oh! Also @Justice_20 I meant to mention this when I read it earlier, but in Samuel's CS is says 'Quinn' in the personality instead of 'Samual'
oh wow oops haha i was doing two CS's at one time, guess i put the wrong name there

Can everyone read my CS ok?

It had a lot of freaking problems with it but I think I fixed it well enough.

Can everyone read my CS ok?

It had a lot of freaking problems with it but I think I fixed it well enough.
I didn't have any trouble reading it. ♥

Conner L. Devens
Male | Bisexual

Birthday & Age
"Oh,well erm.."
December 25 18

Personality
"Hah, i'm a fun guy."
Conner is a goofy, playful kind of guy, he doesn't like it when people are sitting around by themselves being antisocial. Sometimes he does talk too much, which may or may not get on peoples nerves. He's basically the complete opposite of his sister, "She's dyed her hair blonde by the way.". Conner can also be a some what of a straight forward person, depending on who and what it is. People who constantly complain and/or bitch get on his nerves, especially when everyone else has a positive attitude and they just ruin it. He isn't shy or scared of meeting new people and greeting them upfront, which is why he has a reasonable amount of friends who aren't just being one because of his money. That's another pet peeve of his, don't friend him just because he can get you most of whatever you're probably thinking of right now.

Markings
"Well, I have a few I recently got."
He has three tattoos
- A feather on his side
- A quote on his lower back
- Music notes on his inner arm

Relationship
"At least ask me on a date first!"
(Pending..)

Crush
"Hmm.."
(Pending)

Thoughts
"I'm the one who started this! It was my idea thoughhh Quinn did help a bit but she's
staying home. I guess we'll just take pictures for her!"

Last edited:
[dash=violet]
luhan249965_545514078810336_1478524578_n.jpg

Full Name
Avery Angel Smith
"People either coo over my middle name or laugh. There's no in between."

"This guy thought I was a girl once..."

Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
"No, I'm not attracted to frying pans and, no, everyone is not my type."

Birthday & Age
February 16 // 16 // Aquarius
"Well, would you look at that, my birthday actually is a holiday."

xxx
large.gif

xxx

Personality
Unpredictable. Sarcastic. Detached.
Avery is a guy who does things his way and his way only. He's the one who will march to his own drum and not expect anyone else to march with him. He'll stray off from the crowd alone and he wouldn't want it any other way. He's quite the unique one and it shows through his actions and his thoughts. Just when you think you might know his routine, he'll switch it up, not liking staying with one thing for too long. His mind is always on overdrive, thinking about different things that might not even cross other people's minds. Being out of the box is what he prefers and, if anyone has a problem with it, he'll gladly tell them that he doesn't care. As long as he's fine with it, that's all that matters.

Sometimes, the teen can catch a bit of an attitude. He can be a bit snappy, a bit snarky, a bit sarcastic. He has the ability to hurt people with words and not really care about how they feel afterwards; he can become quite apathetic, in other words. He has a rebellious streak running through him and it only grows when he's restrained from doing things. Even when he doesn't mean it, the things that he might say could be taken the wrong way by others, which confuses him to no end. He could say something as a joke and then people are suddenly offended or something. At times, he forgets to use his filter and he'll blurt out things that, if offensive, he'd apologize immediately for. But, most of the time, the sarcasm that is laced in his sentences is there for a reason.

A trait that some people don't take a liking to is that Avery can be very unemotional, which helps him become apathetic since....he practically is. Avery believes that emotions only screw things up. Once emotions take over, you can't think straight and they control you, which is something that Avery hates so he says to hell with them. Emotions tie in with relationships, which he also doesn't like to partake in for they make him feel boxed in. Being nonchalant about things lets him run free because there isn't any emotions holding him back. Of course, emotions such as joy and such, he'll express, but, other than that, he tries to keep them locked away. Affection is also an emotion that he'd display, but only to close, close friends. This being said, to someone that first meets him, he might seem distant and cold, but that'll change somewhat as you get to know him.
"Relationships are a hassle."

Biography
To be revealed in roleplay.
"You must be a Level 5 Friend to unlock my past."

Markings
A birthmark on the inside of his thigh.
"It's shaped like a little diamond! It's so weird..."

Relationship
(Forever) Pringle (Ask me, if interested!)
"That's like forever single....but hungry."

xxx
_stock__luhan___devil_or_angel_by_jungnaraddh-d6zghxs.jpg

xxx

Crush
Daniel C. Reynolds (later on)
"I usually have a new crush every week..."

Thoughts
He's going to be one of the people that they meet on the journey.
"Escape? Well, I wish those kids luck."

Other
He dyes his hair a lot.
"What's the fun in staying with one color?"

tumblr_mhcxp7dxXW1r39d4io6_500.gif

[/dash]​

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm considering making a third character, who'd be male and native, but I haven't decided if I want to juggle that many yet. Do you have an idea of when you'd like to start this, so that I can get an idea of when I need to decide by?

Whenever I get enough males to even it out...The magic number is 20

10/10

So, wait. We'll start when the number is even, or when we have 10 of each gender? (We have 6 girls and 4 boys, so wouldn't we need 4 more girls?)

I was wondering if we can make another girl, I'd rather have a girl and a guy to use for the RP

I just wanted to at least get the guys caught up before I let people just post whatever gender until it's full o:

Daniel C. Rylands
Male | Pansexual

Birthday & Age
"Hey, heyyy! Get me something nice!"
June 10th 18

Personality
"Wanna go jump off a plane?! Lets go!"
Daniel is kinda...extreme when he wants to be. He's always daring to do something stupid or reckless just to see if he could get pass it without killing himself, which thankfully hasn't happened yet of course. He has a major problem with staying in one place and will often complain if it takes too long. He isn't all that talkative though, only speaking when needed or when greeted first. When he meets someone, he doesn't register their looks before their personality so it won't cloud his thoughts "You'd be surprised at what you'll find out...". This guy loves food so if you happen to be hungry around him, you know who to ask first since he almost always has a bag filled with snacks or some kind of candy bars in his back pocket. Don't be surprised if Dan doesn't catch what you're talking about, he often goes off daydreaming or just goes into a deep thought about something...if not then he's just ignoring.

Relationship
"I don't know, are you ready?"
(Pending...)

Crush
"You are pretty..."
(Pending...)

Thoughts
"Hey, if you want to have kids run around you all day throwing water balloons and paints...be my guest."

Reactions: Kitsune
DAAAAAANNNNN~!!!

I know you messaged me about it, but I just want to let you know that Avery has a crush on Daniel (or will have one)~ c:

DAAAAAANNNNN~!!!

I know you messaged me about it, but I just want to let you know that Avery has a crush on Daniel (or will have one)~ c:
I love DanIsNotOnFire and AmazingPhil! They're sooo adorkable cx

Reactions: Kitsune
tumblr_m60xd7jhjs1rqlxmp.gif

▪ F u l l ▪
▪ N a m e ▪

Jayden Hooper

"Jay is nice. Nicknames are nice. Give me nicknames, seriously."

▪ G e n d e r ▪

Male

"I mean, yeah. Do I look like a girl or something? Oh no, do I actually though?"

▪ S e x u a l ▪
▪ O r i e n t a t i o n ▪

Bisexual

"I can swing both ways! It's nice."

▪ B i r t h d a y ▪
&
▪ A g e ▪

September 12th // Nineteen

"Yep, I'm an adult. Definitely. Definitely an adult. God no."

tumblr_lwd7m5sSjp1qksl6fo1_500.gif

▪ P e r s o n a l i t y ▪

Jay is a warm person. Warm, as in he has this sociability that just invites people in. He carries good vibes with him wherever he goes, and people find it easy to be around him and talk to him. He can carry conversations and often is the leader of them, having a knack for noticing stragglers and leading them back to the group. He's gentle in how he goes about things, careful to acknowledge physical and emotional boundaries, and he does the best that he can to allow anyone that he meets their appropriate comfort zones.

Despite these attractive qualities, Jay is a little too sensitive at certain times. He tears up easily at emotional things and often times gets a little too emotionally invested into little subjects for his own good. He gets hurt rather easily and even though he's very gentle and kind with others, it takes equal kindness back to keep him feeling comfortable and happy. He has a lot of trouble dealing with negativity, and he mostly internalizes his anger and sadness, condensing it into a little ball. When he reaches his emotional limit, he'll most times let this dense negativity burst and spiral into very intense emotional fits that can leave him sobbing for hours or fuming with angry energy. Once he cools down from these troubling times, though, he usually goes back to his normal self.

To make up for the difficulty of negativity in his life, Jay often turns to humor and light-heartedness when in an uncomfortable situation. He has a knack for telling absolutely horrible jokes and pitching puns whenever the chance presents itself, and though groan-worthy, they're sure to get some laughter out of some people. He can be an adventurous sort, always willing to explore new things and try new things, but that will sometimes get ahead of his sensibility and he'll do things that he ultimately regrets. He tries to have good judgement, but in the face of his friends, it can sometimes be difficult.

"People say I give nice hugs. I guess? Does that count for anything?"

▪ B i o g r a p h y ▪

Anytime this is brought up, he puts it in simplest terms - he's lived with his mother and older sister for most of his life, and has had it pretty normal. Some doubt he's telling the truth about that, but they just take it and don't bother pushing on for a better answer.

"Nothing special, really."

▪ M a r k i n g s ▪

A small birthmark on his left cheekbone and one on his right collarbone. Also has back dimples (dimple-like impressions on both sides of the tailbone).

"I've had the birthmarks ever since I was a kid, apparently. Not really interesting, but I was told the one on my face is kinda like a beauty mark."

▪ R e l a t i o n s h i p ▪

None at the moment.

"What, a date mate? Maybe, heh."

▪ C r u s h ▪

-None at the moment. Available to one.

"Nah, but I'll keep a look-out."

tumblr_m60y0baLQ81rqlxmp.gif

▪ T h o u g h t s ▪

"This .. well, I can't lie - this is really cool. Conner is actually gonna take me and the others somewhere cool. I'm actually really excited, to be honest. I get to chill with all of my cool friends and do fun stuff! What could be better?"

▪ O t h e r ▪

He plays guitar really damn well.

"I was made for acoustic, man. I know my stuff."

tumblr_mvyvqeZITe1qcin1ho1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_na3x5rfSyz1tnayxoo9_250.gif
tumblr_na3x5rfSyz1tnayxoo1_250.gif
tumblr_na3x5rfSyz1tnayxoo3_250.gif

tumblr_na3x5rfSyz1tnayxoo2_250.gif
tumblr_na3x5rfSyz1tnayxoo5_250.gif
tumblr_na3x5rfSyz1tnayxoo4_250.gif

tumblr_na3x5rfSyz1tnayxoo7_250.gif
tumblr_na3x5rfSyz1tnayxoo6_250.gif
tumblr_na3x5rfSyz1tnayxoo8_250.gif

Full Name
Karen Jackson
Gender▪
Female
Sexual Orientation

Heterosexual
Birthday & Age

March 28th
Personality

Karen is a very kind individual, but isn't afraid to speak her mind. She has always been an outspoken person, being very confident about herself, she had never as a child and a teenager felt not confident about herself. She would also be funny and has a lot of charm to herself, she can be very sarcastic depending on the day you get her at. With also being comedic, outspoken and confident, she is also protective towards her friends, which she will gladly get into fights to protect them. She can also be very mature and responsible, but can sometimes easily get into trouble if she gets pressured. But with all those traits, she can also be very accepting towards meeting new people.
Biography(Opt.)▪
Markings
An angel tattoo on her shoulder
Relationship(Opt.)▪

Open
Crush(Opt.)▪

no one yet
Thoughts

She is excited to finally have some fun.
Other

Nothing

Last edited: