2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.
4800854.png
Welcome one and all to the Grand Coven. Long ago during the creation of the English colonies a coven was born. Consisting of six members originally it grew to about a hundred, though not all could be in the inner circle of the coven- the Grand Coven- causing for sparks of hatred and resentment to fly. One year, Ester Collins informed the town council that witches where among the New World and it sparked a witch hunt to commence. Ester, however, let no one know that she too was a witch seeking the ultimate prize- Supreme Witch, and in four years time she ascended to the title.

For years the Coven was ruled under Ester and her children, all wicked in their own way, but now in modern day America the Coven faces a new challenge: The Hunters. Hunters for centuries sought out a witch only to kill her, but their kind had fallen absent for many generations until resent. During the Fall solstice of 2015, four grand witches were killed leaving an immediate crisis on the Coven's hands. New members were elected, but members kept dying. Many believed the coven to be cursed, since only grand witches were dying. However, it wasn't until Grand Witch Helena Turner had become ill that people learned the truth. A hunter had attack Helena, but she managed to escape by killing the man which took a great amount of her power since the man was protected by charms himself. Due to the immense amount of power taken from her she had fallen ill and therefore no one knows if the Supreme will survive.

Now with the Hunters walking the earth again, the new recruits voted into the Grand Coven, the Supreme withering away, and the power-thirsty witches trying to claim the spot of Supreme even well before Helena's death times are changing. Will you survive being in the Grand Coven?
Divider_zps2b3f9904.png

Welcome to Fairhope- home of the Grand Coven. Its creation dates back to 1860, a man by the name of Elias Pope was its founding father. The town stretches approximately 18 miles in a circle and is inhabited by 6,932 people - it is small and mostly forest. Most folks that choose to stay here are connected to a Catholic heritage.
The Grand Coven had set up shop here thanks to the powerful nexus that lies deep within the town's center. It is the perfect place to grow a witches power and expand upon the knowledge of being a witch. Though witches outside the Grand Coven rarely find themselves housed in this town seeing that the pressure of a Grand Coven member watching your every move can be a bit stressful, that and the Grand Coven will always think you are out from one of them.

Fairhaven once belonged to the man that had created the town, but years after his passing the deed was signed over to a Supreme witch and it become the 'club house' for the Grand Coven. It is more than just a place for the Grand Coven to gather, instead it is an important link to a witches survival. Long ago the grounds of Fairhaven were blessed by thirteen witches to be a witches holy land. No one wishing to do a witch harm can set foot on this land without being torched. This place is also where a witch is brought too if they need healing.

A nice little Alleyway of complete and utter fun! The French Quarter is filled with boutiques of all kinds and voodoo shops. Many humans that are caught up in the game of magic run shops here and are considered friends and assets to the Grand Coven, so they take care of one another. From street dancers to bar room brawls the French Quarter has it all. Even the two restaurants- Moon Scar Cookin' and the Battle Bar- often battle in a cook off resulting in some cheap food that packs an amazing punch, so don't miss it! Though at night behind closed doors devilish deals are made. Lives are taken when sacrifices are made. The French Quarter is nothing you want to mess with with the sun goes down.

Welcome to Fairhope High School, the shittiest place on Earth. Here you will find that the dress code is constantly ignored and the whole "we will not tolerate bullying" is a complete lie! The ideal of being safe to these students has never been heard of and in fact a handful of them die before senior year, it's a shame. Anyway, moving on! Home to the Pirates, the school is known for their outstanding football team and constant wins in the state MESA competitions. Not only that they are well known for the record for the insane amount of times a teacher can be arrested and still work at the school...in case you were wondering the record is standing at 20 times and counting. Sad thing is, it's the same teacher! But that is besides the point. Fairhope is a nice school to send your child too, but don't expect them to listen to you anymore.
Divider_zps2b3f9904.png

Calling all hunters! Welcome to Fairhope, a place where your slaying techniques will be put to use. Oh, but wait not everyone here is a witch, so don't go all savage on the nice ol' human town folk, that's called murder. So is killing a witch, but we won't discuss that, okay? You and your buddies are here to rid the world of the Grand Coven and hopefully in return destroy the witches race for the rest of eternity, just like they tried to do with you! Can anyone say revenge? Cold, cruel, manipulative, and of course liars, you hunters don't stop until you've completed the job. Are you really any better than a witch? Shh. I don't want to hear your answers. You are entitled to a self-righteous ego as is anyone else.

This is the Grand Hotel located near the French Quarter and center of town. This is where you and the rest of the hunters will be staying. Get comfortable because taking down the Grand Coven is going to be harder than you think. Some of you will die, some will live, some will have interesting futures. Fairhope is full of many secrets, but it is also good at exploiting them too. Be careful who you trust because you could end up getting stabbed in the back both metaphorically and literally. Enjoy your stay!
Divider_zps2b3f9904.png

1. All Iwaku rules apply at all times! There is absolutely no breaking these.
    2. RESERVE YOUR CHARACTER BEFORE POSTING A SHEET! WHEN PEOPLE DON'T DO THIS IT FRUSTRATES ME!
    3. The OOC is not for drama. If you have beef with another User of Iwaku please take it too the PM's and try to work it out. If you can't please take the case to an administrator. I have no shame in kicking someone for rude behavior towards another.
    4. Please state when your character is done, and what page they are on. I am making a linking list to characters.
    5. If you understand the first three rules please put "Death" as your first password in a spoiler.

1. Sheets should not be basic. That does NOT mean you have to code the shit out of your shit or even code at all, besides the spoiler for the passwords. It means that I want to see your characters fleshed out- put thought into them.
    2. What ever you do, do NOT just list traits and not explain them. This will result in your character being automatically rejected until you fix this. If you wish to do a paragraph and place traits within the paragraph for Personality you may do so.
    3. If you are busy, do not sign up. What I mean by this is: if you sign up and never post for this RP because other RP's are demanding your intention I would like you to not sign up and focus on those other ones.
    4. While posting your sheet make sure there are spaces between the information you put in your sheet. Makes it easier to read.
    5. Appearance photo shouldn't go under appearance, but at the top of the sheet. Keep in mind only four pictures are allowed. Try not to use enormous pictures. If you need help finding a smaller picture, let me know I will assist you.
    6. REAL PICTURES ONLY! That means you can use actors, actresses, singers, etc., but no anime and no art. Sorry not sorry. I got Co-Gm(s) that just don't like that stuff. The next password is "I'm real"
    7. History is a must!
    8. There is a 2 character limit. One guy, one girl.
    9. Keep the genders balanced. Do not see that there is four girls and one guy and ask for a girl.
    10. There is a 6 female and 6 male ratio.
    11. One week reservation limit. Past it you are kicked. Contact me if extension is needed, must be a valid RL reason.

1. Please be Adept or intermediate in your writing level. So your post should never look like a screen play and just be dialogue. Your posts should always include detail.
    2. I should never have to tell you who to interact with because you just don't know who to do so with, that is a personal problem that you can solve easily by asking someone if you can interact with their character or just being ballsy and do it! The next password is the name of who is in that link (click the "do it")!
    3. 10-13 sentence paragraphs (at least two), or multiple shorter paragraphs.
    4. All of your paragraphs should not be all dialogue, try to avoid this, but if it happens it happens.
    5. Try to post at least once or twice a week, depending on the need for your characters presence.
    6. Do not kill someone without talking to me first.
    7. NPC's are going to be killed off. But if someone drops or I kick them, guess what one of you lucky hunters gets to kill a real PC.
    8. Romance is a thing, but if it gets to that level of nasty take it to the PM's. Remember red star with red star, blue with blue. The last password you will need is "D.N.O.Y.C".

• [Appearance Photo Here]
    GENERAL
    Name:
    Nickname:
    Birth date: (mm/dd)
    Ethnicity:
    Sexuality:
    Role:

APPEARANCE
    Height:
    Weight:
    Eye Color:
    Hair Color:
    Birthmark:
    Tattoos:
    Piercings:
    Typical Style:

PERSONALITY
    Outward Personality: (what all people see)
    Inward Personality: (What some people see)

SPECIALTIES
    Talents: (limit 2)
    Gift: (This is either what a hunter is good at, or what I witches power is. 1 per person, also using a name that combines more than 1 power is a no go!)

HISTORY
    Childhood:
    Teenage:
    Adult: (if you are there yet)

WEAKNESSES
    Inept: (what do you lack skill in? Minimum is 2)
    Health Ailments: (no body is perfect, list at least 1)
    What do you not like about yourself?:

EXTRA
    Living arrangement:
    Passwords:
    Favorite song: (name it or link it)

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Brea
May I reserve a male witch? :D Power: Smoke Manipulation FC: Godfrey Gao

Last edited:
Reactions: HEX
As Enchantress said, no female witch D: 2nd RP I've been barred from taping into my witchery. Then last male witch is taken lol why... WHY POWERS THAT BE? WHY?

Then I thought about being like Dean and Sam Winchester and hunting me some witches. But I don't know... I'll see

@PlastixRoyalty Thank you for the tag Mastah Justeen

Reactions: MadKingJai™
As Enchantress said, no female witch D: 2nd RP I've been barred from taping into my witchery. Then last male witch is taken lol why... WHY POWERS THAT BE? WHY?

Then I thought about being like Dean and Sam Winchester and hunting me some witches. But I don't know... I'll see

@PlastixRoyalty Thank you for the tag Mastah Justeen
Joinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn XD

Reactions: Pysren
Will be transferring over my CS's in a little bit! Me and Pasi are working on getting up a new RP , so will be done in a few.^^

Will be transferring over my CS's in a little bit! Me and Pasi are working on getting up a new RP , so will be done in a few.^^
tagging me? XD right.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Well , one is based off a favorite drama ( Think of Korean Drama of Fun!) of mine and the other is a little more fun.^^
well you know I am down for both.

My CS. ~

tumblr_m19tlsBQ1t1qfcbs2o1_500.png

GENERAL

Name: Valerie J. Ryner

Nickname: The White Crane

Birth date: (04/14) April 14th

Ethnicity: European, American,

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Role: Female Sniper Hunter

APPEARANCE

Height: 5'8

Weight: 129 lbs

Eye Color: Green

Hair Color: Black

Birthmark: N/A

Tattoos: Valerie has a pair of white cranes that encompass a large portion of her upper shoulders as well as the Kanji symbol for "danger" at the bottom of her back.

Piercings: Simple ear piercings, although Crane never wears earrings.

Typical Style: Valerie's fashion sense typically consists of her signature combat boots paired ripped jeans and whatever plain, comfortable tops she can find. She also often wears fingerless gloves or simple arm bracelets.

PERSONALITY

Outward Personality: On the outside, Valerie is a calm, cool, and collected girl. She doesn't mind being around people or in crowds, but she'd much rather be alone or with a group of close friends. She finds herself often cleaning her weapons or reading books in her spare time. When it comes to performing her job as a Hunter, Valerie holds no personal grudge against Witches or any other supernatural beings, however that doesnt mean she shows them any mercy either. She simply sees killing them as doing her job.

Inward Personality: Deep down, Valerie isn't a bad person. She just believes in protecting the regular people from all forms of evil. She works hard to perfect her abilities, and believes that effort will always defeat talent.

SPECIALTIES

Talents:

-Wilderness Survival: With all her military training and deployments to areas all around the world, Valerie is quite skilled at using what she has around her to keep her alive.

-Pottery: In the little spare time she has, Valerie likes working with molding clay and creating little artistic creations. She views it as a type of therapy.

Gift: Marksman: Valerie is naturally talented when it comes to using all sorts of firearms, particularly her primary weapon, a customized sniper rifle she nicknamed Nimbus.

HISTORY

Childhood: Valerie grew up in Arizona with her parents for most of her young life. She spent most of her time playing and living a regular kids lifestyle.

Teenage: When Valerie became a teenager, she and her family moved to a an army base, as Valerie's father was in the military. Living on the base for a large amount of time, Valerie learned a lot about the military and hoped to follow in her fathers footsteps. The day she turned eighteen, Valerie was off to training.

Adult: From the age of 18 to 23, Valerie served in the military, excelling in everything she did. By the time her contract was up, Ms. Ryner was officially Sergeant Ryner. She had grown up in many ways, and her future was looking bright. With her time in the active service complete, Valerie transferred into the reserves and took a job in private contracting, eventually moving into life as a bounty hunter. For two years, Valerie collected bounties as her primary source of income. However, an experience* with the supernatural for the first time made her realize that there were more dangerous threats in the world than just criminals. Armed with a mission and a purpose, Valerie began to seek out all sorts of supernatural beings, determined to eradicate them from the Earth.

[*Experience will be explained in IC over time]

WEAKNESSES

Inept: Valerie isn't a strong swimmer by any means. She also has no knowledge about anything involving magic. She just knows that supernatural beings use it, and that it's dangerous.

Health Ailments: Valerie is lactose intolerant.

What do you not like about yourself?: Valerie doesn't like not being able to swim. She has tried to learn countless times before, but she can never seem to grasp the concept. As such, she tries to avoid any situations that would place her near water.

EXTRA

Living arrangement: Valerie has a small simple room in the Grand Hotel. In fact, it's actually a storage closet that was emptied out for her after she requested to be moved out of a luxury room. The "room" has a small cot next to a shelf of cleaning supplies, and Valerie likes it's simplicity.

Passwords:
Death. I'm Real. Shia Labeouf. D.N.O.Y.C

Favorite song: XYLO- Afterlife

Last edited:
Reactions: HEX
For the most part, Zorra is done. I just need to add in a few more things

Transferring charrie sheets over tomorrow!

Okay, I'll do the psuedo dean and sam thing buuuuuuut who wanna be my brother :3

This week has been hectic for me I thought a week off work would go smooth but nope. Anyway @HEX can I get until sunday night for my two. Just a busy week for me and now back at work and school. But I will get them up sunday sorry.

This week has been hectic for me I thought a week off work would go smooth but nope. Anyway @HEX can I get until sunday night for my two. Just a busy week for me and now back at work and school. But I will get them up sunday sorry.
I understand things can be pretty hectic, so yeah of course you can have till Sunday.

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
Status
Not open for further replies.