The great escape

Andrew smiled and wrapped his arms around Rusty's smaller body, pulling him closer to him as he leaned back. Pulling Rusty over him as he kissed him. Andrew's eyes also closed. Unsure what was going on, just knowing that he liked it and that Rusty did too. His mouth and body seeming to know just what it was doing. Rubbing Rusty's back as they melt into each others kiss.

Rusty stayed quiet for a couple of minutes as he finally broke the silence with a slight moan loveing the kiss that he was reciveing from andrew, he just threw his arms around andrew's neck as he tilted his head to the side makeing sure their lips locked together.

Andrew's tail wrapped around Rusty's. The heat they were creating making Andrew's southern regions take notice. He broke the kiss and looked into Rusty's eyes. His hand running down his back, a new softness in his voice. "Rusty, I want you to be my Rusty. I've never wanted to kiss someone before, but here I am kissing you. You are sweet and kind. I don't want to see anyone hurt you again. The only way I can do that is to make you mine. Will you do that. Be mine? I'm not quite sure how to do this, but I don't want to be alone. I want you at my side. My...lover...My friend...my everything. You tug at my heart like no one ever has. I don't want to lose you."

" Yes i will be yours. " is all he said before laying his head on andrew's chest closeing his eyes staying silent as he curled up in andrew's lap feeling complete now that he had andrew to protect him.

Andrew pressed a kiss to Rusty's head, then began to stroke and smooth Rusty's hair. Not feeling alone anymore. But happy. He was free. And he had Rusty. Rusty was his. Andrew linked their fingers with his free hand. Then used his nose to nuzzle Rusty's shoulder. "You don't realize how happy you have made me."

" I think i do. " He said as he looked up at him. " Just as you made me happy by takeing m,e from that place and asking me to be yours. " He said as he then kissed andrew again.

Andrew's ears folded back as a blush went across his face. "I've seen you. Around. I've noticed what they did to you. I couldn't stop them, but I finally was able to. It enraged me to see what they did to you. Now we are free of that place. And Rusty dammit, if anyone hurts you ever again I swear I will rip them to shreds. You are mine. No one elses, and I will make sure everyone knows that. " Andrew smiled and pressed his lips to Rusty's again then closed his eyes as his hands went up under Rusty's shirt, feeling his body. Enjoying every second he had with him.

Andrew began to kiss along Rusty's muzzle, and his neck, and his collar bone. Then Andrew pushed him off of him, then he leaned over Rusty, pressing sweet gentle kisses to his chest and stomach. "I have to admit...I really don't know what I'm doing, but this uh feels right." Andrew smiled up at him, trying not to blush.

Rusty moaned lightly as he felt the kisses glide down his body. " I know right. " he said as he looked down to him and blushed.

Andrew slowly lifted Rusty's shirt up. Kissing and nuzzling his stomach. His eyes on Rusty's the whole time. "Now I'm having some urges to try some things. If you don't mind I would like to experience them with you. Stop me if I go to far?" Andrew said cautiously, trying not to scare him away. He could feel southern area's tightening and growing with each kiss. Each of Rusty's gentle sounds of pleasure. Just his very scent was causing this.

Rusty moaned a bit more as he closed his eyes biteing his bottome lip. " Mmmmh andrew... "

Andrew smiled. Still lightly nuzzling and kissing his stomach. Then with a gentle tug he pulls at the button on Rusty's pants.

(I think it's time to use spoilers.)

Rusty blushed looking down at andrew, he smiled as he panthed lightly.

Andrews eyes remained on Rusty as he began to pull his pants down, ready to see what lay imprisoned behind them.

Rusty smiled more as he blushed even darker. " Ahehehehe. "