The Goon enters?

M

MoonGoon

Original poster
Hello and welcome! I'm MoonGoon but you can call me Moon or Goon if you want. I'm completely new to the roleplaying game but I'm willing and eager to learn and write with all, and I'm hoping I can make friends and good impressions. <3

Hiya, Goon. (: Welcome. I like your avatar. What do you mean by you're new to the roleplay game? Do you mean this site specifically, or are you new to roleplay overall? Either way, glad to have you!

Welcome, Moon! Enjoy your stay at Iwaku!

Hiya, Goon. (: Welcome. I like your avatar. What do you mean by you're new to the roleplay game? Do you mean this site specifically, or are you new to roleplay overall? Either way, glad to have you!
Oh my bad, I meant it as I'm new to roleplay overall, sorry if I confused you and nice to meet you Nav!

Reactions: Nav
Oh my bad, I meant it as I'm new to roleplay overall, sorry if I confused you and nice to meet you Nav!
Cool! Well, welcome. (: Roleplaying is an absolute blast.

Reactions: MoonGoon
Welcome to Iwaku Moon! Wow a total newby!! That's awesome! I'm sure you'll find we're a friendly and helpful group. That being said please feel free to ask questions if you need help, we're happy to guide you as best we can. Get settled in and feel free to message me if you need anything.

HAVE FUN!!

Welcome to Iwaku Moon! Wow a total newby!! That's awesome! I'm sure you'll find we're a friendly and helpful group. That being said please feel free to ask questions if you need help, we're happy to guide you as best we can. Get settled in and feel free to message me if you need anything.

HAVE FUN!!
Thank you! It is a bit of a learning curve but I'm making my way through the forest of slight confusion. And thank you for the offer Poet!

• Love
Reactions: PoetLore