The Great Staffing Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well dropped an app. So... let's see how it goes. Iwaku's done a great deal for me, seeing how it's the time where you give and receive it's time for me to finally give something. Thumbs up and hoping for the best. :-)

Let's see, I've been a member since April, I'm on the site quite frequently, and I often find misplaced threads... Gonna send in an app for Basic Forum Moderation.

Edit: I think I accidentally referred to the 'General Chatting' section as the 'Random' section in my app... Any way to edit that, or is it not necessary?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is not necessary. 8D

We've received lots of apps so far and we are VERY VERY HAPPY. O___O We hope to receive even more member apps!

D:< NOT GREEDY! NECESSITY!

Reactions: WarriorHeart
DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG WE'VE BEEN UNDERSTAFFED FOR?

That's why there's not fun side projects. No themed festivals. No mass are poos...

Question! Just how stiff is the four month member rule? I know some forums are harsh on it, and others use it more as a recommendation rather than a rule.

Sorry I just wanna help so bad T_T

EDIT: Woah I'm actually only a few days from 4 months <.< That flew by so fast!

We try to be pretty strict about it, occasionally we'll make exceptions of it's necessary. O_O

• Thank You
Reactions: ElBell
We try to be pretty strict about it, occasionally we'll make exceptions of it's necessary. O_O
I see~ And with this current wave it's happening during the beginning of the new year, correct? Like after the 1st? ^.^

Yes!

• Thank You
Ugh, so much nervousness over a few boxes of typed out letters... Is this what it's like applying for a job when you're older too? o.o

• Love
Reactions: Ochalla
Ugh, so much nervousness over a few boxes of typed out letters... Is this what it's like applying for a job when you're older too? o.o
I know how you feel... I had this whole cool speech-like thing in my head, but what I wrote down felt kinda dumb, ha ha.

And, no. Applying for a job is nowhere near as nerve wracking.

Hey, if they accepted my staff application they can't be too strict on what you say ;)

Hey, if they accepted my staff application they can't be too strict on what you say ;)
So if my application just said "ay bitch, gimme da staff spot #YOLO" how high do you think my chances would be?

So if my application just said "ay bitch, gimme da staff spot #YOLO" how high do you think my chances would be?
Mine was worse than that but I have a unique history with the site so I wouldn't recommend trying that. :P

Do you guys accept volunteers that don't necessarily get on every day? I've been a happy member here on Iwaku for two and a half years now, but I can't always get on due to lots of RT stuff going on. However, I'd love to volunteer. I'm great at cleaning up and organizing threads, though not as awesome in opening new ones. If you guys are looking for someone to be a janitor in the background, I'll happily fill out an application! XD

If you have a badass enough personality to pull it off, pretty high. >:D BUT IT'S A GAMBLE!

@Mowkie It is okay if you are not on Iwaku everyday, as long as it's enough to be regularly active and seen and doing the tasks. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.