1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Genres
romance. angst. drama. modern. fantasy. supernatural. adventure. crime. period pieces.
no-lightbox

Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Sheep, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, and Pig.

"The 12 animals of the Zodiac had been decided and so concluded the great race."

Or so they had thought ....

Years ago, thirteen animals raced across a river to meet the Jade Emperor. Only twelve of them made it and those twelve became the animals of the Chinese Zodiac we know today, raised high above and given power. The great zodiacs they were, just underneath the feet of the gods.

Some used their power humbly, some abused it, but no matter what they did, they were still great.

It's the twenty-first century now. The tales of spirits, monsters, demons and more are nothing but myths to the people. They have forgotten those things and no longer can see them. However, these "myths" and "fairytales" are still very real and have been 'causing more trouble than ever.

The Jade Emperor came up with a solution, though. He called all of the Zodiacs and sent them a message. There would be a set number of good deeds, banishing evil from this world, that they would have to reach in a certain amount of time. Whoever reached it first by the end of the time would be raised to the position of a deity.

And so commenced the second great race.

THIS IS NOT A FURRY ROLEPLAY
They will be in human form
I was inspired to make this roleplay by watching Hwayugi(A Korean Oddesey), which was inspired by Journey to the West, go figure. In this roleplay the characters(zodiacs), have been living among the humans after either being banished or leaving the heavens, or some has just left for the challenge. Now that this opportunity has been given to them, they will be fighting for the deity position, doing as many good deeds as possible, perhaps tripping up the other, stealing the others points, making allies and all kinds of strategies. There may be a bigger foe they'll have to work together on taking down in the future or something. But they will all have a reason for wanting the position whether it be for power or something else entirely.

- I am looking for a small group, about 3 - 4 people.
- The roleplay will either be set in China, Japan or Korea. I am leaning toward the last two, but we can discuss it.
- Romance will be allowed but is not the focal point of the roleplay
- There will be arcs or episodes or so. If you have any ideas please say so!
- Obviously, this will contain a lot of xianxia elements

Tagging those who may or may not be interested, or just because I like you.

@Sen @CrystalTears @Nemopedia

No hard feelings if not ^^ maybe you could tag someone who would be interested?

You know, there's no way I can't join this :X <3

• Love
Reactions: MaryGold
*peeks in*

looks interesting o.o

• Love
Thank you for the tag! Certainly looks interesting and fun, but I don't think I have the time to join something new, sorry! :c

Good luck running this though!

Oh, I have a question as well. Will the thirteenth animal be participating as well?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Oh, I have a question as well. Will the thirteenth animal be participating as well?
The thirteenth is the cat, and I don't see why not. I think it would be less powerful than the others because it wasn't selected to be a zodiac, though. But I think this could be its second chance

• Bucket of Rainbows
Definitely interested.

3-4 people?
Are we going to have to double/triple up on characters? Or just focus on whatever Zodiacs are chosen?

And it has been literally been years since i've done anything with you xD
I knooow!!! :'3 That's why I'm jumping at the chance!

Coolio, that's what I was thinking, 'tis time for the Cat to show that darn Rat! *Rawr*

• Love
Definitely interested.

3-4 people?
Are we going to have to double/triple up on characters? Or just focus on whatever Zodiacs are chosen?
I plan on just having the focus on the zodiacs chosen. At the very most I'll allow two character per person if they want another.

I want to keep the group small, so that I can manage it easier and it'll hopefully last longer. And a character limit because too many main characters can end up being a hassle. c:

I knooow!!! :'3 That's why I'm jumping at the chance!

Coolio, that's what I was thinking, 'tis time for the Cat to show that darn Rat! *Rawr*
xD yes! The cat has been waiting centuries for its next chance and vengenace and now the opportunity has presented itself!

oh god i have zodiac characters perfect for th but idk if i should use them aa

i'm interested!!

• Love
oh god i have zodiac characters perfect for th but idk if i should use them aa

i'm interested!!
Woohoo! :D

@CrystalTears @Greenie @Iceydaze
I should have the OOC open this Sunday c: I may open a discord just because I mainly do my talking there these days