The Great Adventurers Of The Chosen: The Tree Of Life (finish no more all are here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I reserve the water element, I'm thoroughly interested in this and have wanted to do something like this for a while now.

@Catstify YES, YOU CAN HAVE WATER OMG. we found the last one thank you god. I though this rp was going to go to the graveyard

Appearance in water: In Water Akula takes on his true appearance, his Mershark form. Stretching out to a very large eleven feet in length from head to the tip of his almost thresher like tail, Akula is a lean, muscular male. His pectoral fins are start at his hips and end about a foot awa from his pelvic fin. His entire body is covered in rough, scales exactly like a shark, their pattern being reminiscent to the brutal tiger. Unlike most merfolk, the mershark race does not have hair but instead extentions of their skin and scales that act as sensors similar to most shrip, allowing them to sense prey and enemies from upto 10 meters away; males having "hair" that always reaches the middle of their back, while females having shorter due to their thicker skin.Along with rough fins with reversed scales on ther elbows, Mersharks also have hard claws for nails that are almost as strong as their teeth. Finally mersharks seem to always have an eerie smile due to extentions in their mouth that open, only to threaten or attack, to reveal their three rows of sharp teeth that once retracted close, leaving only slightly sharper than normal teeth in a more humanesque mouth.

Appearance on Land: Like most Merfolk, Mersharks have the ability to retain a "human" appearance on land without many limitations. Much of Akula's appearance is the same on land as it is in water. He stands at a tall 6'5" with his lean, muscular build. However now he has long Sandy blonde hair and bright, light blue eyes that contrast with his natural golden tan that matches his tan scales in water. He has retained his claws, hawever they are smaller than normal and he is no longer able to extend his mouth. His jaw is still as strong as when he is in water and his "human" teeth are almost all pointed, so he is only hindered slightly. Also, like many merfolk, his ears are almost elven in appearance.

Names: Akula Irka

Race: Mershark

Personality: Akula is a reserved individual, choosing to keep to himself rather than converse with others. However this does not mean he is antisocial, quite the opposite as he enjoys the company of others. He often avoids conflic due to his volatile nature being that if he becomes enraged, he often goes into a mad rampage. Akula is often monosylibic when he speaks, if not just using grunts and growls to answe basic questions but he does have a rather large vocabulary that he normally only uses when speaking to superiors. He, like most sharks, are fiercly loyal to their allies and will fight for them as if they were blood.

Likes: Water, Raw meat, Others company, fish, People of the sea, Reading, Swimming, Hunting, small cats

Dislikes: Unnecessary conflict, cooked meat, birds, large cats, being alone, being away from water for too long

Element: Water

Weapons: On land he uses a whip blade and twin daggers for close combat, in water he simply uses his claws and teeth.

Background: Born to the newly discovered race of Merfolk, the Mersharks, Akula was one of only seven children within the only known tribe of Merpeople. He, and the other children were prompted by both the tribal elders and the counsel of elders for Drawoia to go to school in the kingdom in order to receive a better education that what the Primitive tribe could provide for them. However, due to the closeness of family groups many of the children's families were also allowed to come into the kingdom. Akula was joined by both his mother and aunt whom encouraged his thirst for knowlegde.
In school, Akula excelled his almost photograph memory letting his fly through his courses. However it was when studying the histories of the kingdoms and the element test that few students are able to take that he and the king of Drawoia discovered that he was to be the next Water Guardian. Since then Akula was taken in and made and apprentice to be taught all that a future guardian was to know.

Extra: Akula speaks very softly due to atrophied vocal cords, this also limits his use of them so he is often silent. Also when angered whether on land or sea, his claws extened and his eyes turn pitch black. During this enraged period he identifies people by sense of smell so it is not uncommon to see him smell one of his allies after fighting, just to calm him down with the knowledge that there is no longer a threat.

Reactions: Cry
On it will start tomorrow because one I'm in a shity tablet and two my computer is going coocoo

@Lizzy @Raitoningu @Nadrojo @jessica2477 @The Dreamer.... @Catstatify

ok so im going to post it Finaly

One i like to say i did this very fast also you guys are in the gate of the kingdom and leading to the castle which is on the very top. I will post a map..... Soon >.> of where the kingdoms are and also. also this will be very shity so sorry. i did it fast so i can get my brain to shut up with ideas and start..... so yeah.... also you guys will not be hearing from me till you get to the castle.... so yeah.. ok let me go and post the thing.

OK i completely forgot this existed. Give me a moment to refresh my memory.

Completely forgot about this. Rereading CS powers, go!

Actually i'ma change my char. I'm bored of faeries. You dont mind do you?

no but you need to let me see it before posting on the IC ^^

K it's been done but once again I can't think of a bio.

Danke schon :P

Gosh dangit, I was hoping on jumping into this as my first RP on Iwaku when I saw that water was open. By any chance, might there be another element I could be? Perhaps you could open one little spot for little old me? Please? PUREEEEZU...

haha Ill make a new rp something like this if you like me cuase theirs no more spots open. sorry love i hate saying something like this i really do but yeah ^^' @Calamity Caliber Alicia

haha Ill make a new rp something like this if you like me cuase theirs no more spots open. sorry love i hate saying something like this i really do but yeah ^^' @Calamity Caliber Alicia
Sure, send me a message or something if you make something like it. The universe seemed reasonably interesting and since the interest checks I posted early today have been getting absolutely no interest, I decided to jump at it. I guess I should have read the title, huh?

Also, shameless self promotion; it would be wonderful if some of you might look into my interest checks and help a newcomer to the site. I absolutely hate advertising my stuff like this, but I'm bored and want an excuse to write. :P

Happy roleplaying to all of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.