Park Junho

Interaction:
Hyun Ki, Haneul, Ae-Ra & Iseul

Mentions:
-------

Tagged:
@SkittlesAndSpike @MaryGold @Iceydaze @firejay1
Thankfully, it wasn't too much of a problem for Haneul to take off and fly them back to his apartment. The threads did wonder of keeping both him and Hyun-Ki safe, though the Ox seemed very nervous during their flight, and Junho was hoping all the humans down below wasn't looking into the sky, the "taxi" ride went off without a hitch. In a way, it was very refreshing for Junho to be high up in the air. His powers were the wind and he definitely felt comfortable with his feet dangling off Haneul's back. It would be wrong to ask Haneul for another ride, but if something similar happened again Junho would definitely seize the opportunity for another ride.

Fortunately, it was both late and raining, so there weren't a lot of people outside. Junho decided it was a better idea to have Haneul land in the parking lot, where his large dragon body would have enough space before the other shifted back into something that wouldn't stand out as much.

Embarrassingly, Junho still needed Hyun Ki to carry him both inside and into his own apartment, which thankfully was on the first floor, before fishing the keys out of his pocket and allowing everyone to come inside.

The apartment was spacious so it wouldn't be hard to move around in a wheelchair, and organized. Ppo Ppo, Iseul's bunny, had been safely teleported to his couch and been waiting on their return. He could tell she was happy that they were back, which made him smile with relief to know she was okay too.

"We're back Ppo Ppo," Junho said as he pushed the door open and let the others join him. "I will be putting some tea shortly, but I think I should change into something more appropriate. . ." the bunny noted as he looked down at his pants that were torn, burnt and covered in blood.

It had been quite a night.

"But please, make yourself comfortable!"

g
g
Lee Taehyun
You only have
limited time
so waste it wisely.
"
T
i
m
e

w
i
l
l

n
o
t

w
a
i
t

f
o
r

y
o
u
"
Stretching his arms far up into the air, Lee Taehyun let out a loud yawn as he walked down the alleyway to get to the tea shop where all the zodiacs had a gathering for some sort of race that he didn't really care too much about. It was Godhood, something the tiger had never been interested in achieving. Though he had participated in the race once, and here was his second attempt. Maybe he'll go for third place again, just to keep traditions up. Moon Bong, the squabbling chicken on fire, was sure to scold him again for this one. It was an important meeting, or so he gathered from the letter he had received, but there was no fun in arriving on time.

His umbrella rested over his shoulder, keeping him sheltered from the rain, as he approached what he guessed had to be the teashop. It was too hard to tell due to how burnt and broken it looked, thankfully the rain seemed to have extinguished the flames, but he held no doubts that Haneul, the water dragon, must have helped out too.

"Looks like I lost out on some of the fun," Taehyun said to himself before catching Moon Bong standing, in the rain, outside the burnt teahouse.

"Moon Bong hyung~" He mused out as he waved his hand to the oversized flaming bird. "I'm a little late, but it looks like it was fun!" Taehyun carefreely smiled as he walked up the other.

Unfortunately, the flaming bird didn't seem to be in the mood for jokes. Though, on second thought, when was he? And instead used the little pad he had been using to write stuff down raise it against Taehyun.

"Hyung? I don't need a dongsaeng like you! Can't even show up when the Jade Emperor himself demands it."

Oh, he wasn't just literally on fire, he seemed to be metaphorically burning as well. Plus, he didn't care too much about the Jade Emperor. He had been there once for the race, on time, but didn't want to get into the river before it got interesting when the rat betrayed the kitty. Speaking of, he wondered if they would both show up for round two.

"I control time, can't I use it wherever I want to?" As if to demonstrate, Taehyun froze the little pad while Moon Bong held it in the air, keeping it from hitting his head. Usually, it would be rolled up newspaper, but it still hurt. Though, his comment didn't seem to bring Moon Bong's mood up, so he teleported quickly to the side so that the hen wouldn't get his ear. It hurt when his ears were attacked, the spicy not-fried-yet chicken had a strong grip.

"Ah, hyung! Let me get off with just a warning!" Taehyun said as he held his umbrella up to keep himself dry from the rain. "Here, I'll help you clean up a bit!" The tiger said as he snapped his fingers and let his powers do the rest.

The teahouse built itself back up, caught on fire again before the flames disappeared and the building looked as good as new. This way, Moon Bong didn't need to explain it to the Jade Emperor and the humans wouldn't dig into it.

"Where did the rest go, anyway?" Taehyun asks. "I wanna meet up with Goyangi-ah," he smiled as he brushed some dust off his light brown coat.

"They're in a taxi to get to her apartment," Moon Bong replied.

Not very helpful, but at least it was a start. All he needed to do was find a taxi then, right? The, now repaired, teahouse seemed to help lighten his mood a bit and Taehyun decided it was a good opportunity to escape before his ear got snatched.

"Thanks, hyung! Greet the Emperor of what's-his-face for me!" It wasn't that Taehyun forgot his title, it was more how he did not care enough to think about it.

"Bye!"

And with that, the tiger teleported himself back into the street. He had to make up for lost time since they had a headstart. Taehyun loved the thrill of a chase, it felt like he was chasing a prey, though this time it was just for a friendly reunion. The rest of the zodiacs he would meet later, probably.

It was pure luck that the tiger, in this rain, found the taxi while merely passing by, and less luck that the taxi stopped. It was the tiger keeping the wheels from turning by stopping them entirely. He recognized the other two that were sharing the taxi with the little kitty. Daejyung, the dog and Eun-Byul the rat was in the little space as well, she hadn't expected for the smaller female to invite the rat home, but all the more fun. Taehyun must have chosen the more fun group to hang with for the night.

Taehyun gave the glass a few knocks as the confused taxi driver was stuck in place, despite his foot pressing down on the gas.

"Hey Goyangi-ah~ It's been so long, I thought I'd come and greet you." (Goyangi = Kitty/Cat)

"What's going on..." Min Jee's voice trailed to a stop as she heard someone speaking from outside the now halted car, voice muffled though her strong hearing could easily make out what was being said. Dark eyes widening, she looked out the window and nearly felt her heart stop at the shock. For the entirety of the night, the cat had managed to keep up a facade of calm and peace, but that fell when she saw it was the tiger.

The tiger had approached her, of all people.

It felt silly, but her face was as red as a tomato and her heart was racing and she could feel the sweat on her palms. This was no mere zodiac! She had always looked up to and admired the tiger from a distance. He was big, beautiful, powerful- he was everything she wasn't. Why had he come her... why was he speaking to her, of all people? It made no sense to the cat.

It took a good moment or two before Min Jee realized she was staring a little open mouthed at the Taehyun. Turning an even darker share of red, she reached over and fumbled with the window button, finally pressing it down.

"T-Taehyun Oppa!" she said, ignoring the baffled taxi driver. "I- you- uhm- hello- thank you- uh- would you like to... join us?" It was hard to think and she knew she was embarrassing herself but... she had been thought of.

"There's no space in the car," the driver protested, bringing the cat back to reality.

Her face fell a moment but then brightened- she could always switch into her other form if it meant giving the tiger a seat.

@CrystalTears
@SkittlesAndSpike
@firejay1

Last edited:

Hyun Ki

Interaction: Junho || Mention: Haneul, Iseul
There was one thing that Hyun Ki knew for certain as soon as Haneul had landed. And that was the simple, yet determined, vow and fact that he would never go flying again as long as it was possible. The ox was well aware that Haneul had flown as smoothly as possible for his passengers, but even as Hyun Ki had clung to the rabbit sitting in front of him, arms tightly wrapped around his waist enough so that he wouldn't suffocate the poor rabbit, his eyes were shut for the entire flight. And when they had landed, he almost dizzily fell over but caught himself before he could.

He was the ox, after all, he was supposed to be the sturdy and reliable one. Was he not? He had shown enough weakness for the night -- or day in this case. So, he had stilled himself and let his nausea pass before swallowing back his saliva and reopening his eyes. With the reminder of the figure he was supposed to be, he had brushed back his hair and followed the others inside with Junho in his arms.

Once they were indoors, Hyun Ki removed his shoes and shivered when hit with the warm air of Junho's spacious apartment. His tense shoulders were able to relax, and therefore, so was he. Regardless of holding on to the rabbit after all this time, he weighed practically nothing in the arms of the ox.

"I'll take you to your room," Hyun Ki told Junho once he mentioned he needed to change. Hyun Ki couldn't agree more. He had never been to the rabbit's apartment, but he didn't need to walk around long before finding the rabbit's bedroom and softly set him down on the foot of his bed. He wasted no time in leaving Junho's side to find his bathroom and nab a couple of towels before returning to the injured and soaking wet rabbit.

"Here," he said softly dropping the clean and dry towel over Junho's wet hair and carefully ruffling it with the soft material. When it came to caring for others, Hyun Ki had done it a hundred times, but not for someone as delicate and soft as Junho. So much so, that Hyun Ki often found himself fearing that he may break his fellow zodiac with his massive strength.

After drying his hair as much as possible, he folded the towel back and off his face so it still remained on his hair and drooping around his shoulders. Hyun Ki tsked at the state of the rabbit. "Let Iseul make the tea." He said to the rabbit, squinting his eyes at him. "By the time you'll be ready to do anything of the sort, it'll be too late. You need to change clothes, and we'll have to take care of the injuries on your legs and you can't even get around without your wheelchair."

Hyun Ki dropped onto his knees in front of him. "Of course, you still have me as your personal transportation. " He placed a hand onto his chest before resting both of his elbows onto Junho's knees and dropping his chin onto his knuckles. "But do you really want me to carry you around the kitchen and so when I am very tired, hm?" Hyun Ki knew Junho enough to know that he wouldn't take a simple "no" for an answer. Perhaps if guilt-tripped him, he would stay put.

"Please?"
Tagged: @CrystalTears @SkittlesAndSpike @Iceydaze

Seoyeon

Interaction: Dae jyung, Taehyun || Mention: Iseul, Min Jee, Eun Byul, Haneul
The main reason that Seo Yeon tagged along with Min Jee's group was the little fact that she felt a lot safer not being in the air. And on the plus side, there were zero dumb roosters hanging around and about. Though, there was the naive and silly dog sitting between herself and the rat who was slipperier than Seo Yoen when she was supposed to be the snake. But she couldn't say that she truly disliked them any of them.

She would never admit out loud, but as tiring as Dae Jyung could be, she found his innocence refreshing and energy cute. Of course, he wasn't as sweet as dear Haneul, but he was cute. Min Jee seemed kind enough and innocent to a certain degree. Which annoyed Seo Yeon, why did she have to compete with such kind people? As for Eun-Byul, she was smart, sly and coy, but very smart and always went for what she wanted regardless of what others thought of her. Those qualities about the rat were ones that Se Yeon actually admired about her, still, she felt the need to outshine her and everyone else. If she was going to win, she had to. And if she was going to gain the power of a god she had to. Because only with that would Seo Yeon be able to --

Suddenly, and abruptly, the car stopped moving. Seo Yeon was jerk forward and her forehead smacked against the back of the seat in front of her. "Ahh..." She moaned, sitting back and rubbing her now bruised forehead soothingly. What the hell .. "Ahjussi, why --" She paused when Min Jee began to speak, but not to the taxi driver, but someone outside the vehicle, standing tall in the rain.

When she looked out the window and recognized the face of their new arrival, Seo Yeon scoffed. The tiger. She knew very well about him, they had et before, both being the first race and zodiacs, after all. He was one of the strongest zodiacs no doubt, she had to admire that part about him. But he had no manners and againw as not like dear Haneul, who was powerful but sweet and polite.

Seo Yeon brushed back her wet long hair and sighed. They had been out long enough.

She opened the car door and scooped Dae-jyung up. He wasn't large dog, he didn't weigh much and as a demon, Seo Yeon carried more strenght than human women. With the dog in her arms, she pinched Taehyun's sleeve and dragged him over to the back door. "Get in," she hurriedly said and practically shoved the tiger inside.

Normally, she would never treate anyone who was likely stronger than her in this fashion. But Seo Yeon was ready to go and it wasn't like he was a soft-natured dragon wh was not used to society. She held on tighter to Dae jyung and slid back in her seat, making the taller zodiac scoot down in the middle. "Now you may talk." She huffed, pulled on her seatbelt and closed the door. "So, please let us go, horang-i." He may have been older than her, as she was the youngest zodiac, but she was not calling anyone who was not deserving of it "oppa".

Unconciously, she began to scratch behind Dae-jyung's ears. His fur was soft and so were his paws. She squeezed his padded feet gently.

Tagged: @Iceydaze @SkittlesAndSpike @Greenie @firejay1 @CrystalTears

It is not required to be loved in order to love.

Ae-ra had... not the smallest clue where they were. She had been very excited and pleased to discover that the Dragon had allowed them to hitch a ride, and had instantly taken him up on that without much thought, but in all the excitement, she'd forgotten to ask where they were going and to tell him where to drop her off. Nor had she given any thought to checking to see which direction he was headed in. After doing the little spin atop his head, the lovely creature had started flying up up up high in the air, with the rain streaming around them in the strangest way. She hadn't even bothered holding on to his horn after a bit, shifting from foot to foot atop his head and peering all around them the entire time. Heights didn't much scare Ae-ra. When she was a very little spider, she had flown about a bit using a nice big balloon she'd made out of thread, and though she hadn't done so in many years, her spider form was still small enough that the same method would work just fine if she fell from the dragon. But Ae-ra didn't think of that, because she wasn't going to fall. She was quite happy right where she was.

So, all in all, it had sort of been a disappointment when they reached their unfamiliar destination. She danced off of the dragon's head as everyone else disembarked, but paused to give the dragon's head a quick, if awkwardly positioned, hug. Then, she blinked around the place, somewhat absent-mindedly familiarizing herself with it, identifying the nicest corners or cracks in the windows to build herself a safe little nest for the night. She may not know where she was, but almost anywhere could be made perfectly comfortable with just a couple hours' work. She paid no mind to the men with her, in fact quite forgetting they were there at all.

If it must be done.

When the taxi unexpectedly stopped, Eun-byul's eyebrows shot upwards, her hand reaching out just in time to slam into the back of the partition separating the driver from his passengers, preventing her from smacking her face into it like Seoyeon clearly had. She kept the little smirk of self-satisfaction from showing up on her lips, and peered over the partition at the driver. He didn't seem to quite understand what was happening either, staring down at his feet and clearly pushing down on the pedal, which meant it hadn't been an accident or something. Well well, look who decided to join the party.

She did smile, then, not only because she was genuinely pleased to see the tiger, who was possibly the least irritating of the other Zodiacs aside from Seoyeon, but also because Minjee's face had turned the most amusing shade of maroon. Plus, she'd gone and called him "T-Taehyun Oppa!" As if her schoolgirl crush wasn't blatant enough. It fair made her want to burst out laughing, but instead, she directed her good will towards the latecomer as he ended up squashed up against her. Her smile just as bright and polite and cheerful as the one she had thrown around when she'd first walked into the Lotus Room, she didn't say much more than, "It's nice to see you, Taehyun. It's been a while. I almost thought you weren't interested in this race." It would be best if he wasn't. Clearing out the more malicious demons would be a simple task for someone as powerful as he was.

Last edited:
Iseul "Izzie" Kim

When they landed, Iseul remained on Haneul’s back in a daze. His jaw had dropped long ago as the euphoric feeling of flying had taken his breath away the moment they ascended. His gaze may have been pointed forward but his mind was still replaying the flight, embedding every little detail into his heart.

He snapped out of it once HyunKi undid the makeshift seatbelt and hopped off, taking Junho with him. Brought back to the present, Iseul was about to hop off when he finally noticed that he had forgotten his shoes back in the lotus room. He huffed as he wrung as much water as he could from his socks. Iseul carefully weaved a pair of cloth slippers onto his feet before following the others inside. He discarded the slippers in the foyer and followed the rest into the living room.

A familiar fluff ball greeted him from the couch and an unfamiliar painful warmth flooded his heart at the sight, quickly luring him over to his little rabbit. He urgently scooped PpoPpo into his arms and looked her over for any sign of injury. Seeing her safe and sound, Iseul couldn’t help but snuggle his face into her small body, happy to have her safe and sound.

’I definitely owe Junho one. He thought to himself as he slowly recalled his promise to prepare some tea. Looking over to Haneul, he shoved PpoPPo into his arms without a word for safe keeping. Although the little rabbit was aware it wasn’t allowed in his kitchen back home, Iseul was unsure as to whether she would willingly remain out of Junho’s.

It was only as he entered the kitchen that it occurred to him that he had never made tea for anyone. This didn’t deter him in the slightest. If a human could do it, why couldn’t he? Spotting the kettle in the corner of the kitchen, Iseul began boiling water. As he waited for it to whistle, he stuffed tea bags into a couple of mugs he found in the cupboard, one for every member of their current party. ”Are they supposed to be closed like that?” He wondered to himself as he pondered over what to do.

After much consideration, he pulled the bags out and opened them up, pouring their contents into the mugs. Satisfied with the portions, he discarded the bags and hummed along, completely at peace. His hum was disturbed by the sharp whistling of the kettle piercing the air as if in anticipation for what was to come.

With graceful movements, he grabbed the kettle and poured water into the aforementioned mugs. After carefully stirring the contents, he took a sip out of one of the mugs. He immediately pulled away from the cup and went into a brief coughing fit. ”Is tea supposed to be this bitter? No, I think not..” Confident in his ability to salvage the situation, he rummaged around in Junho’s fridge for anything that may save the tea he worked so hard on. Cream stood out to him the most. Iseul never liked the taste of honey. In fact, even tea paled in comparison with coffee. ”This should fix everything.”

He added cream to everyone's cup, only pausing at Hyunki's. Assuming the strong ox liked his tea to be just as strong, he left it be and filled a small container with sugar instead, an option for those more open to sweeter flavors, Too wary to taste his own cup after that last mess up, he poured it out in the sink and got himself a cup of water instead. Although the "tea" was a strange brown color, he was satisfied with his creation. He placed the mugs and sugar on a serving platter and brought it back to the living room, setting it down on the coffee table. Turning to Haneul, he took Ppo Ppo back and placed her into his lap. "Go ahead and drink up. It's not every day I am this generous, Haneul. Think of it as a token of my appreciation for the ride." He was practically beaming with as he recalled the unforgettable journey here.

Zodiac:
Interactions:
Rooster
Haneul @SkittlesAndSpike
Junho's Apartment
Attire & Ppo Ppo

There is joy to be found in all the world.

"What the-!" Dae-Jyung's surprise at the sudden appearance of Taehyun and his knocking on the glass. It had startled him, but in his opinion, it was more of a pleasant surprise than a frightful one. "Hi! Hi! Hi!" The Dog zodiac barked his greeting, pressing his face against the back window as he strained to get a good look at the tiger.

The only reason he wasn't any more excited than he already was, was due to Seoyeon scratching his ears. In fact, her ear scratching was so effective that the dog settled down shortly after, to the point that the only thing excited about him was his tail, slapping side to side explosively as he enjoyed being pet. If this kept up, he was going to fall asleep! And he couldn't do that! The party had just started!

Strength has more than one form.

The hug was weird, but Haneul appreciated it in the sense that, as far as he could tell, the strange girl was showing gratitude. It was pretty easy to tell that she more than just enjoyed the ride. In fact, after he changed into his human form he surveyed the entire group, and he felt like only Hyun-Ki might not have liked it so much, a thought that made him chuckle inwardly. It made all too much sense that the big, strong, and down to earth Ox didn't appreciate having his head in the clouds too much.

When they entered the apartment and Iseul thrust Ppo Ppo into Haneul's arms, he was worried at first. He'd never held any such creature before and the experience was strange and a little frightful at first. The bunny was so small, and from the way Iseul doted on the creature, he couldn't help but feel it was a very fragile animal, one that he needed to be extra careful with, lest he hurt it and incur the Rooster's wrath. But within a few minutes, he found that holding the creature was more enjoyable than he thought.

"Your fur is so soft..." He muttered to the bunny, who didn't even bother to look up at him. "We've only really just met, and yet you show no fear of being in my arms." Either this rabbit was a fearless creature, was a good judge of character, or it simply didn't care. Either way, Haneul was starting to enjoy holding it. And just as he did, Iseul returned with the tea and plucked Ppo Ppo from his arms. The dragon couldn't even begin to hide the disappointment on his face, and a soft "Aw" escaped his lips.

"Thank you for the tea." Haneul gave Iseul a smile, and while it was genuine, his eyes never quite left the bunny on the man's lap. Eventually, he did look away from the two and to the stranger that had tagged along. "Would you like some tea? Iseul made some for everyone." He invited her to sit with the two if she liked. He took a seat himself, grabbing a cup of tea and taking a sip. The moment the drink hit his taste buds his face grimaced, and he nearly made a guttural sound. W-was this really tea? Against his better judgment, he took another sip, and instantly his face assumed a dour expression. He quickly wiped it away though and gave Iseul a smile. "Thank you for the...tea." He repeated his previous statement, all the while feeling bad internally. Not just because the tea was terrible, but because the others would have to drink it, and he couldn't figure out how to warn them without letting Iseul know it wasn't quite the best tea he'd ever had.

Park Junho

Interaction:
Hyun Ki

Mentions:
Iseul

Tagged:
@MaryGold @Iceydaze
Junho was thankful that Hyun Ki helped him to his bedroom. Unfortunately, that did leave Iseul alone in his kitchen, which did scare the rabbit a little bit, but he decided against voicing any objections against it. If anything, the rooster must have made some tea before, considering how he was the one who offered to make tea in the first place, and his cupboards were very organized so it shouldn't be too difficult for Iseul to find the few things he needed to make tea. If worse came to worst, his kitchen would undoubtedly still be standing.

Hyun Ki placed him down on the bed and Junho sighed a bit with relief. It had been a far too eventful evening, and the rabbit was very happy to finally be back home. The ox went to the bathroom which gave Junho some time to look down at his legs. It was funny being injured in the body parts he couldn't feel nor move anymore. The burns didn't look as bad as they had done when he first saw them, though it would be a good idea to disinfect them to prevent any infections. He did have to drag himself on the floor for a bit, which became evident when he saw some splinters and scratch marks all over his legs.

That poor nurse, she had been so nice and told him to take it easy, this wasn't how Junho wanted to return to the hospital. Not to mention the wheelchair, the poor thing didn't stand a chance against the burning rubble of the collapsing roof. Hopefully, the chair wasn't expensive, though he didn't doubt that it was, and they had more to spare. He didn't have one on standby, so tomorrow he'd have to get a new one.

He didn't even notice Hyun Ki returning before the towel was draped over his head, snapping Junho out of his worries and back to reality with a little jump.

"But I--" It was hard to argue with Hyun Ki when he put it like that. The more he moved, or had to move, the more the ox would have to help him get around. On top of that, he had already made him carry him about and now take care of his mangled self. Giving him a small break was just part of returning the favor. Iseul would be fine and was probably already boiling the water for the tea.

"Okay," he sighed in defeat. "You win, I'll let Iseul-hyung handle the tea," he smiled as he grabbed the towel that was hanging around his neck to dry his face a bit. He only gave it a quick wipe before leaning over to the crouched Hyun Ki and dabbing at the wound he had received earlier. The piece he had torn off his shirt was still holding up well, though there was some blood that had trickled down the ox' neck still. Thankfully, it did look like it had helped stop the bleeding, which drew a smile out of the rabbit.

"There's a medicine cabinet with a first aid kit in the bathroom, do you mind fetching it for me?" Junho asks as he carefully unties the hastily made bandage. "We should disinfect your wound and get a proper bandage on it," he told the other as he discarded the bloody piece of cloth on the floor. Though like lightning, a sudden realization hits Junho, and he can't help but laugh and shake his head at his own silly self. "Sorry, you were meant to take care of me," he chuckled. "But please let me take a bit care of you too, okay?"

g
g
Lee Taehyun
You only have
limited time
so waste it wisely.
"
T
i
m
e

w
i
l
l

n
o
t

w
a
i
t

f
o
r

y
o
u
"
The little tuxedo cat was adorable, she always had been in Taehyun's strict opinion. In many ways, she was the kind of sweet that would make some people sick to their stomach, which was all the funnier since the tiger knew that there was some spice there as well. Though he couldn't help but be curious why the poor cat's face always looked like it was on fire whenever he was nearby, it was less evident when she was in her zodiac form, but her speech pattern gave it away, or rather, through her stutters.

"In the car?" Taehyun questioned, though he hadn't expected for Seyeon to pull on his sleeve and squeeze him into the small cramped space of the taxi.

Taxis were dreadful things. They moved too slow. It was as if they were trying to bore the hell out of him while being confined in a metal cage on wheels and with an engine. There was no way he would find himself riding one of those, and if Seoyeon thought that squeezing him into the car was a good idea, she was sorely mistaken. He had to disregard Eun-Byul's question for a moment as he teleported himself back outside the car. Yes, fresh air and freedom to move his legs was the best, granted, he didn't truly use his legs that much.

"I would rather die than to ride this slow tin can," he huffed to the snake before plotting a way better solution.

Unlike Haneul who didn't know any better, Taehyun simply did not care. The human realm mattered little to him, which was why transforming in the middle of the road didn't seem like an issue to the large white tiger. He stood taller than the taxi he had been trapped in only moments ago, having to crouch down, despite being on all fours, to peek back inside the useless junk on wheels.

"This race is interesting to me," Taehyun finally replied the rat. "Though Godhood is not, I do not need it to enjoy myself," he chuckles as he stopped the rain around himself now that he could no longer hold his umbrella up and keep the rain away.

"Now come on, hop on," he told the others. "This will be much faster than that scrapyard, and more fun," he grins as his tail flicked pleased behind himself. "Goyangi-ah, I'll need you to tell me where you live. I'll get us there quickly and safely, do not worry," Taehyun promised all of them as he laid down so it would be easier to climb onto his back.

@SkittlesAndSpike @MaryGold @Greenie @firejay1

Before she really knew what was going on, Ae'ra found several cups of tea on the coffee table in front of them. There was some cream on top of it, so she wondered for a second if it was chocolate instead. Without thinking about it, the Spider dipped her finger into the cup. The cream tasted normal, but whatever hot liquid was in the cup was... well, it felt a bit like tea, but the proportions were atrociously wrong. She blinked a couple times and said, "What is this very strange liquid? It's imbalanced. It seems safe enough, but probably tastes a bit like poison. Is someone being punished?" She pulled her finger out of the liquid and stuck it in her mouth to clean it. It might taste like poison, but her sense of taste wasn't great enough to be able to tell anyways. She hadn't been aware someone was being punished. What had happened between the men while she wasn't paying attention?

If it must be done.

Eun-byul snorted a laugh. That response was so very much like the tiger. It really was unfortunate he had decided to take interest in the race. She liked him. She didn't like that she would have to crush him to get him out of the way, especially since she knew he wouldn't make it easy. He proved her point by offering them all a ride. Ah, he and Haneul, so similar in some ways. More dangerous than their personalities would suggest, but fun in their own ways, partially because they didn't really seem afraid of anyone or anything. "Thank you!" She said brightly, not hesitating to step out of the cab. Pressing her heeled shoes against his side delicately, she managed to maneuver herself so she was perched side-saddle on the Tiger's back.

Hyun Ki

Interaction: Junho || Mention: Dae Jyung
There was no helping it. Hyun Ki's face broke out into a brilliant and childish grin the second Junho had caved into his request. A soft and relieved breath of air had even passed through his lips. When had he been holding his breath anyway? he wasn't sure, just as he hadn't been sure if Junho would listen to him. It seemed to play the guilt card worked well and he would hold never hold back in using it again for the rabbit. It was one of the only ways that he could take care of him without him trying to get out of it. A frustrating trait, but one he could brush off for now. He as only happy he won this one time. "I win," he mumbled satisfyingly.

That win of his momentarily forgotten when Junho reached over and attended to his neck wound. The second he touched his skin, Hyun Ki froze in place. Was it so bad that he had forgotten his injury? He had been so busy worrying about caring for Junho that it completely slipped his mind. "it doesn't hurt," he said meekly. The pain was dull to Hyun Ki, he had experienced worst injuries before. But he was never quite as embarrassed about them as he was when Junho pointed them out. The ox had forgotten all about it, how was it that Junho remembered? Junho was too nice ...

A tickly warmth crept up Hyun Ki's neck. He pulled away from Junho's touch in order not be caught. His skin was becoming a little too warm than what he was comfortable with. "If you cared about your own health as much as you do mine then you'd be the healthiest tokki alive." Hyun Ki scolded him instead of mentally chastising himself. More or less, Hyun Ki was just as bad, at least when it came to certain people. Such as rabbits who couldn't walk and yet was trying to run around to please people.

"Okay," Hyun Ki nodded his head, agreeing to the rabbit's request. It was a strange concept to be looked after by someone else, and by the very person whom he was supposed to be caring for. "You can tend my neck and I'll tend to you." Though, Hyun Ki only assumed his wound only need a nad aid slapped on to it. at least, that was what he had planned on doing.

Hyun Ki rose from his crouched position in front Junho and shuffled into the bathroom to find the first aid kit. There were too many things to worry about. This race, the influx spirits, and demons, his friends getting hurt, Junho being hurt and how to get over this shy feeling. Hyun Ki sighed, it was nearly too much for even his strong shoulders to carry. But he erased from his mind when he found the first aid kit and returned to Junho.

Staring at him his spot in the doorway, Hyun Ki felt more upset. The rabbit was still wet and hurt and he looked so small sitting by himself on the bed. Hyun Ki only wanted him to be safe and healthy, though the gods had already punished him, it did not mean Hyun Ki couldn't protect him. If he had the powers of the gods then he would certainly keep him safe and everyone. It was certainly cheesy, but when he thought about what Dae Jyung's idea of how he'd use his godship, it may have been childish, but it was wholesome and understandable.

Hyun Ki had let down people one too many times. So if he could, he would like it if he could protect one person. Just one. At least.

Blinking his eyes, Hyun Ki returned to eath. He ha been lost in thought for a few moments, but now that he had found his correct train of thoughts again, he made a move. "I found the kit." He said to Junho and sat beside the rabbit. "Now let's see." With that said, he carefully grabbed on to Junho's knees and pulled him closer to him as he turned him to face him. With legs now resting on Hyun Ki's lap, the ox started by rolling up his pants legs.

The injuries had gotten just a little bit worse and the sight of them made the ox sigh. He knew just how to take care of the scratches and bruises, the children a the school he worked at often sustained those injuries. It was the burn that worried him most. Especially since he had no idea how to tend to them. Would it be embarrassing to ask Junho what he should do for his burns? Yes. But Hyun Ki cared more about the rabbit's health than his cheeks warming to a red color.

"So, what do I put on the burns?" Hyun Ki asked slowly. He didn't dare touch them in fear of hurting the rabbit further. Obviously, he had forgotten that Junho couldn't feel his legs but he was so delicate that Hyun Ki couldn't help but treat him as such.

Tagged: @CrystalTears @SkittlesAndSpike

• Love
Reactions: CrystalTears
Iseul "Izzie" Kim

Iseul took a seat with Ppoppo in his arms, relieved to have her back safe and sound. ”That must have been scary, huh?” He comforted the lazy rabbit, gently stroking her soft velvety fur. ”Isn’t my family’s Ppoppo the bravest of them all?” Speaking to no one in particular, Iseul continued to praise her to the moon and back, not once noticing Han’s reaction to his tea. Therefore, when thanked for it, Iseul didn’t feel anything off. He waved his hand halfheartedly at the dragon. “It’s no big deal. It’s just tea. Even human children can make tea.”

The spider’s input, however, was less than welcome. Didn’t spiders eat dead things? This woman clearly lacked a sense of taste. ”This isn’t a punishment, it’s a reward. You’re new here. It’s only natural you don’t understand.” It was only after responded to her that he finally became fully aware of her presence. While he was aware of her before from the moment she danced on Han's head, he had thought she was only getting a ride. He had not expected her to stick around. Confused, he did a double take and held Ppoppo a little more firmly in his arms. ”Speaking of which.. Who are you?”

Chills ran down his spine at the thought that their group had just been stalked by this freak while they were none the wiser. Was this spider trustworthy? Did Junho invite them? Junho was so sweet, it wouldn’t surprise him if he invited a serial killer into his home and served them tea. The rabbit was so kind, Iseul could see him lending the killer a knife and his neck to boot. Those thoughts in mind, Iseul narrowed his eyes into a glare, scrutinizing the outsider from head to toe. ”More importantly, why are you here?”

Zodiac:
Interactions:
Rooster
Ae-ra @firejay1, Haneul @SkittlesAndSpike
Junho's Apartment
Attire & Ppo Ppo
[

"Haha..." Haneul let the smallest trace of a laugh escape at the brief, but telling exchange between the girl and Iseul. While poisonous was a touch too far, he didn't quite have the heart to tell the rooster that hs tea, while intended to be a reward, was in fact quite punishing on the taste buds, and perhaps the stomach, if one were to drink the entire thing. Still, while it was slightly funny, he wished that the spider girl hadn't said that out loud. The look he was giving her was less than welcoming. But the questions were fair. He also wished to know who she was. He was just more curious than suspicious was all.

"I am curious as well, who are you? You came from nowhere during the battle, and I thank you for your assistance. It was a lot easier with one more warrior on our side." The dragon placed his cup of tea back on the coffee table, deciding that he was done with that for now, and (hopefully) forever. He only hoped that Iseul didn't realize no one was drinking it.

"Oh! I'm Haneul, by the way!" He nearly snapped his fingers, realizing that he either didn't introduce himself or did and simply forgot. Either way, he thought it kind of rude to ask for someone's identity without giving his own. "And this is Iseul." He motioned a hand in the Rooster's direction. There. Hopefully, he had offset Iseul's manner of questioning decently enough! Since she was here, he would like to at least know the name of the person who took so much joy in riding on his head, not that it bothered him.

Ae-ra looked between the two man expressionlessly, feeling a little confused. She really didn't understand how that could be a reward, but then, she did not understand taste all that well in general. All she knew was that the proportions of the tea were very incorrect compared to all the tea she'd had before, but perhaps this was some new style of tea recently become popular. It had taken some time for her to understand "milk tea" at first, too.

At least they were speaking assertively enough for her to hear. She didn't know what she would have done if they'd both been speaking quietly and she'd had to listen through touch vibration. She could interpret the different vibrations of a web just fine, but human conversation required a little more dedicated listening, and she'd never tried doing it with two people at once.

They were also asking the same question, which made things much easier. "I'm Ae-ra, the Spider. Aren't we all here to help the humans eliminate malicious demons?" She tipped her head to the side and frowned slightly. "Are you here for some other reason?"

She climbed onto the arm of the sofa and crouched there comfortably, somehow balancing on the narrow surface with only her feet. No one was making much sense today, but then she figured many people were like that: rather nonsensical, so far as she could understand.

Min Jee was, for lack of better words, flabbergasted. She had wanted to maintain her cool and calm persona, and she had managed it even before Eun Byul, yet here before the tiger, she was as red as a tomato and struggling not to stutter and sputter as she spoke. No, no, this wouldn't do at all. How could she be such an embarrassment? It was even more embarassing to think of him in her house, and then actually riding on his back so that they would quickly reach home?

The taxi driver was ignored for now, and perhaps it was a good thing because the old man was wondering if perhaps he was in a dream. For her part, Min Jee could no longer tolerate the heat lingering on her face. She promptly shifted into her cat form, a fluffy black and white kitty, her ears a little flat whilst her tail swayed even as it pressed close to her body. No longer waiting, she easily aimed and jumped through the taxi's window, landing on Taehyun's back, careful not to extend her claws too much while her paws dug into his fur.

"I'm here now,", she said telepathically, her voice still seeming rather shy in their minds as she stated the obvious. "My apartment..." She paused a little before rattling out the address, hoping the Tiger knew where they were to go.

@CrystalTears
@MaryGold
@SkittlesAndSpike
@firejay1

Seoyeon

Interaction: Taehyun || Mention: Min-Jee, Dae-Jyung, Eun-Byul
Why was that everyone wanted to go on a magical zodiac ride today? And why was it that not a single one of them were discreet about transforming and talking about what humans could not see in front of one? SeoYeon wasn't one to care about humans very much, but she knew that Dae-Jyung and Min-Jee liked them. And yet, she shifted into her feline form in the taxi drivers backseat and left without so much as a goodbye to the old man. Her admiration for the white tiger blinded her from her normal sense, that much was obvious.

SeoYeon exited the taxi gracefully and moved around the car to knock on the driver's window. The confused old man rolled down the window, just before the glass between them were gone, she sighed. "I apologize for having you come here for nothing. We'll be going back with her friend." She told him, gesturing behind her to the white tiger. She had no idea if he was allowing this form of himself to be seen by the human. After all, most humans were blind to demons and spirits even when they were right in from of them unless powerful beings like themselves allowed themselves to be seen. Whether or not the tiger was letting his gorgeous white form be shown or not, Seo Yeon did not care in the slightest.

"Here," she handed him the due amount that Min-Jee would have paid if not for Taehyun's appearance, and tip. "Have a safe trip."

The snake did not wait for an answer as she turned away from him and reached into her pocket to pull out a hair tie and twist her hair into a ponytail. "We're going for a different ride, Ki." She informed her servant who slid up from her back and rested his head against the sweet between her neck and shoulder. He said nothing as she mounted the large beast. She sat behind Eun-Byul, she just hoped the rat wouldn't push her off the Tiger's back like she did Min-Jee on the Ox's.

"I wonder how fast you really are. Without your time powers." SeoYeon challenged nonchalantly despite being genuinely annoyed. "We would have already been there had you not made your dramatic entrance. I guess we'll be late." She sighed "disappointedly".

Tagged: @CrystalTears @Greenie @firejay1 @SkittlesAndSpike

Park Junho

Interaction:
Hyun Ki

Mentions:
Iseul, Haneul & Ae-Ra

Tagged:
@MaryGold @Iceydaze @SkittlesAndSpike @firejay1
Junho sat obediently on the bed as the Ox walked over to the bathroom to fetch the first aid kit. It was funny how the injuries on his legs looked pretty bad, in his honest opinion, but he couldn’t tell they were there. If Hyun Ki hadn’t cared so much for them, he might just have forgotten his legs were injured. It was funny to think that he was slightly grateful that he couldn’t feel his legs anymore. The burns looked undoubtedly painful and Junho had a good feeling that treating them wouldn’t feel much better.

Hyun Ki returned from the bathroom quickly and put his legs over his lap with delicate movements and then rolled his pant legs up. Oooof, it truly looked bad when seen like this. The bruises and dried blood didn’t help much but his inhumane body would heal it up faster than any human would, though it was a good idea to get it treated. The Ox was right, it was for the better that he didn’t make tea.

The rabbit chuckled softly at Hyun Ki’s bashful question. “Here, let me see the kit,” Junho said as he waited for the Ox to pass it over to him before popping it open and pulling out a tube of aloe vera. If he hadn’t spent so much time talking to the nice nurses in the hospital, he would probably have been just as lost as Hyun Ki. “This should do,” Junho smiled and gave the tube over to the Ox. “Don’t worry, even if you’re not gentle I won’t feel anything beyond some tugs, it won’t hurt,” he reminded the older as he didn’t want him to overthink how careful he needed to be.

His head went over to the left bedroom wall where he could hear the muffled noises of his guests. Junho, admittedly, felt like a bad host for leaving them in the living room alone and not even serving them tea, but hopefully, he would have some snacks or some pastries to treat them with whenever his legs were bandaged up.

“You think they’re okay?” Junho asked. “Iseul-hyung. . . he knows how to make tea, right?” The rabbit asked somewhat worried. “He won’t. . . food poison everyone, right?”

g
g
Lee Taehyun
You only have
limited time
so waste it wisely.
"
T
i
m
e

w
i
l
l

n
o
t

w
a
i
t

f
o
r

y
o
u
"
Patiently, Taehyun waited for everyone to get seated. Thankfully, while he wasn’t very physically strong, the four of them together weren’t practically heavy. His tiger form was undoubtedly the better idea, he couldn’t even imagine what he would have done in his human form with all four of them, but the mental imagery was amusing nonetheless.

He cared little for the cab driver and whatever he needed as compensation for however long he had driven the others. They had a much better ride, and not to mention, faster.

At Seyeon’s challenge, he only chuckled and shook his head. Stupid snake, she truly did not understand his powers, not in the slightest. “My dear snake,” he began. “It is not about how fast you get there or how you get there--” he smiled as he turned his head just to make sure they were all there. “--but it’s all in the time you used getting over. Now, I am sure you’re used to sitting in that slow prison on wheels while staring out the window while the landscape passes you by, but this is completely different,” Taehyun added as he stepped a bit away from the cab.

“Ladies and gentledog, this is Captain Lee speaking,” Taehyun began with a smirk. “During your trip, there will be a few safety precautions. Please make sure to have a good grip on the tiger you’re riding as if you no longer are in contact with me, your safety cannot be guaranteed. If you feel nauseous please do not get it on my fur, or I’ll be dropping you, and make sure to keep all your loose items held closely,” he told the rest of the zodiacs before crouching down.

“Now, please enjoy your trip.”

And with that, the Tiger jumped up into the air. The first jump was short and not all too impressive, but the difference between his jump and anyone else’s was how he stopped in the air before they all took off.

The teleport was much like running at very high speed. The wind whipped through his fur as Taehyun even decided to pick his pace up, mostly because Seoyeon had wanted to challenge him. He was not childish enough to do it only because she said so, but he was undoubtedly going to have some fun regardless. Adrenaline was rushing through his body, as it usually would, while he teleported. They were going upwards, higher and higher up as the tiger blinked all five of them until they were higher up in the sky than even the tallest building in town.

He stopped momentarily up in the air, stopping the time of his own body to keep them from falling as he looked down on the city that was still full of life despite how the rain was pouring down. None of them were getting wet either, but he had no doubt that most of them would be somewhat disoriented or dizzy due to how fast he was going and how he was the only one who knew where they were headed.

“It is a shame,” Taehyun said. “If it wasn’t raining, then we would have had a great view of the stars tonight,” he said somewhat disappointed before looking and counting his passengers once more. “Well then, let us be on our way,” he smiled and began descending much the same way of how they had ascended.

The entire trip only took them five minutes, with the little break and even a long detour, though had Taehyun wanted to they could have been there in only matters of seconds. The Tiger stopped outside of Min-Jee’s home and shook his head as a drop of water fell on top of it and he stopped the next drops in the air. Slowly, he lowered his body down and looked at the others with the biggest grin on his face.

“Now, that wasn’t so bad, now was it?”

Hyun Ki

Interaction: Junho, Izzie, Ae-ra || Mention: Haneul
Just because Junho couldn't feel it didn't mean that it couldn't get any worse and come to hurt him later. The Ox furrowed his brows at the rabbit's statement and shook his head, "I'll be careful." He said anyway and focused on the burn in front of him, careful as he tended to his injuries. One would think it surprising that the Ox, the brawns of zodiacs could be so gentle. But those who thought so didn't know who he was at all. He was nothing but gentle unless the situation called for anything more.

In his focus, the tip of his tongue stuck out the corner of his mouth. These burns looked so nasty he was concerned the Aloe Vera wouldn't be enough, but it was all they had for now. He was so lost in his own work that he almost missed the rabbit's inquiry. "What?" he asked, blinking his eyes, but they remained on the task at hand. He was now wrapping up his legs which were arguably more difficult.

"You're still concerned about the tea?" At that, he snorted back a chuckle. Someone really needed to get their priorities straight. "I'm sure they're fine." The perks of having enhanced senses also meant enhanced hearing, Hyun Ki could hear them crystal clear form Junho's room. They sounded okay. Including the spider girl, Ae-ra. "There." The Ox said once satisfied with his work and leaned his neck over for Junho to get a better look at and actually reach. "Now you can do me."

Only once he finished attending to Hyun Ki's own wound and dressed into something dry and work, did Hyun Ki scooped up again and joined the others in the living room. Before he even thought to set Junho down onto the couch, his eyes caught the ghastly cups of what he assumed to be tea. "Izzie, you had one job." Hyun Ki sighed, "I'll teach you to make a proper cup of tea next time."

With that said, Hyun Ki set Junho down beside Haneul. His next move was to gather the cups of what was supposed to be tea and returned them to the kitchen. Hyun Ki then made real green tea. They all could relax.

"So, Ae-ra," Hyun Ki started, coming back into the room and setting down the tray holding the new cups of tea. "You didn't come to fight because of the race, at all? You only came to take down the evil spirits?" That was a new one. Most demons didn't care enough to bother themselves with evil spirits.

Tagged: @CrystalTears @Iceydaze @SkittlesAndSpike @firejay1

"Oh! Well balanced!" Haneul complimented, genuinely impressed. It made sense that she would able to, but it was still an amazing sight to him. "A pleasure to meet you, Ae-Ra. Thank you for your assistance back at the tea shop." He smiled gently.

"Uh, yes, that is the goal, of the race at least. Malicious activity perpetrated by demons has grown quite a bit, so the main purpose of this contest is to reduce that activity by reducing their numbers." Haneul confirmed her words, nodding his head as he did. "But, I think what Iseul meant is that he's curious to know why you tagged along with us." As curious as he was, he only felt the need to clarify Iseul's intention because he was worried if the rooster did it himself, it would come off even more rude than it was the first time, and he didn't wish for their new friend to be alienated.

"So you're here to participate in the race as well?" He knew that Moon Bong had invited more than just the Zodiacs, but she was the only one to show up. It was honestly surprising just how few in number the contestants were, not that he was complaining. The less competition, the better chance he had to win. That, and it was fewer people to interact with at once.

There is joy to be found in all the world.

Dae-Jyung was dizzy, alright, and he loved every second of it. For the entire duration of the flight he let his tongue flow in the wind and competed in a howling contest with the wind, one that he lost, but he was sure it was only because he was outnumbered by the rushing air. The dog hopped off the tiger and jumped to the left and then the right in excitement. "It wasn't bad! It wasn't bad!" He cheered. Right before puking.

It came without warning, but he was decent enough to turn away from everybody, puking somewhere he thought was okay. Good thing it was raining, and he hadn't eaten in awhile so it wasn't solid! "I'm okay, I'm okay!" He turned around after finishing. "Man, I wish I could fly. If I could fly...I'd fly a lot." What he would do with flying was far more vivid in his head than what words could express, and while he figured he could do it with sounds, his tummy was still a little unsettled. So a lot would have to do for now.