2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Animal based, Scifi, Modern, Horror, Comedy, Slice of life.
wCgm3GT.png
1. I am aware some of the words in the title are unnecessary. I could have stopped at 'great' yet I had the audacity to tack on 'big'. How horrid.

2. If you need anything to handle this rp, it'll be patience.

3. I have started this post with a list, yet the list has not been given a title and all you have to go on is the great big necessary title of the thread. For this, I apologize.

4. The purpose of this role play is to create a mystery. A huge mystery that intrigues and puzzles the participants. It should also be understood that the cast of characters who undertake this task shall be reused over and over again and placed in different scenarios that we, the game masters create.

5. You'll need to have experience with world building, have access to Discord and be able to plan over a long period of time.

6. You will also have to have a firm grasp on reality, for the setting of this role play is in real life (not necessarily this time period but either way, there are no dragons in real life. Sorry.)

7. It would help if you read this list in a voice similar to Alfred from Batman or Woodhouse from Archer.

I hope this interests at least two, if not more people.

Status
Not open for further replies.