The Golden Age (Superhero Roleplay OCC & Sign Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cush Almighty

I Will Kill Yuji Itadori Myself
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
28:21 to 25:30
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, modern fantasy, Magic.
Intro

"The Golden Age, That's what the new generation of superheroes deem it. We just called it the 40's, The first boom of Superheroes(and Villains) appeared around that time. The boom was World wide but mostly in America, The cultural melting pot. The spike in superpowered individuals was sometime at the beginning of the world war 2. I remember hearing about the terrifying things that came to light once the fighting was over. The Nazi War Machines, Super Soldiers, Death Camps and other atrocities committed by the Axis forces. America its self isn't excluded from these atrocities sadly, Hiroshima and Nagasaki, A means to a end. It was a different time back then, No cellphones, internet or video games the kids seem to love so much. It was a simple time even with men that could fly and rip metal apart like card board with there bare hands. Now I won't lie to you, At that point in time in America had it's social problems, Racism, Sexism, Homophobia and more. Society wasn't so accepted back then, People were excepted to stay in there place. This was the Golden Age, The push that was needed to make a change."

CHARACTER SHEET

(Real or Realistic Art only.)

Name
(Full Name.)

Alias
(Superhero Name and nicknames.)

Race
(You may include Ethnicity as well.)

Sexuality

Personality
(1 Paragraph at least. Try to include strongly held views of your character.)

Interest

Power(s)
(Limited to 3 and Include if your powers are Magical, Technological or Biological.)

Skills

Equipment

History
(At least 2 Paragraphs and Include how you obtain your powers.)

Other

City
716.jpg

Geld City is where this story will start from. This city is the most technologically advance city in America. Do not be surprised of seeing out of placed like AC, Colored TV and other such minor things like robots. Geld is a very affluent city shown throughout the city, With that said Geld of course has it's slums. The Slums can range to Poor, broke down and completely horrendous as if these people never left the depression. This city has many farms and small town on route to it. This city is located east coast of America and has it's own bay with boat from all around the world docked in it. Geld is located in NC, North Carolina.

Rules:
1. Don't be a jerk, Just at least try.
2. Decent grammar skills
3. No one-liners please or two,three or fours. All I ask is a paragraph if you're lazy.
4. You are limited to the number of character you can handle.
5. 5.Be prepared for topics such as Racism, Segregation, Sexism and Homophobia and other related topics of discrimination.
6. I am God GM and can add rules and change them as I please.
7. Have fun, We're Superheroes!

The Setting
07/01/1948 on a Wednesday​

HEROS
  • Veronica Fox, 30 yo. (Vixen) - Illusions, Superhuman Senses/Reflexes.
  • Earl Maxson, 17 yo. (Sonorous) - Sound Control.
  • Ivy Little, 28 yo. (Alley Cat) - Shadow Camouflage & Manipulation.
  • Harry Himura, 30 yo. (The Setting Sun) - Our Friendly Neighborhood Ninja Samurai Batman.
  • CarnelIan Douglass, 20 yo. (Black Flag) - Magic/Technology Abilities.
  • Emilie Sabra Jameson, 16 yo. (Tarot) - Cartokinesis, Cartomancy.
  • Witticism "Wit" Tenant (Gone Girl) - Luck, Ice generation/Temperature control, Intimidation.
  • Scott Stone "Lucas Well" (Aeros) - Flight, Enhance Reflexes.
VILLAIN
  • Adalberto Serpico, 29 yo. (Poison Prince) - Poison Body, Breath, Immunity.
  • Sadie Rosemary, 23 yo. (Fire Ice) - Fire Manipulation/Resistance, Telepath.
WILDCARDS/Antivillians/Antihero
  • Nathaniel Stone, 20 yo. (Siphon) - Power Absorption, Flight.
  • Thomas Frey, 24 yo. (The Chameleon) - Atom Control, Invisibility, Stealth.
  • Holly Mason, 20 yo. (The Silver Dragon) - Siren/Mermaid: Sonar Skills, Water Manipulation, Xenolinquist.
  • Elaine Michaelis, 22 yo. (Switchblade) - Energy Blast, Phasing, Technopathy.
  • Leone Kyvak, 32 yo. (Kot) - Aggression, Feline Adaptation & Skills.
  • Dashiell Vincent, 21 yo. (Silver Witch) - Telekinesis, Lucid Manipulation, Energy Burst.

Last edited:
Oh geez I wasn't getting the notifications for anyone posting here I missed a lot. :o

@Mippu Dashy is very new to the whole superhero/supervillian thing, and barely knows anyone's name, so if you have any ideas lemme know. ^^ Maybe some sort of 'looking up to' type thing if she's well known in the alias world.

@Shadows, @Boss Megu, @AshenAngel, @Mysty, @Mundane Monster, @Wanderlust, @Lulunopia, @Zarko Straadi, @Auntie Phaz, @LuckycoolHawk9

Can I just say.
My character would love to work with this wonderful cast! Any relation you guys want to establish with Veronica Fox? She's an informant mainly on the Hero side who doesn't mind doing business with anyone willing to pay with information (and some company). She's quite a high profile performer/pin-up girl in Geld so your characters may have heard of her, one way or another.

Vixen knows Sonorous and the Setting Sun.

Would it be alright if my character knew Veronica through her best friend, since her friend is a performer at a popular nightclub?

Dashy is very new to the whole superhero/supervillian thing, and barely knows anyone's name, so if you have any ideas lemme know. ^^ Maybe some sort of 'looking up to' type thing if she's well known in the alias world.
Dashy is too precious for this world so can i keep him instead lol
I doubt she's known for her alias at all since she's not very active on the hero duty (she can barely fight, mind you), but I hoped that if a hero/villain needed answers about people/events in Geld, she has the info. If Dashy has any alias-people related questions, he'd probably be directed to her at some point. She can be cornered at her apartment, with easy tracking.

Would it be alright if my character knew Veronica through her best friend, since her friend is a performer at a popular nightclub?
That would be lovely! Is the friend Katie Kit?

• Love
Reactions: Mysty
@Mippu Thomas can work for Geld, and is trying to figure out if Dashiell (@Mysty) is a villain or not. So after a little bit of sleuthing, Dash starts to realize that Tom isn't exactly who he is saying he is, and asks Veronica about him.

Reactions: Mysty
I really just wanna start....

Do you mean the government?
How much would you like Veronica to know about Tom?
Alright so yeah the government, but more specifically Geld. She would know that he is a P.I. and that he does work for the government, but mostly small private jobs. She also knows that he doesn't just randomly get to know people, he knows them for a reason and it isn't always good.

Dashy is too precious for this world so can i keep him instead lol
I doubt she's known for her alias at all since she's not very active on the hero duty (she can barely fight, mind you), but I hoped that if a hero/villain needed answers about people/events in Geld, she has the info. If Dashy has any alias-people related questions, he'd probably be directed to her at some point. She can be cornered at her apartment, with easy tracking.
-hands you a small loan of a million dashys- And like @Wanderlust said, maybe Dashy can come to Veronica like "yooo who is this guy, and is he a villian?" bc he doesn't know the hero world very well, and if anyone knows, maybe it'd be Veronica. Maybe even go so far as to them living in the same apartment building, but that's just an idea. cx

• Love
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Lol, what if everyone lived in the same apartment building?

Irony at it's finest lmao.

^^ every roleplay i've been in ever

-hands you a small loan of a million dashys-
Time of death: 12:03. Cause of death: severe allergic reaction to cuteness
And like @Wanderlust said, maybe Dashy can come to Veronica like "yooo who is this guy, and is he a villian?" bc he doesn't know the hero world very well, and if anyone knows, maybe it'd be Veronica. Maybe even go so far as to them living in the same apartment building, but that's just an idea. cx
Yes and YES . Veronica would offer it to him since Geld is quite a lot to take in and despite her boobs overall image, she's a motherly type.

Lol, what if everyone lived in the same apartment building?
This calls for a bottle episode!

Time of death: 12:03. Cause of death: severe allergic reaction to cuteness

Yes and YES . Veronica would offer it to him since Geld is quite a lot to take in and despite her boobs overall image, she's a motherly type.

This calls for a bottle episode!

I didn't mean for the dashies to kill you. D; I found the kryptonite of this rp. xD

So would Dashy know who she is, or would he be trying to track her down and be like, "well damn that's the chick who lives down the hall" and them already having a type of motherly relationship? :O

my phone kept trying to auto correct Dashy to flashy

Just cause.

HEROS
  • Veronica Fox, 30 yo. (Vixen) - Illusions, Superhuman Senses/Reflexes.
  • Earl Maxson, 17 yo. (Sonorous) - Sound Control.
  • Ivy Little, 28 yo. (Alley Cat) - Shadow Camouflage & Manipulation.
  • Harry Himura, 30 yo. (The Setting Sun) - Our Friendly Neighborhood Ninja Samurai Batman.
  • CarnelIan Douglass, 20 yo. (Black Flag) - Magic/Technology Abilities.
VILLAIN
  • Adalberto Serpico, 29 yo. (Poison Prince) - Poison Body, Breath, Immunity.
  • Sadie Rosemary, 23 yo. (Fire Ice) - Fire Manipulation/Resistance, Telepath.

WILDCARDS/Antivillians/Antihero
  • Nathaniel Stone, 20 yo. (Siphon) - Power Absorption, Flight.
  • Thomas Frey, 24 yo. (The Chameleon) - Atom Control, Invisibility, Stealth.
  • Holly Mason, 20 yo. (The Silver Dragon) - Siren/Mermaid: Sonar Skills, Water Manipulation, Xenolinquist.
  • Elaine Michaelis, 22 yo. (Switchblade) - Energy Blast, Phasing, Technopathy.
  • Leone Kyvak, 32 yo. (L'venok) - Aggression, Feline Adaptation & Skills.
  • Dashiell Vincent, 21 yo. (Silver Witch) - Telekinesis, Lucid Manipulation, Energy Burst.
This might not be accurate, since I'm on my phone, tired, buzzing from some good wine, and irritated by a talkative husband who doesn't believe in 'quiet time'. But, it's a start.

I didn't mean for the dashies to kill you. D; I found the kryptonite of this rp. xD
It's okay, I have an extra life TuT
So would Dashy know who she is, or would he be trying to track her down and be like, "well damn that's the chick who lives down the hall" and them already having a type of motherly relationship? :O
Could have started out this way when he just got into Geld and everything. She makes it a point to know those around her, specially in the same apartment, so she would have already known about him before he dropped by and she'd give him some chicken soup and an orientation to living in Geld. I guess this means they already know each other by the start of the RP?
my phone kept trying to auto correct Dashy to flashy
I found this inexplicably hilarious. Just because he's all silver and stuff.

Can I just say.
My character would love to work with this wonderful cast! Any relation you guys want to establish with Veronica Fox? She's an informant mainly on the Hero side who doesn't mind doing business with anyone willing to pay with information (and some company). She's quite a high profile performer/pin-up girl in Geld so your characters may have heard of her, one way or another.

Vixen knows Sonorous and the Setting Sun.
Adalberto mostly would go to her to bug her and information on the "interesting" people in town. ;)
Also, he's got to be attracted to her since she's not just beauty. :3

EDIT: Also, that's a lot of wildcards. Adalberto's going to have soooo much fun~

EDIT EDIT: @Lulunopia, Adalberto's going to have fun messing with Sadie, because he has no sense of self-preservation like that. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.