Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
You might have seen and screamed as the usergroup colors have CHANGED!

I know change can be jarring and perhaps the colors are not to your personal liking, but sometimes an admin has to do what makes them happy, and this owl needed a color refresh to boost spirits and reflect a new generation of Iwaku! It's small and stupid, but it brings me joy.

HERE IS AN EXPLANATION OF THE COLOR CHOICES AND SOME NEW USER GROUPS!

I myself am now teal as it is my favorite color. :D

Staffies are now this lovely shade of green. Green has traditionally been the color of Iwaku and for this generation I wanted staffies to reflect that. The departments no longer have different shades, cause members never really paid attention to those when they contact staffers for help, and it turns out green is a hard color to get enough pretty shades for.

Interns are this slightly brighter green so you know they are baby newbie staffies.

Donors with a user upgrade are now a beautiful shade of blue! Blue is usually the most popular color, so this time around we gave it to donors.

Newbies are yucky yellow no longer, they are now piiink- reeeed? WHATEVER THIS COLOR. They finally get to be pretty until they graduate to full membership! You are a newbie for 30 days and have less than 20 posts.

Our Base Member group is now lavender purple! With two new member tiers that will come with additional buttons. Folklore Members who have been registered for at least 1 year can now bump threads and Lock/Unlock their own threads. Then Mythical Members that have been registered for a year and also have 10,000 posts who get those features AND unlimited attachment space.

And Lurker members are this brown. That's members who haven't posted on the forum in 30 days, but are still active on the site.

And finally if you can't view these colors easily or really, really hate them, Ardent has this great browser tool where you can change the colors.
It no doubt needs a few updates with the new groups, but it works nicely!

Discord color roles will be updated soon as I grab a bot so members can add/remove the color they want at will. <3

goodbye Ò◇Ó

I peek out of the smut mines to ask the rules on bumping as I've never had access to the feature.

• Haha
Reactions: PhantomThief715
About the browser tool, I'm going to have to add the new selectors real quick. I'll edit this post with an update when that's done. (Edit: The stylesheet has been updated.)

I'm digging these new colors though, and I like that there are member tiers now. I can finally lock my guides! 8D

Last edited:
YEEEEES PURPLE! Also thank you for the explanation. I wanted to know real bad

This is my personal fault because I love green 😂 pls direct your complaints toward me.

• Haha
Reactions: novaluna
Gotta love how we can now differentiate between members who haven't posted enough and those who post plenty.

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: unanun
I peek out of the smut mines to ask the rules on bumping as I've never had access to the feature.

It is set to "unlimited" but I wouldn't bump your threads more than once a day just out of politeness 😂

Reactions: Peregrine
purple is still better

Oooooo, I'm red now *spins*. Thanks for the explanation, Diana!! The new colors are lovely.

• Love
Reactions: Grimoire
Everything feels fresh and I like it. Also Diana being teal is just right.

This is really cool. I typically keep up with updates but don't say a heck of a lot outside DMs because I don't have much to add but I really love this. It's a fun concept! Thanks for taking the time to do this!

• Love
Reactions: kroyote
This is really cool. I typically keep up with updates but don't say a heck of a lot outside DMs because I don't have much to add but I really love this. It's a fun concept! Thanks for taking the time to do this!
duuuude you should've seen the uprising blood bath we had over what green to make staff. 3 days into my intern mod stuff and it's been WILD

No one died this time, it was quite nice. Better than the last time we changed colors. O_O

Reactions: XIII and Astaroth
duuuude you should've seen the uprising blood bath we had over what green to make staff. 3 days into my intern mod stuff and it's been WILD
The final choice was fantastic! Sorry that it caused a bloodbath. Hope there were no full casualties 😅

Speaking of explaining previously unexplained things, what's the story behind "edgebabby", "edgepeasant", etc?

Speaking of explaining previously unexplained things, what's the story behind "edgebabby", "edgepeasant", etc?

oh uuh... One day MANY MANY YEARS AGO I thought I was SO FUNNY thinking about Edge Lords and I setup a user title tier of edge things hoping people would go WTF and ask why I did that.

No one ever did.

until now

Loving the lavender 💜

oh uuh... One day MANY MANY YEARS AGO I thought I was SO FUNNY thinking about Edge Lords and I setup a user title tier of edge things hoping people would go WTF and ask why I did that.

No one ever did.

until now

Pfff, someone asked me about that years ago, you have bad luck. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.