Online Availability
Varies, but often.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female

Greetings to you, Proud Warrior, Destitute Savage, Lowly Mercenary, or Humble being trying to make your way through the world. This is a tale of War and wonders, of dark secrets and a Fire Emblem-esque journey. Down below will be all the information you need and maybe even more, but fear not, I will answer questions as they are asked and I will consider making an OOC for this RP via Discord if need be.

This is an anime styled RP set in a Fire Emblem like style, but with a slight twist. That Twist being, you are or were a minor or mid ranking commander of those nations which once called your Kingdom home, in a righteous crusade you were swept away from power, or at least your bosses were. And though hated or seen as indifferent to the people, in the five years since the conflict you have lost all status or power you may once have had and while not officially persecuted, the wounds of war are still fresh in the minds of many as the Kingdom heals.

To your surprise, the Kingdom makes you an offer, placement within the new forces and ruling order, even if diminished from what you had. Be it out of gratitude, some notion of patriotism, survival, greed or maybe all of the above, you heed the call to learn of placement into a new Brigade to handle the Imperial Invasion from the West, while the main Army handles the North.. But all may not be as it seems and some enemies are closer to home than afar, what machinations lay in wait and will you be Loyal to the King who saved you once and now asks you to serve?

Such is the tale of The Great Sederian War, a war waged from the shadows and that may leave much of the land as ash.

• This Section should always be seen as a WIP as new information will be added to it on a continuous bases and as the story develops, things from PC bios may also be added here on a case by case basis.

NATIONS

The Kingdom of Aserand: Made up of several smaller states, cultures and races, Aserand was born of war. In the past it was a collection of five territories centered around the Kingdom of Garzmaldia and it's "client states". Most of these were either inept, corrupt, savage or brutal in their Governance of the realm which lead to the Prince of Rangriz taking up arms with the aid of adventurers he met in his travels as a merchant. With popular support he united the shattered realm of Aseran within two short years.

The Capital de facto is Rangriz and the largest city is Grazengrad, former battled scared capital of the former nations alliance. King Lavitz is known as a fair and just man, who during the rebellion spared the lives of many of the old Aristocracy, junior and mid level officers of the former Governments, not caring much for needless bloodshed.

Aseran is known for it's geographical features which in a manner make natural borders for the State, which was also seen as such within the former Empire of Sederia. A long forgotten Empire from antiquity, which still has ruins and tales of Glory spread around the continent and it's state border still form the bases of some nations as does it's road network. It's people often address themselves by the City they are from, race or simply as Aseranians.

Regions of note;

Garzmaldia, Located in the heartland of Aseran, Grazmaldia had a long history of military traditions and aristocratic rule and the type of lord one may have varied as much as the crests they wore. Garzmaldia was largely land locked but heavily urbanized and central to trade, because of the corrupt that took root in it's lands, it's grasp on power was overall fairly weak and decentralized. Even so it's cities and population still fuel the Kingdom's war machine.

Rangriz, In the Southern Breadbasket region of Aseran laid the Riverlands and it's massive fields, always a bit poor Rangriz often felt the brunt of regional problems coming down upon them, typically overseen as a Princedom, it was instrumental in rising up armies during the Rebellion and it's reconstruction efforts since.

Hironeidon, Located in the far north, it is a frozen and hard land that was always beset by monsters and it's proud warrior ways. It attempted to back Garzmaldia and lost heavily. Now days while the culture survives, massive losses has forced it to open it's doors so that it may have some protection from the beasts. With it's military forces thinned and it's self now on the frontlines, Hironeidon is now lockstep with the Kingdom.

The Central Highlands; For Centuries the Central Highlands have been home to monsters and men, men of the Wilds to be more spot on. Living in barbarism and tribal traditions the people and goblins of this region have always been a source of trouble, the men for longer so. During the war, this region seen it's bandits spread like wildfire across the lands and against one another. Ultimately their moment of glory became a lasting defeat which would shake the very demographics of the region and "civilize" them under the Kingdom's leadership.

Imperial Hiedalmire: Carved from the land mass North and West of the Kingdom lies the mighty power of Hiedalmire, with a long history and deep traditions it's attention was Militarily almost always focused elsewhere or internally and thus minus the occasional skirmish with the various powers in control of Aserand, Hiedalmire has lived in peace with Aseran and even sent forces and Aid during the War of Unification.

Hiedalmire is often considered the Military power of Sederia, though it has seen it's power wane or remain stagnant due to internal conflicts or Emperors who were more interested in perfecting Drill and Parades than in gaining new lands. That was until the new Reign of Augustus the XII. Assuming power with the Death of his Father, this young man was once a compatriot of Lavitz during his war of Reunification. Though his reign has been short at only two years, it has seen sweeping reform and a massive expansion of the Aristocracy and a heavy reliance on the Military to carry out his rule. It's Capital City of Hiedelberg is located roughly in the center of the nation with a vast road network, the Imperial Armies march forward in the name of Grand Unification, though more than that remains unknown.

Sederia: The Large landmass that both nations call home, the former crown jewel of the Empire it shares a namesake with, a dizzying variety of cultures and races call the region home, though it is by and large a Human dominated landmass. Aside from the two major powers, the Great forests of Toph, the Sultana of Jamballa, Republic of Izmeld, the Nordlan, and the Far Eastern nations of Yongtai and Yafumti are other regions of note.

Organizations and Sects of note:

The Church of Martel: Formed around the worship of the Sun Goddess Martel, the Church has a massive presence across Sederia, largely keeping out of politics, it is the center of faith of most people, with a pantheon of saints. The Church of Martel also handles the training of most mages and operates a number of temples, research institutes and orphanages across the world. In the distant past the Pope of the Church held considerable power and influence and the Ability to call forth Crusades. After a rather heavy handed defeat in the Third Crusade, the Church is forbidden from having a military force, though it is allowed to keep a small cadre for the protection of the temples and keeping ancient artifacts of the former Empire secured.

With nuns and priests the church is often seen as a source of public good will, so remember to reach high and breath deep and Praise the Sun.. Or your patron Saint. Though other religions, more so based upon racial or regional lines exist the Church is by and far the most dominate.

(A list of these may be compiled at a later date or upon request)

Of Man and Beast:

In the world of Sederia, Elves, beastkin (ie humans with animal features), Humans and a few other rare oddities call the land home as it's more "Civilized" and Sentient beings and thusly rule the world. Magic is a known factor and these races typically make the most use of it, though even then it is not so common as to tip the balance of the world. Magic is often used in support of Dragon riders, horse cavalry and other assorted ground forces or in the usage of Golem creation. It is said however that old Sederian had powerful magics lost to time and was even destroyed in a Cataclysm caused by Magic.

Aside from these races, Goblins, Dragons, Golems, dire beasts and other such creatures are known to lurk beneath the ground or in the savage deep woods of the landmass. Largely a nuisance at this point, generations of warfare have driven many of these beings to the brink of extinction or seen them broken as beasts of burden for the use of man. (detailed lists or additions can be made to both of these sections at a later date)

King Lavitz - Lavitz Valua des Rangriz

Former Prince of Rangriz, he is known to be a somewhat shrewd and benevolent ruler, he or his forces defeated you long ago. His reign has largely been focused on rebuilding the shattered land and bringing peace back to the realm. In his mid 30's he is rather young by some regards to be a national leader. Either way his reign has been better than the past ones. Currently he is leading the armies at the Northern Front. With a analytical view on things since the revolution he has been rather busy as of late and with the new war he cares little about official protocol.

Lord Hasen Jabim: The Prime Minister of the Kingdom, he is an elderly man and advisor of King Lavitz and handles most of the day to day administrative tasks of the Kingdom along with the house of Lords and Commons. A Native of land near Jamballa, he is fond of hot water and honeyed drinks, often happy if not calculating, he often stands up for ceremonial terms and expects the people to be upright, he was heavily against the employment of old soldiers and considers them troublesome, he however is a rather just and upright man that always seems happy.

Major Valua: Younger brother of the King, he was but a foot soldier during the war but in the recent years has risen up the ranks of the Security services in peace time and is placed in command of one of the Kingdom's Regiments. It was he who tabled the suggestion to recruit more experienced soldiers from the old forces to serve in a specialized Battalion on the Western Front. He is a calculating and pragmatic sort, far more so than his brother who often aims for the greater good. Ambrant Valua just aims to win and to keep order, no matter the means he must use, the commander of the overall group, he mostly lets the former soldiers do as they please.

Emperor Augustus XII : Leader of Imperial Hiedalmire, a young man during the reunification war, he lead a battalion of Cavalry in the Revolution and worked closely with Lavitz. Birth named Eurik est Haspin, he took on the name and title Augustus XII upon ascending the throne. Being a few years younger than Lavitz, he is described as being easily bored and risk taking, an adventurous sort well versed in warfare. His immediate reign is known for installing order and control to a degree not seen in decades, though with a fair hand.. Much of his personality and reasoning is as of yet unknown to those in Aseran.

The Death Knight: An enigmatic figure, he is a rather large man that has been leading the Imperial offense on the western front. Short of the fact he's feared the only factor that has been observed about his immense strength is the fact he will challenge worthy warriors to a duel. In which he will speak in hushed tones in close quarters, given none of these warriors have survived it remains to be seen what he has said. He will likely be the first immediate threat the battalion will have to overcome.

Coming soon?... I hope

• Appearance: Anime or Game style artwork here only.

Name: Whodunit?

Weight:

Height:

Race: Human or see rules

Personality: List style, or written out, your choice. Just a basic "how you tick"

Background: What were you before your fall from grace, or even before that, what have you been doing till now and why have you answered the summons even?

Skills and Talents: List as many as you like in bullet format, descriptions optional, I personally plan to list three combat and two to four noncombat.

Equipment: Items of note you carry such as weapons, artifacts, animals, etc. If it's specialized to your role, say a field surgeon you can list a medical kit, otherwise things like food and water don't have to be listed or items related to the hobby depending. You don't have to be super realistic here, I don't care how many arrows you have if an archer, nor will I be keeping count.

Others: Anything else you might want to add, say like theme songs, voice, other things of note.

(* = Optional: These items don't matter in the least and don't have to be filled)

Relationships (*): If you have an opinion or a history with another character, list them with your IC thoughts or interactions with them, update this time to time if you wish.

• Just keep an eye here when you are done.. I will get to you ASAP

Claudia Asellio - Cavalry Knight

Gaius Boreau - Blacksmith Barbarian

Theodric Burne - Dragoon Warrior

Percival (Perry) Tailor - Swordsman instructor

Solara Daulfern - Lancer

Kain Leovold - Ranger

Aster (Asteroc) Eiledane - Battle Dancer

Junko 'Jun' Habaki - Samurai Swordswoman

Ral Greiger - Blade Dancer Assassin

• General Rules.

- All Iwaku rules apply..
    - Collabs: I do not mind collabs, however I ask that you finish them in a TIMELY manner, I will not wait up on you.

- General posting: I am looking for at least one post a week, I would not mind more posts in a week but I won't enforce it by any means. If you CANNOT post during a session at least ONCE then notify the RP, should repeat absences be noted your PC WILL BE removed from play.

- While not a redstar rp, this rp has a bit of swords, magic and is in a war, use common sense if that stuff offends you.

- All decisions on characters are the sole discression of the GM and/or co GM's.
    In terms of Races, short of what is noted in lore I Might consider others, this will be on a case by case basis

- Age, in regards to age, you should be five years older whan what you were during the war, more likely than not you would be 16 at the lowest, most characters will likely fall in place between 20-30's range. Exceptions can be made for younger teenage characters provided they were related directly to someone who was in the war, but this will be by a case by case basis.

- You must be from the Kingdom's old nation states or territory, I may budge on this however, I left most of this vague in lore on purpose to encourage the creation of player lore, but if it becomes problematic for others I will make a list of all the former states and the cultures that they had.

- Be reasonable in your character building, a former King, General or Warlord is unlikely to have been spared or to surrender during the war given the grave threat they pose, or the fact such people may naturally fight to the death. Commanders and minor lords, bandit forces or free companies are another matter.

FAQS

Q: Hey can I join!? A: Yes?

Q: Can I have Romance? A: Eh, idc, do what you want in the free time, just fade to black, we don't need to see your details.

Q: How many members are you looking for? A: Around 8, however if I get more than that I'll pick an able co-gm to assist me in running it and maybe make the rp split a little in thread to prevent stagnation.

Q: Do we have Magic, how does it work? A: I'm not a Wizard. That being said, yes we have magic and in scale it should be seen on par with what is in fire Emblem. Our PC's are meant to be the hero vs the every man.

Q: Can I play as the bad guys!? A: short answer, likely no. Long answer, I don't want to give any player a plot central posting unless I'm sure they'll be here past two weeks.

Q: How long will this rp go on, is the plot clear cut good and evil - A: Let me stop you there, I have a general plan, yes, I also expect all my plans to go to shit and need sudden improvisation based on the actions of my members. No, the plot is not clear cut good and evil, political happenings should be expected to happen around us. No I will not give more details, if I were to do that then I might as well write a book as I have zero need of you.

Q: Can I have a gun? What is the Tech level? A: Am I a joke to you? No, you cannot have a gun, cannon, bombs, etc. This is purely a Fantasy Middle ages like setting in JRPG style, plate, knives, crossbows, bows, etc are all allowed. No, I will not reconsider this point of view.

Q: Can I make additions to the lore or setting? A: I will review these concepts and based on how they fit I may integrate them.

Q: Is this the ooc for talking in? A: Yes, unless discord is heavily requested.

Q: How often will posts be? A: I will aim for once a week, likely I'll pick one day to make my gm plot centric posts and it will always be that day, otherwise I will make normal interacting posts regardless of time. I don't believe rping is a job with a quota, if I have something to respond to I will respond to it.

Q: What are posting orders? A: Posting orders are a horrible idea. I only ask that you do the following when you post.. One, wait till at least two other people have went before you go again or two, two days have passed before another post has happened.

Q: How many PC's can I make? A: I would rather you stick to one till we see how many join.. HOWEVER, depending on how they are written or how well you make use of them I will give an allowance toward the creation of two PC's.

Q: How long from now till the rp launches? A: I plan to give a week give or take a few days, otherwise I may make times where people who aren't comfortable joining in an ongoing RP can be "recruited" these will be "free periods" so to speak..

Q: Hey can I co-gm!? A: That depends on a few factors, from the number of members to what I have observed of you in the OOC and other RP's.

Q: I have a question that isn't here! A: That is not a question, but please ask me here in the OOC, or if and when applicable via the Discord.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaccoonKing

Name: Claudia Asellio
Weight: 140lb - Height: 5'7" - Race: Human

Personality: Of a rich background and high standard of living, Claudia was born into the Nobility and lived as such. A Cavalry officer with heavy plate. She was always one to take duty seriously, self disciplined, thorough and observant. Though she considers nobles to be above the peasantry she valued order and structure above all else and attempted to keep relations civil. She was noted for being a hard commander that would use improvised tactics with units of Heavy Infantry and Cavalry to slow the Rebel Armies when and where possible.

A bit meticulous with a strong maternal instinct, she would very carefully maneuver her units and carry out her orders without question. Though the two years of conflict would take their toll, the five years of peace even more so.. A bit depressed, she is still like a worried mother with a military baring, a bit bossy and dependable. Like a mother on horseback with a sword in her hand, she cares about the welfare of her troops, though she still considers herself socially above them. She never took well to being a commoner, even if she and her husband had a good sense of business. Known to scold others, she tends to lead from the front and keeps up a strong front.

She is rather fond of wine and fine art, horses and small animals like cats, and also is known to train time to time. On the other hand she dislikes ill-mannered and poorly disciplined people and is openly biased to commoners, but her point of view is not limited to the basis of class, even other nobles can and are looked down upon, till they have shown to be beings of worth. Speaks rarely of her family but is fond of them, writing letters home.

Background:
Born to the Edelgard Family, Claudia was a nobles daughter, pure and simple. Able to affoard armor and educational opportunities she took well to the sword and horse. She was noted as being an exemplary soldier and a highly proper lady. Being married off at an early age to the Baron Josef Asellio she would lay down the sword and give him his first son a the age of 17. Soon after two more children would follow. While her Husband handled most tasks as Baron, she would mostly handle the children and advise him as Baroness. Largely having put the sword down, until the Revolt trigged seven years ago. Early into the war her husband was thrown from his horse, resulting in a spinal injury that limited the use of his legs. Being deemed unfit for service, he was returned home, which gave the family an interesting problem. Forces had to be provided to the war, so Claudia took up sword and horse to provide the tithe, leaving her children to the care of her husband.

Over the course of the next year and a half, she would work with the units at her disposal to try putting down the Revolt, while skilled at the tactical level she could not control the war to any scale past her Battalion of troops. Ambushing enemy forces along the way and leading localized counterattacks, it was the punitive missions that started with her drinking heavily and having more tasks than men, making the most out of each death, each sacrifice, the Myth of the Silver Witch, she who could conjure soldiers without warning was born. While she would try and lessen the toll on the peasantry, and treated prisoners correctly, orders had to be observed as her unit had to alternate between subjugation tasks and battling the Rebel Army.

Eventually the Army she was with would be broken on the Pass of Grandel, there her Regiment would be among the final forces to be cutoff and pinned in place, the way to the capital was opened. Impressed with her ability to have done so much with so little, and seeing her own demoralized spirit, she was spared and imprisoned until the end of the war. Extradited home, she and her family were stripped of land and titles, with some bartering and resourcefulness on the part of her husband, the family did keep some wealth and opened a winery business. With his wife making public appearances time to time where she was tolerated among the old circles. She never was able to stand being a commoner, and though she took to her motherly duties, her depression and borderline alcoholism never fully faded. For five long years did she go through the motions of living, doing her motherly tasks and sulking about the new home, dreaming of past glories and all those who died.

That was until a young Commander that she had met once before came to her with an offer to restore titles and Glory.. Enlisted at the rank of Captain, she would gladly aid this man, to march forth into yet another war. To regain what was lost and maybe this time to keep a few more alive. She would also help him make a new unit of skilled soldiers who had no homeland any longer, to push the Imperials back.

Skills and Talents:

-Swordswoman
-Cavalry Lancer
-Strategist
-Cooking
-Animal husbandry
-Household Talents

Equipment:

Bastard Sword
Steel Spear Lance
Horse Whistle
Homing Pegion
Foraging knife
Pen and Paper
A Compass

Others: Maybe I'll add something later, maybe I won't.

Relationships:
TBD

Last edited:
Reactions: Quake
Appearance:
koBdG7O.png

Name: Gaius Boreau

Weight: 340 lbs.

Height: 7'2.

Race: Human

Personality: Towering over his fellow man at a monstrous height of 7'2, most would believe Gaius to be more monster than man. Most would be wrong. While Gaius is more than capable of being a vicious behemoth on the battlefield, the middle aged man prefers to spend his time alone in solidarity, working in his forge throughout the day, or taking time to sit and enjoy a gentle breeze in silence.

Background:

Before his fall from grace, Gaius was a powerful barbarian leader living in the mountains who struck fear into the hearts of man and monster alike. With his immense strength and stature, the warrior seized and pillaged fellow barbarian tribes and camps, taking their spoils for himself. Nicknamed the Mountain King, Gaius tribe faced many obstacles, often fighting with other tribes over spoils, land and other necessities.

When war came to Sedaria, Gaius led his tribe, the Tora, to battle. They were a warband after all. It was a great honor to live and die in battle. Gaius led honorably, but in the end when the dust settled Gaius and his allies had lost.Retrieving the injured and dead that he could, the barbarian leader carried their bodies over many days back to their home village, where he buried the dead and left the injured to the women to deal with. Ashamed and devoid of pride over his defeat,, Gaius surrendered his title as Chieftain to the Elders of the village. Banished from the mountains and stripped of all his possessions, Gaius wandered Sedaria alone. After two years of odd jobs here and there, the former barbarian found an apprenticeship as a blacksmith in a small village. With no one important and nothing to care for, the man threw himself into his work, doing everything he could to learn the art of the forge. When Giaus had learned all he could, the new blacksmith took his occupation on the road, traveling from village to village and supplying them with fresh weapons should they require it. Time passed, and word got out about the giant blacksmith who wandered the lands. Stories were told about how he carried his anvil and forging hammer on his back, and so it wasn't particularly hard to reach him, which is what the new Kingdom had done now. Unsure of what his true purpose was to become under new rule, Gaius headed towards the Capital, anvil on his back and determination in his heart. Perhaps this was a chance to regain his pride as a warrior and leader of men. Only time would tell.

Skills and Talents:
  • Giant's Strength:

While not actually being a giant, Gaius' physical strength is incredibly high. His large hands and powerful grip allow him to perform near superhuman feats of power that would be impossible for the average man, including swinging his powerful hammer and chained anvil duo with ease.

• Raging Brute:

Despite having not fought in over five years, Gaius still has the spirit of a warrior deep inside him. In a fight, the giant behemoth of a man can blow through multiple foot soldiers with ease, tossing them with almost a mere wave of his arm. His spirit and pride as well as sheer size make him a tough combatant to take down solo.

• Blacksmith:

Gaius is a talented blacksmith, capable of creating and forging all kinds of different weapons of war. Having studied different kinds of metals and stones under his former teacher, he is able to forge weapons out of almost any kind of hardened material. While he doesn't know any forms of magic himself, he is also capable of imbuing weapons with simple magic stones or materials.

• Mountain Man:

Having been born and raised in the mountains, Gaius is a skilled climber and traverser of the cliffs. While the countless peaks and rough weather might be difficult to travel through, Gaius is capable of making his way through without getting lost. His knowledge of plants and creatures that live in the mountains also count as invaluable knowledge.
Equipment:

Gaius wields his forge hammer and chained anvil in battle. Nicknamed Eres and Xeral respectively, the grizzled warrior dual wields these two tools as powerful weapons, capable of wrecking havoc with devastating swings. Other items include a book of drawings he uses as reference for his smithing of uncommon items, as well as a satchel of different odds and ends to assist him in his smithery.

BLaY7tw.png

Eres is a powerful forge hammer measured 5 feet in length with a steel head weighing over 100 pounds. Supported with a leather grip and sturdy wood/steel base, Eres is a hammer like no other.

jyQuVDG.jpg

Xeral wasn't meant to be a weapon originally, but it has found its purpose as a dangerous tool in Gaius' arsenal. Equipped with a heavy metal chain measured at 18 feet, this unique anvil works similar to a morningstar, swinging with extreme momentum and weighted destruction.

Others: N/A

Relationships (*): To be added onto as RP progresses.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedArmyShogun
Reserved for tomorrow

Appearance:
Do5JUjqU0AEavS9.jpg

Name: Theodric Burne

Weight: 145 lbs

Height: 5'11"

Personality: A cold individual matching the climate he grew up in. Theodric often wears a scowl and doesn't appear to be much for words at first, often growling, grumbling or huffing in response if he can avoid speaking. However, when he does speak, his words are blunt and often venomous, throwing out insults or the like at those who attract his ire. He, like many of his kin, is very spiteful and the type to hold grudges. He also appears to hold distrust towards beast-kin and the mention or appearance of Wyrms or Dragons seems to be a trigger for him.

Background: Born to the snowy regions of Hironeidon, Theodric served his state and in the war as one of the renowned Hironeidon Dragoons. A rocky, tundra region, the people of Hironeidon are known as a hardy folk who carved a home in a region most settlers would have abandoned and barred as a domain of monsters. Due to its weather and climate, it is not a land of plentiful life, flora and fauna, however it is home to a number of predatory creatures and its mountainous areas are inhabited by the famed Wyrms of legend; Dragons.

Because of this, Hironeidon's citizens have been in an eternal struggle with the area's natural fauna, as well as the large serpents. As such, they have adapted to become known as enduring folk, as well as stereotyped as monster hunters and Dragon-killers. While this is not true for all, practically all of the state are familiar with combat, brutish creatures and then there are, of course, the famed Dragoons of which do actually combat Dragons.

Due to their circumstances, Hironeidon's inhabitants possess rather grim outlooks and possess an ideology akin to "might makes right" paired with a strong sense of state nationalism. Seen as rather brutish by other states due to their strict laws, martial culture and in some cases barbaric and cruel punishments.

During the war, Hironeidon suffered great losses due to their forces being stretched marginally-thin on multiple fronts. Between the local threats of their territory and devoting resources to the war effort, the state has since lost most of its ability to resist, hardly possessing enough to maintain its presence and defend against the wilds that constantly threaten their existence. As such, much of their laws and culture have been lessened with members of the current government overwatching the state's ruling since its absorption to the main homeland.

Theodric was born to a lower-class family in one of the various towns of Hironeidon, one that was unfortunately overtaken by the wilderness while he was still young. Assaulted by a great Wyrm, the town was burned to the ground with few survivors, Theodric being among them, having lived but enduring scars both physical and mental from the event. Unfortunately, such is not an all-too uncommon happening in Hironeidon. One is unlikely to find any one person who has not been wronged by a Wyrm or some other manner of the state's fauna, leading to a heavy distrust and aversion towards such creatures as well as beast-kin.

Theodric, like many of his kin, took to rage in response to his loss. Focusing pain into training and determination rather than letting grief overtake him, he returned to the capital and began tutelage as a spear-bearer. While he did not serve as a commander in the war, he was one of the Dragoon's more elite, even among their order.

Since the war, Theodric had returned to his home. A rare breed now with the losses the Dragoon's incurred, he did however continue his duty in hunting Wyrms as well as protecting his state from attacks by the beasts. However, their forces cut to a fraction of their former, he struggles to safeguard Hironeidon's territory in its entirety from the local wildlife, let alone a new invasion force.

Skills and Talents:
  • Polearm Combat
  • Agile
  • Glyph Magic
    • The magic used by Hironeidon Dragoons. Dragoons summon glyphs to use as enhancement platforms for jumping to great heights and adjusting trajectory in the air. It is through this magic that the Dragoons may combat Wyrms in the air.
  • Hunting
  • Tracking
Equipment: Spear

Others: TBD

Relationships (*): TBD[/imga]

Appearance: 68b5ab8dec3a4dbb1c9edf02737acbee.jpg

Name: Percival (Perry) Tailor

Weight: 137 lbs

Height: 6' 2"

Personality: A quiet and contemplative soul, less "on the edge" than one might imagine at first glance. He just has an asthetic and is more or less ready to meet it, he never had a face for smiling often, though it doesn't stop him from doing so... He just is rather frowny all the time, its the way his face settles yea know? Add in the missing eye that he lost in a tragic fishing accident as a kid, which got him bullied quite abit, and he just plain is an intimidating dude.

But he is a big softy, good hearted(for a mercenary), and means rather well when it comes to lesser off folks.

Just don't bring him fishing.

While he IS a good fellah, and generally a kind one... He does have a inner beast... many do, its a very human thing... But when it is truely cruel and inhuman...

Is during training.

He is, without a doubt, the roughest, strictest, most forceful trainer the world may have seen. Not only on himself, but any who found themselves under his guidance claim he is a true devil in disguise, a horrendous man who delights in torture and misery.

Background: Born common, Percy was one of a million, a peasant and a tailor's son, nothing special save the lack of truely defining traits. He quickly picked up the business of makeing cloth, styling it, even taking foreign styles into account and fell in love with long robes and soft capes, his life was simple, easy in truth. If he stayed at home there would have been no changes to what he did daily. Sew, stitch, mend, pick up a wife, have kids, cycle continues and he becomes just a blip on the radar of the universe.

Instead, he answered the call to war.

First as a quartermaster's assistant, utilizing his tailoring work. Next it was simply being trained as a soldier. Over and over he tthen went to battle until it was his turn to train new recruits...

And thus began his reign of terror.

Common man to noble born alike got ground to nothing and remade into what he wanted, people whined, highborn sons wheened like pups, but he never gave. The training made him not very popular, but god damn did he make good soldiers, disciplined, strong, skilled, for each three drops of sweat they shed was one drop of blood saved. And he worked them until they were dry, let them refill, only to beat it out of them again.

Sadly, sometimes you meet somebody who whines just abit to loud... and you end up being demoted... Then honorably discharged. Percy knew this was to come, it was only a matter of time, thus he settled back into being a tailor for a time.

He was just about to engage in some peasant grade romance when... Opportunity came knocking once more.

Skills and Talents:
  • Dedicated workout enthusiast.
  • Fantastic chef(if you like spice)
  • Decent enough duelist
  • Very evasive target
  • Excellent sewer and has great skill in embroidery, just doesn't think embroidered clothes is his style.
  • A hidden romantic and ladies man.

Equipment:
Two iron sword
Logbook and pen
Mess kit, special herbs and spices
Homemade hot sauce.
Homemade extremely hot sauce.
Training weights.
Romance novel collection.

Others: Anything else you might want to add, say like theme songs, voice, other things of note.

Relationships :

Last edited:
All done! ^^^^

Wanted to make a scary but actually sweet dude for once in a roleplay that wont flop.

I will read him and emp's soon, trying to finish up my own.

Last edited:
What happened to the kingdom that caused the pc's to lose their former status and influence?

Alright my cs is pretty much done unless edits need to be made.

What happened to the kingdom that caused the pc's to lose their former status and influence?

It is the current one that is in control of the region and is now offering them a second chance.

Alright my cs is pretty much done unless edits need to be made.

SOON

I'm up for folks doing some interlocking friendship things.

Percy is a good fellah, unless of course its time for training.

I'm not sure mine would know him, very different histories, but I am also open for such depending. Welp I know of at least two others who plan to join, anyone else wants to, feel free.

Yeah im down for that too, although I imagine any relationships formed with my character would probably be post barbarian days after the war, like when he was a traveling blacksmith or whatnot. idk

Not yet rushing time, so much as a friendly reminder. To those that expressed interest via other sources, not calling you out just yet, but I'm aiming to get the IC up Monday. If you can or wish to, go ahead and reserve a spot for your sheets unless you are able to finish them quickly.

Welp back to the old grind.

Reactions: Quake
I am coming back from a hiatus, and I may be interested in joining this if you are still looking.

Appearance:
anime-warrior-sword-blue-girl-hd-wallpaper-anime-picture-with-original-hibanar-single-tall-image-short-hair-blue-eyes-looking-at-viewer-smile-standing-aqua-hair-midriff-horn-horns-night-from.jpg

Name:
Aster (Asteroc) Eiledane

Weight: 123 lbs.

Height: 5'8"

Race: Beastkin

Gender: Female, often disguised as a male before in the old wars.

Personality: As an avid fighter, she often practices her swords skills within the morn till the afternoon when she has to do her work as a dancer and a prostitute. Because of these ugly years, she's taken a bit more of a "playful" personality when she's actually quite cold and cruel at times, wanting nothing more than to crush the opposition. However, she has always been flirtatious and seductive and is known to use her body to get what she wants, though before during the war it was just minor flirting and not outright lewd gestures. She is also a bit more feminine nowadays, wearing makeup and jewelry and other kitschy girly things to accentuate her looks, though she does occasionally dress up like a man. However, more than ever she wants to be herself, the woman she wanted to be before the war and before she took up arms to defend her lands. Being a female fighter, of course she faces discrimination from her fellow men, but she laughs it off while secretly plotting to ruin their day. Having gotten no respect before as a woman, she knows it's much easier to be a man and get what she wants, but this time…she'll do things the hard way.

Background: The years have not been kind to Aster. Ever since her fall, she's lived hard times and she hated it. She wants to escape her situation, not wanting to use her body for such a thing anymore, and her skills were languishing quite badly. She was a soldier once, a commanding officer who disguised herself as a man. She was rather good at what she did, killing, fighting, protecting the people in her unit. It was a whirlwind, but heck she enjoyed doing this and she enjoyed fighting. But now? She was languishing, living a terrible existence as a dancer. "Dancer." What a joke now…and yet, a letter arrived at her dwelling, where she used to live before she was removed and had to go somewhere. Else. The letter arrived in her hands miraculously…and she knew she needed to fight once more. Good, she wanted to murder something, and this time she'll do it as a woman.

Skills and Talents: - Able to wield dual weapons expertly, usually swords but knives can do the trick or a combination of other weapons
- Dancing, able to incorporate battle moves into that dancing
- Conning
- Seducing people
- Martial artist

Equipment: Twin curved short swords, bag of medicinal herbs, a handful of daggers and knives hidden on her person, dancer's outfit, military outfit

Others: - Even when pretending to be a man, Aster flirted with many of the men under her regiment, much to their confusion and embarrassment. Nothing too serious, though, otherwise they would have her head.
- Baths herself in steaming hot water.
- Before when she disguised herself as a man, her resting face was a heavy frown. Now it is more of a smirk, a knowing smile if you will.
- Doesn't care if someone addresses her as a man still, but she's making it clear she's a woman now.
- Likes meat. A lot of meat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: RedArmyShogun
I am coming back from a hiatus, and I may be interested in joining this if you are still looking.

I don't see why not, welcome aboard. Just remember, they expect to find at least one of us in the wreckage.