The Great Iwaku Race

He smiled as he stepped out of the suit. "Nyan cat brings back memories...Not very good ones though." He said with a sigh. He wiped the car and looked at his now colorful hand. "How much did this cost to make?" He said, the colors putting him in a trance. He snapped back to reality, hearing his suit come up. With a grin he replied "Anything my suit fires is biodegradable...With a few exceptions. I don't plan on using anything but my stars for a while though." He said as he followed Cheshire's eyes. "Huh..."

"Ah," Kat said leaning against a pole near unknowledge, "It was expensive but worth it. And that is actually pretty cool. We fire poptarts out of that cannon there. Biodegradable? No clue. Edible? Heck yeah." The world was still moving little odd, bu she was quickly getting better.

Cheeki pushed himself up and examined his vehicle. The hull wasn't too bad, but the turret was totaled. He had some serious work to do before the leg of the race. He walked over to the girl with the Nyan mobile. "Excuse me, pretty blyat. Can you help me move my tank into the garages with your car?"

Kat gave him a look that screamed "seriously?" She couldn't speak Russian but from the tone Cheeki said it in sounded insulting. She wanted to start cursing him out in her heritage languages (some German, mostly Swedish though which she learned from internet and asked her fluently Swedish-speaking grandfather, who was terrified when she asked), but she restrained herself.
"Sure." She said sounding somewhat peeved. She turned to the other racer and Cheshire. "Do you guys want to come along. We may need help."

"Thank you." He said happily, and unaware that she seemed mad. "What is saying?....I owe you one? Ya that's it."

"Ah, sure. Not sure if I'll be much help though." Cheshire stated, before recognizing the tank. "Wait, aren't you the one who nearly impaled my face with a iron vodka bottle?" That's something he had never said before, and hopefully wouldn't have to say it again any time soon. Regardless of near death experiences he started towards the smoldering hunk of metal that had replaced the moving hunk of metal. When he passed Kat he patted her on the shoulder and whispered, "just let it go."

She relaxed slightly and heaved a heavy sight.
"Yep. I'll do that." She said, still sounding pretty much like her emotional feathers were ruffled up. She put her palms on the front of the tank and started to push.

Cheeki cocked his head as she tried to push the tank. "You know, it's easier to pool it with vehicle, yes?"

"Pardon?" Kat said. Her feet slipped out from under her due to some mud, and she fell, hitting her head off of one of the treads. She stood up, rubbing a newly-formed bump on her head. "As said, what?"

U.N. sighed and politey as possible, scooted Kat away. "He's saying to pull it with your car." He got into the suit and stood behind the tank in a pushing position. "If you pull, I'll push." He said. Interestingly enough, when inside the suit his voice sounded more robot-y and deeper. He latched onto the tank and sighed. "Hope this doesn't break anything."

He looked at katrina. And a made a pulling gesture. "Da, with car. Make easier." He looked to U.N. "Thank you for helping, comrade."

Cheshire's head met his hand as Kat tried to to push the who knows how heavy ruined tank. He handed her the car keys. "Are you sure you haven't suffered any brain damage?" He seemed concerned, she was his driver after all. For reasons unknown he tossed a small die. It landed on a four. The yellow eyes on his hoodie glowed faintly. "I think I can help..."

Kat stared at him. The glowing eyes were a normal occurrence for some people, but she hadn't seen cat eyes yet Though her friends had. She looked at the die curiously.
"I dunno about my brain," she said, sounding like she was collecting her thoughts" but I can do this now I know what I am doing." She hopped in her car, driving to the tank. She realized the rainbow attachment was still on.
"There is button on the side. It should come off. Just watch your toes."