The Great Color Refresh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is a Folklore member again? Apparently I'm one!

Can definitely see the push for people to post at least once a month with the brown lol

• Haha
Reactions: Nemopedia and Dusk
Speaking of explaining previously unexplained things, what's the story behind "edgebabby", "edgepeasant", etc?

oh uuh... One day MANY MANY YEARS AGO I thought I was SO FUNNY thinking about Edge Lords and I setup a user title tier of edge things hoping people would go WTF and ask why I did that.

No one ever did.

until now
Please divulge the full hierarchy!

That explains the sudden color change. I thought we somehow unlocked a secret color role until I noticed everyone's was different

Edgebabby

Edgepeasant

Edgenoble

Edgesquire

Edgeknight

Edgelord

Edgebaron

Edgeviscount

Edgeearl

Edgemarquess

Edgeduke

Edgeprince

Edgeking

Edgesovereign

Edgegod

I AM HILARIOUS

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: unanun
Thaaaaanks mama 🙃

diana my dear mother owl, i believe that pinky red colour is in fact mauve. but i appreciate the effort <3

It's different and as such I'm obligated to tell you that I hate it.

I'll embrace the poop brown... For now!

• Love
Reactions: Peregrine
Hmm, I know I've been a member here since RPN deleted my huge group rp back in 2014. I wonder what I'm gonna show up as..? I'm kinda curious since I don't keep track of how many posts I make...

Edit: Oof. That one kinda hurts. I was hoping I'd get better than folklore...

What a great reason to pop out of PMs more often and hang out in the General Chatting! >:3

Mythical members seem quite rare (10k posts is a lot, it's a good name). How many are there, if you don't mind sharing? @Diana

@Dusk 15 Members currently have the usergroup, and about 25 accounts that qualify but haven't gotten the ribbon yet (so I think it's cause they haven't logged in for it to apply).

I am one of those people at 20k posts, myself. 8D

• Useful
Reactions: Dusk

What a great reason to pop out of PMs more often and hang out in the General Chatting! >:3
I know, I know....
It's just that I've been around here for 8 years officially as of February.
It's not my fault I'm kinda an introvert, lol >->

• Haha
Reactions: Diana
The colors are pretty. Thank you!

I normally don't care for purple. It sure looks beautiful with my avatar, though (cannot deny that purple and red are lovely as a marriage). <3 Me likey.

I better post more, I wanna be pretty color too!!

I normally don't care for purple. It sure looks beautiful with my avatar, though (cannot deny that purple and red are lovely as a marriage). <3 Me likey.
FLUFFY, YOU'VE BEEN A MEMBER FOREVER; HOW ARE YOU NOT MYTHICAL? :o

Status
Not open for further replies.