The Golden Age

So who's interested?

• Debating it, Not sure yet.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not my cup of tea...Mate.

• Now this is what I've been waiting for.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cush Almighty

I Will Kill Yuji Itadori Myself
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
28:21 to 25:30
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, modern fantasy, Magic.

"The Golden Age, That's what the new generation of superheroes deem it. We just called it the 40's, The first boom of Superheroes(and Villains) appeared around that time. The boom was World wide but mostly in America, The cultural melting pot. The spike in superpowered individuals was sometime at the beginning of the world war 2. I remember hearing about the terrifying things that came to light once the fighting was over. The Nazi War Machines, Super Soldiers, Death Camps and other atrocities committed by the Axis forces. America its self isn't excluded from these atrocities sadly, Hiroshima and Nagasaki, A means to a end. It was a different time back then, No cellphones, internet or video games the kids seem to love so much. It was a simple time even with men that could fly and rip metal apart like card board with there bare hands. Now I won't lie to you, At that point in time in America had it's social problems, Racism, Sexism, Homophobia and more. Society wasn't so accepted back then, People were excepted to stay in there place. This was the Golden Age, The push that was needed to make a change."

-----
The Golden Age, A roleplay which will involve the social structure of 1940's America set three years after the Second World War. And it has Superheroes which mean you get Superpower! You also go the Batman route if you want to by just being a man(or woman) that just punch and kick baddies. I hope this doesn't make anyone fell uncomfortable with the things that possibly and probably be brought during the roleplay. Just imagine playing a character set in that era and them facing prosecution or just poor treatment for who they are. I hope this draws people in, I've been wanting to do a roleplay set in the 40's for awhile. I tried to do this in the past but never went anywhere but I want to change that. I'm open to ideas guys so don't be afraid to pitch or ask questions.​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Will the superheroes have an agency/ organization?

Nope this is just the very beginning of the Superheroes. One could develop later on thou. The link for the OCC and Sign ups is in the first post as "The Golden Age". I'm currently focus on freedom for the characters and how there lives are and the things they do as a hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.