The Great Adventurers Of The Chosen: The Waken Elements The Musical Adventure

Ok who Loves the song give me Five *high-5*

• YEAH *high-5*

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • no *leaves me hanging*

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I never heard of this song *What you never heard of Frozen Its a funny song*

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cry

Original poster
(yes this is a Musical.... This will be fun *evil smile* Now ON to The story)

The Waken Elements
by Dreams

The goddess of Elements

(Earth: Close By @Alis_Audāx by Cain Talamh
Air: (open)
Water: Close By @Raitoningu By Elyssa Saermé
fire:Close By @Haruka by Seika Serafino)

Legend
has it that the goddess of the moon will send 4 warriors to save the kingdom of Cray when it is in very deep danger. The 4 have very interesting power of control of the elements. but there is also told of that here is a 5th one. the one their controls all element but no one ever meet or need her/him that is

till now.......

A girl around 17 and a Boy with a mask was walking around the castle. "Hey Lucas I was wondering....." "Yes Alice" the boy looked at her under his mask Confused. "Do you want to build a snowman?" he smirked at watched her run in fount of him and thought silently 'here she goes again'

[Alice]Come On lets go and Play,
I never see you Very much,
Come On Lets go,
Its like you gone away,
[Lucas] Its only been two a few mins
[Alice] we use to be best buddies and now were not
I wish you would tell me why
[Lucas] *Crackle*
[Alice] Do you want to build a snowman?
we only have each other
Its just you and me
What Are going to do? Do you want to build a snowman?

Lucas laughed when she was finished and grabbed her. He then started to run the garden and pulled sat her down to the ground as did he and started to make a flower crown. "I love you Big brother" she smiled as he place the flower crown on top of her head. "As do I sis, As do I" they stayed like that. till someone came to get them.

Music can be heard from one of the rooms inside the main temple of the Fire Kingdom.Empress Seika was dancing a form of traditional dance to the rhythm of a beating of instruments that were made out of a special type of wood.Each movement she made was smooth and graceful, and her simple glances and smile left the small audience breathless, especially when she meets their eyes.

When Seika finished, everyone stood and applaud.Seika put her hands together underneath the sleeves of her kimono and bowed.One of the servants walked towards her with water, but she refused.A man who seemed like he was in his forties approached the young Empress and bowed."Milady," he started, straightening himself up from his bow.The man was one of the most trusted men of her deceased parents; someone they go to for help in decision making."have you decided yet?"

Seika's gentle smile faded and was replaced with a frown.She knew exactly what he's referring to."I told you, I'm too young for marriage".In her family, once they become Emperor/Empress, they must marry.But Seika's case was different.The counselors had decided that Seika must marry on her 20'th birthday.Even though the young Empress is against this, she feels like she must accept it someday because of her family's tradition.But today was not the fright moment.The man looked at her for a moment, and Seika looked at him back.The man finally sighed and bowed once."Of course you are" he said, then he turned around to exit the room and stopped right at the door."You won't really have any difficulty finding a match so it's fine...for now" with that, the man left Seika standing alone in the room.She narrowed her eyes and looked down on the ground,raising a hand up over her lips."It's more difficult than you think..." she mumbled and walked out of the room and strolled down the now empty hallway.

Reactions: Cry
943badca-9646-4553-861c-4598bd3855fb.jpg

The low humming of the night insects filled the night sky. It was a calm night, the sky was clear from clouds and the stars could be seen shining just above the tree line that surrounded the earth kingdom. A soft cool breeze rustled through the trees and pushed itself through one of the windows in the main castle. It then settled across the pages of a book, making them rustle.

Cain smiled to himself as he stopped the pages from flipping, he had been sitting at the desk looking through a book on advance foreign plant life. One may have seen his green room as a hectic mess of paper work and green foliage, but to him each thing here had it's place. Cain leaned back on his wooden chair and stretched, standing he wondered over to the window. Opening the window, he looked out at the kingdom so full of life. His eyes wandered down as he spotted a faint light at the center of the town. The image of a anti-dragon flag was flapping in the wind. His frowned "Those jerks, if they fear dragons so much you would think they would try not to anger them." he said. He sighed and closed his eyes as he listened to the earth. Cain began to sing, his fingers began to twitch as if he was playing on a piano.

Well... I’m just your problem,
I’m just your problem,
It's like I'm not, even a person, am I?
I’m just your problem
Well, I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I shouldn't have to justify what I do
I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I shouldn't have to prove anything to you
I’m sorry that I exist, I forgot what landed me on your blacklist
But I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I shouldn't have to be the one that makes up with you...

Cain turned from the open window and slowly walked to the bed he had set up in the room. Sleepiness began to make his head feel hazy. He flopped belly down onto the mattress, he began to drift off to sleep. " why do I want to? Why do I want to.. ".
Song:((
))

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cry
Status
Not open for further replies.