2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
fandom, slice of life, modern, fantasy

4Obx5lj.png

helloooooooo! my name is winnie and i have decided to open up a graphic shop! i don't know how popular it is here but i figured it would be a good way to brush up on my graphic making skills and, plus, it's fun for me :3 As of 3/19/2018, I am also offering custom bbcode! the process of acceptance will be selective but i hardly reject requests unless you break one of my rules. here is a list of things i am offering at the moment:

custom bb codes *NEW*
⋆ — whether for character sheet purposes or for other things like a roleplay thread, whether for a simple title or header, or even a full fledged layout, i am now offering to create custom bb code for you! before you get into this however, there is a separate set of rules. one, is that you have to use what i make for you. i merely say this because bbcode takes a loooot of time and effort and i hate seeing all of that go to waste. if you do not use what i give you, then i reserve the right to not work with you in the future or accept any more requests. another rule is that i cannot always make mobile friendly bbcode so please don't expect it! most of the time i try my best to, but it doesn't always work out. last of all, i will always include a watermark in my codes. do not remove this please, and do not steal existing coding that i have already made. you are free to use it, but if it's got a watermark, do not remove it please.​

rp banners
⋆ — this refers to a banner at the top that could display the title of your roleplay, or a supporting graphic that could display some information, or even both and/or more, if you'd like me to make multiple graphics for a roleplay of yours.​
rp advertisements
⋆ — this refers to the banner that goes on the top of each page in iwaku. give me the info you need on it, and i can make it for you!​
character banners
⋆ — this refers to maybe something you want to put at the top of your character sheet or something you want to include in it.​

character cards
⋆ — this refers to a card, with some info of your character. it's sort of like a trading card, if you've ever seen or used them. it'll likely have a picture, basic details like name, age, sex, zodiac, and whatever other information you want it to have! it's meant to be small though, so not paragraphs of info. it's a card, not a sheet, so it'll have just the basics mostly. can be used for actual roleplaying, once characters have been made.​
gifs
⋆ — this can be either for a character of yours -- note, i cannot do anime, sorry! -- or it can even be for a roleplay. i sometimes make my gifs from scratch -- unless it's a character gif, in which case i would require a face claim to find a gif of that person -- but not always. if you find a gif that you think suits the theme of your roleplay/character, give it to me and i can edit it the way you want me to!​

moodboards
⋆ — i don't know how popular these are here, but i can make moodboards as well. i like to edit them a lot and change colourings, add textures, etc. if you want a moodboard for your characters, let me know!​

signatures
⋆ — i have never actually made one, but i am capable of doing so as i think it's a lot like a banner. you just need to provide me with the needed details.​

that's about it i think! if you have any other requests, and it is not mentioned above, please do ask! i'd be happy to give it a go.

now, before we get to the requesting, please do know that i have some guidelines!

⋆ — i am doing this all without expecting anything in return, but please note that, for the best results, you have to be as descriptive as possible in your forms! lack of ideas or description can result in being denied.​
⋆ — that's another thing -- i reserve the right to deny anyone. i'd appreciate if nobody took it to heart. if i feel i cannot complete your request to the best of my abilities, then i will have to deny. the same goes for if you go against one of my rules.​
⋆ — on other websites, i have had issues with plagiarism. i would like to avoid that by placing a small watermarks on all the graphics i make. removal of this will not be overlooked. passing off my graphics as your own, will not be overlooked. take that as a warning.​
⋆ — i do not really do 'redos'. i can make small changes to a graphic i have made for you but i will not completely redo it. if you do not like it, or if it doesn't seem to be what you were looking for, then i apologise.​
⋆ — i would request that you do not ask me for something to be made if you've already asked someone else. it's not that i have anything against other designers, however i feel it would be a waste of both of our times if we're making the same thing for a person and only one is used, or maybe not even both.​

and that's all! please click on the links below for what you need. any questions? drop a line below!

also, please note that the examples are things i have made offsite, and may not be examples of things i have offered above. however, i post my examples in the hope that they should shed some light on my abilities so you can trust me to make one of the above graphics. i would suggest looking at 'banner's to get the best idea of my abilities. also, i would like to mention that my go to software is photoshop. below, i've also listed some resources for you to look at [ got the idea from @Elle Joyner , hope that's okay! ] but basically, you can use links from there to give me a colour scheme to work with or fonts you want me to use. :)

my queue

⋆ — kat ; rp banner ; delivered!
⋆ — open
⋆ — open
⋆ — open

Last edited:
how much does a character card cost?

Wow. You have beautiful graphics! I wish I had something to give you. Hope I will soon, perhaps for this Dragon Age RP I’m gonna be starting with a partner. Your graphics are phenomenal, winnie. <3

• Thank You
Reactions: winnie
Wow. You have beautiful graphics! I wish I had something to give you. Hope I will soon, perhaps for this Dragon Age RP I’m gonna be starting with a partner. Your graphics are phenomenal, winnie. <3
Aaah thank you! I’m glad you think so! I’ll be right here if you ever choose to request that Dragon Age graphic :3

Aaah thank you! I’m glad you think so! I’ll be right here if you ever choose to request that Dragon Age graphic :3

Curious how long it typically takes to finish? Does that depend on how complex the graphic is?

Curious how long it typically takes to finish? Does that depend on how complex the graphic is?
Usually takes me a day depending on when i get the request. If it’s evening for me it could take a few hours but if it’s in the morning it would have to wait till i’m back home and at my computer :3

Usually takes me a day depending on when i get the request. If it’s evening for me it could take a few hours but if it’s in the morning it would have to wait till i’m back home and at my computer :3

Okey! Thank you for the estimations. I’m struggling to figure out what I want, but hopefully I’ll be able to get back to you soon enough with something solid.

• Love
@winnie ok, i've done my best to make it specific! let me know if you need any clarification or a question answered about the banner.

main text: Into the Shadows

any other text?: A Dragon Age: Origins Roleplay (subtext)

mood/genre: battle-hardened, war, bloodshed, fantasy, dark, grim, mysterious, bold, fantastical, "dragon agey" mood

fonts: cormorant for main, unknown for subtext, perhaps something like a sans serif font with letter spacing and small caps letters to help contrast cormorant

colour scheme: reds, greys, blacks, whites

ideas: around 500 x 300, don't mind if you do it bigger or smaller to help accomodate any images you may need. i would like the banner to appear blended somehow with the different pictures i've offered as well as whatever colors and/or textures you have (among whatever else is present in photoshop for you). a visual of what i mean:
[spoili]
poFrmb.jpg

[/spoili]

specific images/gifs?: (you don't need to use everything here, just ideas of images that depict the feel i'm going for. i give you permission to look for your own pics, should something not suffice.)

anything else?: while i know you wanted us to be as specific as possible, i also want you to know that i'm okay with giving you creative freedom. if something doesn't look right (such as two pictures together or the red tones with the text, for example), feel free to change it to something you feel suits the banner more. also, if you end up taking this on, i would love to see what the difference between the rp banner with and without the subtext would look like, if that's possible. thank you! :)

Last edited:

ACCEPTED

hello @Kat! your request for a banner has been accepted! please wait for a maximum of one day to receive your graphic. thanks for stopping by!

- winnie

Last edited:

DELIVERY

hello @Kat! here is your requested graphic! i made one version without the byline as well, since you asked. :3 let me know if you'd like any minor changes or additions! also, if you use it, please link me to the forum where it's used :3 thanks for requesting!

evViDQY.jpg

flbpGsi.jpg

- winnie ; ps, drag to a new tab to view the full resolution!

OML I LOVE IT XD My partner will too omg! Thank you so much! It's beautiful! <3 I'll definitely link you to the forum~ Thank you once more! @winnie

OML I LOVE IT XD My partner will too omg! Thank you so much! It's beautiful! <3 I'll definitely link you to the forum~ Thank you once more! @winnie
Glad you like it! And thank you!

Love your stuff , such amazing work without a doubt! Totally wish you did thread coding work because I saw some of your examples and was beyond flabbergasted by the extraordinary work! Will so have to snag a piece sometime from you!

• Love
Love your stuff , such amazing work without a doubt! Totally wish you did thread coding work because I saw some of your examples and was beyond flabbergasted by the extraordinary work! Will so have to snag a piece sometime from you!
Aaahh thank you! I’m not sure about coding yet but once i feel confident enough, i may offer it. Feel free to stop by for any graphics though, whenever you want!

~ still open and looking for requests ~

Your work is amazing! Hope you're up for a sci-fi advertisement, because imma post a form for you as soon as I get the time XD

• Love
Your work is amazing! Hope you're up for a sci-fi advertisement, because imma post a form for you as soon as I get the time XD
Thank you! And absolutely! Looking forward to it :3

• Love
Reactions: noodle
main text: The Deep

any other text?: Survive.

mood/genre: Ocean, Scary, Horror, Adventure, sci fi, ominous

fonts: For "The Deep", anything really, I just want it to look very mechanical and stiff (I do want it blocky and colored though).

As for the other text, you can choose :3 whatever you think fits!

colour scheme: I would like the title words to have a gradient of a very light blue starting at the top that fades into a dark blue (imagine looking at the ocean from the side).

The other words can be anything you think fits.

ideas: [what do you want it to look like?] I would prefer the background to be the picture below, with the words on top of it. If you could make it a gif, I would love for the title words to fade away, leave the picture by itself, and then flash the word "Survive" on top of it a few times (like a flickering light, if that makes sense) before the whole thing goes black suddenly and then starts over.

specific images/gifs?:
2854928cb184e1d495114945ab63e9c1-d4cp55x.jpg

anything else?: Have fun!! Exercise any creative freedom you wish.

Last edited: