Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
I hate it. Unfortunately, in order to promote my websites and projects, I have to learn how to use them and actually post regularly. If you are an aspiring author, artist, or really any sort of content creator, you HAVE to build a social media presence in this new modern market in order to get your name out there. Ó,Ò

I'm okay on Facebook, but that's only because I'm forced to use it to keep up with my family. Ò,ú Instagram isn't too bad, at least because that's all about posting pretty pictures. But then Twitter... Twitter is currently the bane of my existence and I have no idea how to naturally post content there without sounding like a bunch of owls in a trench coat pretending to be human. Ò,Ó I never really spend any time reading things there and I hate it.

PLEASE TELL THIS OLD OWL HOW TO SOCIAL MEDIA LIKE THE COOL KIDS. Ò◇Ó

Do YOU regularly use any social media platforms?

What kind of things do you like to see when you're scrolling on the instabooks and twitgrams?

Are you also a bunch of owls in a trench coat pretending to be human and social media is the toxic bane of your existence?

Also pls follow me on the social medias in my siggy, and give me yours! I will happily follow back. 8D Just make sure I know it's you, because I get a lot of robot requests. They're everywhere.

Diana you already know the corners in which I lurk.
Posting on social media in general is kind of awkward for me, I usually only find something interesting/cute to share on FB if my *timeline is full of people rabbling and I can't stand all the angry buzzing.
Instagram is pictures of: me when I bother to do makeup, my plants, my cat.
Twitter is for politicians and bots.

I like to see information things about people's lives when I scroll, because I care about people I am just butts at showing it sometimes :D But like recently a friend of mine received their Master of Law degree and that is Very Cool, even though we haven't talked in years.

Last edited by a moderator:
I use Facebook for the same reason you do. NO twitter, no instagram and no other stuff. I'm just not big on selfies, and UGH how can anyone say anything worth saying in 144 characters?? I mean COME ON...that is the most frustrating thing imaginable.

So yeah, I'm not one of those cool peeps either but I don't mind it.

I pretty much have an account everywhere but I'm not all that active. I only use them for posting my art and memes and keeping in touch with friends.

Facebook sucks, but it's less sucky now that I've unfollowed everyone except my closest friends. My feed is now predominantly weird thrift store finds and cute doggo pics.

i'm an active social media user lmao. I love showing my content on the internet bc im vain

i don't use facebook except for the messenger and the groups for work,, instagram is for my best pictures and gloating about my travels, twitter is for complaining and memeing and i use snap every so often for more group chat memeage

I use the Twitter.

@Diana , this is my job for several authors that are too non-techsavvy to figure out how to do it on their own. lol.