1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
  2. No Preferences
Genres
Anything with Youkai, Japanese culture, Fantasy, Realistic, and almost all Originals (Except Touhou)
The Golden Words
Week III

Have you heard of the "golden words" for getting through the doors? Perhaps a passcode to allow access to a place?

Your challenge is to include SIX phrases in your post. If need be, please feel free to paraphrase them to accommodate the setting. In addition, you will have a picture! Be sure to abide by the rules! Let your imagination go wild with this! If you don't think the connotation of the quote works, feel free to modify it to fit into your setting!

As promised, here are some quotes!

QUOTES
1. "From my tribe I take nothing, I am the maker of my own fortune." - Tecumseh
2. "Try to keep your mind open to possibilities and your mouth closed on matters that you don't know about. Limit your 'always' and your '
nevers.'" ~ Amy Poehler
3. "The quality of a leader is reflected in the standards they set for themselves." - Ray Kroc
4. "A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool." - William Shakespeare
5. "While the truth can set you free, reconciliation is no guarantee." - Original Quote
6. "Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday." - Don Marquis

Try to aim for 1-3 paragraphs. As always, feel free to write more! The sky's the limit!

Status
Not open for further replies.