1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Horror, Dystopian, Scifi, Superhuman, Steampunk
What better way to bring together a community than a potluck dinner? What real or fictional dishes would you bring to an Iwaku potluck, to impress, or just to share with your friends and mod overlords? Your mom's apple pie? A round of Pan-Galactic Gargle Blasters? Super cute owl themed snacks?

• Love
Reactions: Fluffy
One of the things I enjoy making is mini loaves of banana bread. I would love to bake up a ton of 'em so people can have one each. I would even make different flavors, like choco-banana breads and banana breads with walnuts. And if people want something other than banana, I could throw in some pumpkin breads or something~

And if people like ice cream cake, I would gladly bring a big one with a pretty design on it. ^^

I will make poor man's meal and skillet fudge. nom nom nom.

My dad's pumpkin rolls! They are absolutely DELICIOUS and an entire roll could be gone within a day, in my house at least

Dry spiced chicken is always great. Marinated and still hot, right off the bone. 🍗

Assuming that this potlock is happening during the HOT SEASONS I think I will make a cold crab pasta salad 🤔 And a variety of tasty DIPS to dunk all your veggies in

• Love
Reactions: Astoria
What better way to bring together a community than a potluck dinner? What real or fictional dishes would you bring to an Iwaku potluck, to impress, or just to share with your friends and mod overlords? Your mom's apple pie? A round of Pan-Galactic Gargle Blasters? Super cute owl themed snacks?
Looks like somebody played Space Station 13 back in the day! 🤣 I bring far too much chocolate ice cream and pasta because that's all I'm allowed to make after the "incident".