The Graphic Shop ; by winnie [now offering bbcode!]

ACCEPTED

hello @neobendium! your request for a banner has been accepted! please wait for a maximum of one - two days to receive your graphic. thanks for stopping by!

- winnie

• Love
Reactions: noodle

DELIVERY

hello @neobendium! here is your requested graphic! let me know if you'd like any minor changes or additions! also, if you use it, please link me to the forum where it's used :3 thanks for requesting!

V5S7Dfm.gif

- winnie ; ps, drag to a new tab to view the full resolution!

DELIVERY

hello @neobendium! here is your requested graphic! let me know if you'd like any minor changes or additions! also, if you use it, please link me to the forum where it's used :3 thanks for requesting!

V5S7Dfm.gif

- winnie ; ps, drag to a new tab to view the full resolution!

It's amazing! I definitely will! :)

• Love
Reactions: winnie
I know it's a bit rude to double post, and I do apologize for this, but I really love the graphic and I'm just wondering if it would be possible at all to make it the size for an ad banner? I don't know how possible that is, and I don't want to ask too much of you (I'm not sure exactly if this is, ah...minor XD), but if you could make it 800x100 so it could fit as an ad banner, that would be amazing! No pressure though. I totally understand if you can't or don't want to do it. :) Thank you for your time!

Last edited:

* NEW *

now offering custom bbcode!

- winnie

Is your custom BBcode for character sheets and such?

The banner? O_o

lookin for stuff to do

Can i make a request?

gonna go ahead and open this up againnn!

Hello!

I had a few questions about a few of the services you provide if that's okay to ask. For the BBCodes and Signatures, is it possible to perhaps have links inside them? I was tempted to just go with basic text for my Signature but have them link to different places and be editable as I go in case I participate in more threads. And for the BBCode in particular, similar to my first question, would it be possible to edit the product afterwards?

Hello!

I had a few questions about a few of the services you provide if that's okay to ask. For the BBCodes and Signatures, is it possible to perhaps have links inside them? I was tempted to just go with basic text for my Signature but have them link to different places and be editable as I go in case I participate in more threads. And for the BBCode in particular, similar to my first question, would it be possible to edit the product afterwards?

you can definitely have links in them. in terms of editing though, i would only say that you could change colours and not much else.

Hello!

you can definitely have links in them. in terms of editing though, i would only say that you could change colours and not much else.

Oh, I wasn't intending on changing the colours or the design, I was mainly referring to the possibility of being able to add extra links over time, if I had a new thread-based RP created and I want to link to it via my Signature, stuff like that.

yeah you can definitely add links.

yeah you can definitely add links.

Awesome, then perhaps could I have a Signature?

main text: "Welcome to my Basilicom. I'm known as Lady White, it's nice to meet you."

any other text?: The Thread of White Regality - Search Thread!

mood: Fantasy, Winter with a pinch of Sci-Fi.

fonts: No Preference.

colour scheme: White, Dark Cyan

ideas: Ideally I'd love to have the image specified to be the bulk of the background, with the main text on the top, and the other text at the bottom.
If that's not possible, then maybe have the image provided in the center, maybe surrounded with a snowy border, and keep the text in the positions but as
a colour that stands out over the white colour of Snow.

dimensions: Width - 928, Height - 213

specific images/gifs?:
anything else?: With the Other Text, it would be links to what it displays:

ALWAYS OPEN - PARTNER REQUEST The Thread of White Regality - Lady White's Search Thread!

Let me know if there's something that can't be done, I'd rather not burden with impossible tasks haha. Looking forward to seeing it! ^_^

are you open?

currently a bit busy till the end of next week but after that hmu and i can probably work something out depending on your request!

Reactions: lanabanana
Are you open for business? ^^