The great outdoors.

D

DoomOtter

Original poster
I have been meaning to make this thread for a while.

What do you do when you pry yourself away from Iwaku, and head outside?

Me. I have always been a fan of camping. Ever since I was little my dad took my brothers and I camping all over Montana. Now days I don't have occasion to camp very often anymore. I also love hiking. To this day when I am stressed I just start walking. I will walk aimlessly through my home town for hours.

Finally is my all consuming outdoors obsession. Fishing. I only recently started fishing. (I used to when I was little, but stopped when I was about twelve.) I woke up one morning and thought "I haven't fished in ten years". That day happened to be payday so I grabbed my cash and bought some decent fishing gear. Ever since then I have been doing well. I have what I call a "fishing hit list" It's a list of species I want to catch. While in my last hometown I caught all but one species on my list, here in my new hometown i have been having a hard time, since it's so late in the season.

F

Fel of the Eternal Forest

Original poster
There is no life outside of Iwaku.

Er... I like fishing and camping. Using trailers and shit isn't camping, you sissies, that's bringing home out to the river.

F

FJ22

Original poster
I like to be outside, but the cold where I live can be a bit much. So staying under my blanket is nice. (With the heater on full blast)

O

Ochalla

Original poster
I'd rather be outside. I'd rather be with friends outside though.

I love nature! The sea, the mountains, the woods, I could explore them all day with a friend. I haven't been camping since a small lass, but would love to again. Would like to try hunting and fishing at least once. Skiing maybe too.

Play with me!

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Preferred Character Gender
Female
I am not keen on camping. XD

I love going on walks. But I refuse to leave the house in the summer. I can't handle the heat AT ALL. All of my outside going is usually in the fall and the winter time when it's nice and cold!

D

Darkness

Original poster
That shit costs too much, I'll just have a few beers all stealthy and shit at a park.

L

Lorelei

Original poster
I love being outside. I go outside as often as possible. Except here its to cold to stay out for too long. I used to go camping all the time. Camping and hunting.

S

Sarah

Original poster
I love walks. ~
I like to climb trees and read in them.
Sometimes, I jog these days.
I also like playing a game of "lets see how fast I can lose that creepy old dude that follows me in broad daylight".

C

Curiose

Original poster
Personally, I enjoy being outside more than inside. I feel too cooped up and my body doesn't like it, either. It rages at me with uber rage and uncomfortableness.

But. What I do normally is find a project to do outside, go to practices, go on a horse ride, volunteer at an animal shelter, WORK... when I have it... but meh. An idle body is an idle mind, and an idle mind is just a giant shit hole of things to happen.