The Great Migration

Lol, what gave it away?
Nah, I actually was thinking you were someone else.

But from your resumé, I should have recognized the sci-fi + horror and thought of that RP you GMed for a while, which was pretty much when I first found out about you.

Reactions: Atlas Child
Nah, I actually was thinking you were someone else.
But from your resumé, I should have recognized the sci-fi + horror and thought of that RP you GMed for a while, which was pretty much when I first found out about you.
I'm kind of flattered you remember an RP i GMed.

Wow, this site is a lot more polished than RPG, albeit confusing to navigate. I'm so bad at new things >.>

Funnily enough Kestrel actually pointed me here a few weeks ago, I just didn't look deeper or sign up until Brovo decided he'd had enough on RPG

... Brovo I have a feeling you need to go to a mountain top now and return with two stone tablets for some reason.

... Brovo I have a feeling you need to go to a mountain top now and return with two stone tablets for some reason.
Hey, does that make Iwaku the RP promised land?

Edit: And ofcourse, welcome to the site everyone! *chuckles* I get a bit zealous sometimes and forget to put first things first! ;)

It'd be bitterly ironic for an atheist to be the messiah, so no. I don't think so. xD

Hey, does that make Iwaku the RP promised land?

Edit: And ofcourse, welcome to the site everyone! *chuckles* I get a bit zealous sometimes and forget to put first things first! ;)
I suppose so! It's at least a haven. With any luck though I think the majority have made it. So this stuff should slow down now. It should. I think.

200 people later Brovo eats his words

Ok, maybe not that extreme....

200 people later Brovo eats his words

Ok, maybe not that extreme....
If I was somehow that popular, I'd start taking donations...

Hey, hey!
Thank you for bringing so many new people to our cul-
Site.
I mean site.
And roleplay lots.

I came with these guys.
424.jpg

The Great Migration, the Great Exodus, whatever we call it, lets flood the arrivals threads with our numbers! When posting my own thread I noticed a large majority of our kind.