The Gray Garden - GROUP RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mu

it’s better then they’re a little bit of a loser.
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
tumblr_inline_npgq5xLifN1sgz6cn_540.png

THE GRAY GARDEN

Warning: Gore and violence and probably will contain lots of implied things like cannibalism.
So me and @Hana were wondering if there are any people in the Mogeko fandom or have played the Gray Garden? We're interested in starting a group roleplay centering around the war between the angels and demons prior to the story of the game.

Knowledge of the game will be preferred, but anyone can join the roleplay. The game isn't too long, if players want to play the game beforehand. Maximum play time is 6 hours. We can provide a link if you want to play.

Still on the fence about introducing original characters.

Lots of headcanons/brainstorming will be present as well, since the war isn't very set in stone.

Important details for those who don't know the game, like I said, there isn't much. ; _ ;
  • Each 'world' has one Devil and one God. The Devil of this world is Kcalb and the God is Etihw.​
  • They, and their race, were at war with each other.​
  • Towards the end of the war, they made the decision to co-exist and live in harmony.​
Characters that are central to the Gray Garden and have well established personalities. HIGHLY PREFER players to have already played.

Etihw
2L0V9MC.png
Kcalb
gG7sqCl.jpg
Wodahs and Grora
0g9ubFq.png

Characters with very little canon information that can be adapted by people who don't know much about the game:

Yosaflame

"Yosaflame is one of Kcalb's loyal subordinates. He is thought to be serious and cold."

rGEhkjj.jpg
Sherbert

"A loyal subordinate of Etihw."

mwz4vLc.png
Cranber

"She also one of Kcalb's loyal subordinates. It is implied that she has a gluttonous personality and a taste for disturbing... meals."

ZORhzjw.png
Rigatona

"Rigatona is one of Etihw's loyal subordinates who fought in the Great War. Some of Mogeko's works implies that she's rather bold."

4ZQ4yV5.jpg
Ciel and Lost

"Ciel works under Etihw and Lost works under Kcalb. Known forbidden lovers."

wlLfm1v.png

Last edited:
I'm sad to say I don't know if I'll be able to play this, but I just wanted to chime in that I love the character designs. Best of luck, anyhoo!

• Thank You
Reactions: Mu
Status
Not open for further replies.