The Goddess Power

Even though his eyes had situated, he still wasn't fully awake. He yawned several times and stretched a little as well. He was never a morning person, but waking up to see Serays beautiful face was worth it. He blushed when he felt her lips touch his cheek and he looked away. Even though had had kissed her more than once last night, he was still trying to adjust to her. This was still so new. When she told him goodmorning and asked if he had slept well, he looked back at her. He yawned more, but answered her in a sleepy-like tone.

"I slept great Seray." When she rested her head back on his chest, he wrapped his arms around her shoulders and held her tight. Little to his knowledge, his mother Elaine was watching the whole time. "Well, isn't this a lovely little sight." Takuya blushed in embarrassment. He looked over at his mother and could now see that she was smiling. He was at a lost for words. "Well now, my little Takuya is becoming a man."

Seray smiled as Takuya wrapped his arms around her, snuggling in to him happily. Even though he was obviously not completely awake, she was still happy that he was aware enough to respond to her and cuddle for a little while before they got up. Just when she was wondering how long they had before his mom woke up and caught them like this, she heard Elaine's voice. Blushing a bit, she turned and saw the woman standing in the doorway and smiling at them. She smiled back automatically and laughed a little, embarrassed to be caught but glad that they at least weren't naked or anything.

"Good morning, Elaine. Thank you again for allowing me to stay here. I don't know where else I would have gone," she said honestly, filled with appreciation for this woman who didn't owe her anything. Really, if she were Elaine, she probably would have kicked herself out after the way her own mother had treated Takuya at the party yesterday.

"It is no problem at all deary." Elaine said, turning her back to them, still giggling. Now, Takuya was even mor embarrassed. Here he was, laying with Seray, in their night outfits, and his mother giggling at them. He looked down at the left side of the bed, still blushing, eyes slanted slightly. Takuya didn't know what to say or what to do. He wasn't going to just throw Seray off of him and risk getting her hurt. So, he was just stuck there.

"M-mom! Y-you don't have to keep embarrassing me you know!" Elaine only laughed now. "Well, my darling little Takuya, momma is sorry." She looked back and blew him a kiss. Takuya ducked his under his pillow, trying to dodge the imaginary kiss. Why was she always making fun of him? Some mother she was. He huffed and removed his head from the pillow nad his mother walked out.

Phew, that was a relief. he rubbed the back of his head and could feel it ruffled up. Due to him moving his head in his sleep. Bedhead was the worst, but hey, he could fix it easily. There was time for that though. He looked back at Seray and only stared, unable to speak, He didn't even know what to say to even start off a conversation. The only thing he could do what say two words, "Uh, Seray?"

Seray smiled at Elaine, then looked back up at Takuya and noticed how red he was. Oh, the poor guy, so embarrassed by his mother seeing him in his jammies. It didn't even occur to her that his problem stemmed from the fact that he had a girl in his bed with him. She had to bite her lip to hold in a laugh as he actually hid from the kiss that Elaine blew at him, and when he emerged she grinned and softly kissed his cheek.

"Relax, she's gone," she assured him soothingly, running her fingers through his messy hair as she smiled down at him. As he spoke, she laughed a bit and tilted her head. "Uh, Takuya?" she mimicked, though she wasn't really mocking him, she just thought he was adorable. She kissed his forehead and slid out of bed, wandering over to the dress that she had kicked into the corner the night before.

There was no way she could go around today wearing his clothes, so she pulled the underskirt out of the dress and did some quick rip work. In a few moments she had a white silk skirt that could just tie around her waist. As for a shirt, she wasn't sure, but maybe he had something that was too small for him. She set the 'skirt' aside and hopped back on the bed, looking at him with a smile as she wondered what they would do today.

Takuya was still red in the face. Even the sound of Seray mimicking him, made him blush a little more. Why was he at such a lost for words. At any rate, he had to shake off this feeling of embarrassment. It was driving him crazy. He looked down at his night attire and then grabbed his plain white t-shirt by th collar and looked inside. There was really no reason that he had to do this. But, he still needed some sort of clarification that it was because of what he wore. Even though he was oblivious to the truth at the moment.

The real reason was because Seray slept with him for the night. Why was he being such an airhead about it? Takuya released his shirt and then sighed, as he rubbed the back of his head. He looked back up at Seray and smiled. She was looking at him in curiousness. His hair fell over his eyes slightly, and he brushed it out of the way with his right hand. "Sorry about that. I was overreacting about the whole thing. Its just that my mom never ceases to surprise me." He averted his eyes away from Seray and fell back on the pillow with a plop. "Anyway, we should get ready for breakfast." He said, looking up at the ceiling, with his arms spread outward and the white bed sheets.

Seray watched Takuya peek down his shirt as if he expected to have grown a set of breasts, confused as to why he was acting so oddly. Of course, the situation was completely bizarre so perhaps he was just in shock. Here was a girl he had known for years, who just showed up on his doorstep after they declared their love for each other, in a wedding dress seeking refuge. On top of all that, they had slept in the same bed for the first time since they were children. She smiled at the thought - Takuya had been really warm and comfortable, and he made her feel protected.

"Breakfast sounds good. Going down there in your clothes might not be very good, though," she said, laughing a bit. She crawled over to him and kissed his forehead gently, then poked his nose and got up from the bed. "I'm going to take a quick shower before I get dressed. You can head down if you want," she said with a smile, then skipped off to the bathroom, running her hands through her tangled curls.

Takuya continued to look down his shirt, completely oblivious to Seray looking at hi. He stopped then sighed and looked over at the door where his mother was standing. Now, his lips formed a smile at the thoughts. He was always overreacting about things and i was pretty funny. He looked around his room at the white walls and various pictures he had drawn. One was a drawing of stick figures of his mom and him, standing in a little field of wavy lines. The lines were colored green to represent grass.

He looked around some more and then at his table to the left of his bed. On the table was a picture frame. In the frame was a picture of Elaine and himself. It was decorated with flower petals and a bit of glitter. They had taken the picture when Takuya was only 8. But, next to it the left side of it was another portrait. That was weird. He didn't remember putting up another picture frame. The light of the sun shining through his window, at the foot of his bed. When clouds passed by and blocked out the sun, he could see the portrait clearly.

He blinked in surprise and gasped slightly at what he saw. In the album, was a picture of him and Seray. They were adults and standing somewhere together. He took a closer look and could see that they were in a house, but they weren't alone. He could see the hairline of two others. His eyes trailed down the picture and he could see two children. A little boy and a little girl. The little boy stood on the left side of Takuya, and the little girl stood on the right side of Seray.

He was in disbelief at what he saw. There was no way, that he and Seray would get married. He was about to reach out for it, until Seray's voice broke his trance. He looked over at her, and was greeted with a kiss on the lips. Seray then poked his nose and headed to the bathroom to get changed. Takuya blushed, but it quickly disappeared and he looked back at the table. The photo was gone, as if he had never saw it to begin with.

He plopped down on his bed. "What a crazy thought." He said, before throwing his legs over the left side of his bed. Takuya stood up and stretched, before walking over to his window and looking outside at the sky.

Seray walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind her, locking it out of habit. She strolled to the tub and turned the water on, stripping out of Takuya's clothes as she waited for it to warm up. Once she was naked, she glanced in the mirror and took in her strange hair and eyes that had caused her endless torment and teasing as a child. Nobody could ever explain them, not even her mother. She sighed and looked away, then caught a glimpse of something out of the corner of her eye. Confused, she turned back to the mirror and stared. Instead of herself was a woman, one who looked older and was smiling at her. With curly blonde hair and the exact same eyes as Seray, she radiated a sense of friendliness.

Stepping back, startled, Seray blinked and was suddenly looking at her own reflection again. She rubbed her eyes and stared intently at the mirror, even going so far as to poke the hard surface before she decided that her mind was playing tricks on her. It was the stress, that's all. She hopped in the shower and relaxed under the hot water, rinsing herself thoroughly before even beginning to wash. By the time she got out, she was absolutely clean all over and smelled wonderful. It made her feel better - not so much like a runaway failure.

She slipped her undergarments back on after she had dried off, thankful that they were still clean. Tying the white skirt on carefully, she twisted all around to be sure it wouldn't randomly come off. It didn't. She added a 'shirt' that she had thought to make last minute. Really all it was, was a long sash that she put around the back of her neck and crisscrossed over her breasts. It crossed again around her back, and tied under the first cross in front. It showed off her toned belly and sides, plus a lot of her back, but it was better than being naked. The only thing she wished was that she was not so pale since she looked even more so next to the white satin.

Her hair she simply pulled back into a long ponytail, and with that she left the bathroom and went back to the bedroom.

Reactions: 1 person
Takuya looked out the window for only a few more moments, before stretching and yawning. He was still a little tired, but he would rest later. The smell of his mothers cooking now lingered into his bedroom. It mixed along with the vanilla scent of the candles under the vases, next to the bathroom on a table. The mixture of smells was both relaxing and making him hungry. Takuya looked down at his night clothes. He would just shower when Seray was done.

Takuya walked towards his door and grabbed the handle. He was ready to walk out, until Seray came out. He stopped and looked back and blush. Her entire outerwear was different. It showed off her skin and she looked more like a grown woman if anything. Takuya gulped and his blush spread more. He could even feel his body react. Quickly he turned away, getting hit with the sweet smell that bounced off of Seray's body. Oh man...Seray looks....He looked back at Seray and did his best to speak.

"Y-you ready to...go and...get breakfast?" He said in a shaky voice.

Seray looked up as Takuya came out of his bedroom, giving him a smile. She was about to ask if he was ready to go down for breakfast, but then she noticed he was still in his pajama clothes and realized that he was probably waiting on a shower. Tilting her head, she watched as he stared at her and blushed, making her wonder if something had come untied. She looked down at herself curiously, then back up at him. When he turned away, she was completely confused, but decided that Takuya was just being adorable again.

"I'm ready. Are you going to shower and dress first, or are you starting a new fashion trend by showing off your jammies?" she asked sweetly, then laughed and walked up to him. She kissed his cheek and poked the blush with her finger, then laughed and skipped down the stairs to meet his mother in the kitchen. "Good morning," she said with a cheerful smile.

Takuya looked down at his clothing, after she kissed his cheek. She was right, he couldn't show up in his pajamas to breakfast. His mother wouldn't let him live it down. Instead, he made his way to his drawer and pulled out a blue short sleeved button down shirt and a pair of blue jean, as well as some clean underwear. Takuya walked into his bathroom and began showering. The water was warm and it felt nice and relaxing. Takuya always felt better after taking showers.

It even took away his worries at times. Once he was done and dried off, he changed into his clothes and walked out the room. He sighed happily and then looked around. It seemed that Seray had already made it downstairs. Takuya stretched and headed downstairs himself. When he was in the kitchen, his mother looked back and giggled again. Takuya's left eyebrow twitched and he knew she was up to something. Instead, she simply said, "goodmorning you two. I hope you like pancakes and sausage." Afterwards, she served them a plate, as Takuya sat at the table with a surprised look.

Seray was already sitting at the table when Takuya showed up, and she gave him a sweet smile as he sat down. He looked so handsome after a shower. Actually, she mused, he looked handsome all the time. Even earlier, with his pajamas on and that half-asleep look in his eyes, he had been perfect. She looked down at her hands to keep from blushing at the thought, her mind wandering back to whatever she had seen in the mirror. It was nothing, she was certain, but for some reason she couldn't get it off her mind. Perhaps the walk later with Takuya would help clear her head.

"Why do you look so surprised, Takuya? Your mother always makes a delicious breakfast when I'm over here. I'm sure you're spoiled rotten every day," she teased as she picked up her fork, giving him a gentle smile. She ate a bite of pancake, sighing blissfully. Her mother had never been a good cook, but Elaine had a natural skill. Always yummy.

He looked at Seray with a smile and chuckled. "No, its not like that at all. But, I do love her home cooked meals everyday." Takuya looked back down at his plate and picked up his fork. The butter melted on the pancakes and spread over the syrup. The more he stared at it, the more he wanted to dig in. When he was little, his mother would always scold him. She would tell him that it was rude not to say thank you, after receiving food. Ever since that day, he had been saying thank you for just about anything. "Thank you, mom. Breakfast looks delicious." Elaine looked at him with a smile and blush.

Takuya's compliments always made her react that way. She loved hearing how much he loved her cooking as well. "You are very welcome, Takuya. I hope you both enjoy." She said, still blushing and smiling with her eyes closed.

Nodding a bit as Takuya mentioned how much he loved Elaine's homecooked meals everyday, Seray wondered what it would be like to eat so well. She loved to cook, personally, but she wasn't very good at it yet since she had been teaching herself and her mother hadn't approved. When Seray tried to argue that her mother should be supportive since it was a more 'womanly' task than the ones her unruly daughter usually went after, her mother had promptly retorted with a reminder that cooking was for 'the help' and that Seray would have no need of it once she was married. The memory made her sigh but she brushed it aside, enjoying the happy moment instead.

"Yes, Elaine. Thank you. It tastes wonderful, like always," she added with a smile after Takuya thanked his mother. She took another bite of the pancakes and munched happily, loving every second of the time that she got to spend over here. On one hand she was wondering how long it could last, but on the other she just hoped it would be as long as possible. "So, Takuya. Do we have plans for today?" she asked cheerfully, smiling at him.

Takuya was loving the sweet and buttery pancakes. Each bite felt like a party with love. He smiled with his eyes closed and even laughed a little. He was being a big kid, but he didn't care. His mother's pancakes always made him this way. His mother placed a medium sized glass of milk on the table next to both heir plates and he smiled at his mother. She did the same in return and walked out of the kitchen. The sun was shining through the window over the sink, and down on the center of the table. It was a beautiful day out.

He took another bite, while looking at a little blue bird sitting on the outside panel. Bluebirds were a rarity around the town and he loved watching them fly around. The bird flew away, right when Seray asked him a question. Takuya looked over to her and swallowed, before speaking. "Well, I was thinking that maybe, we could go to the local park." He said, as he took another piece of pancake on his fork, and popping it into his mouth.

Seray nodded as Takuya mentioned going to the local park. It sounded like fun, and she loved walking around outside. From the sounds of it, the birds were already out enjoying the absolutely gorgeous weather. Today would be a good day, she decided. No more stressing about what had happened with her mother and her formerly betrothed, no more worrying about what she was supposed to do since she knew that she couldn't stay with Takuya and Elaine forever. She loved Takuya with all her heart, but that didn't mean she could just bunk up with him and his mom while she figured her life out. At some point, she'd have to gain independence and find her own place to stay since she sure wouldn't be welcomed back home. Perhaps she could become an apprentice somewhere, she mused.

"Okay, that sounds good," was all she said back, giving him a smile before returning her attention to the delicious pancakes in front of her. Every bite was pure heaven. She munched contentedly for a few minutes until her plate was empty and her stomach was full. "I don't think I can possibly eat another bite no matter how hard I try. That was fantastic, Elaine," she said, standing up and carrying her dirty dishes over to the sink and beginning to wash them to save his mother the trouble since she had been kind enough to provide them with breakfast.

Elaine looked at Seray with a smile. "You are such a good little girl, Seray," She said as she took the dish from Seray and dried it off. Takuya didn't waist any time with his pancakes as well. Each bite melted on his tongue and he continued to smile. His mom's cooking was the best in the world to him. It was a fact that she would make a witty comment about him eating. He closed his eyes and blushed, then kicked his feet like a little kid. He might as well said that he was a big kid right now. The way his feet swung was proof of that.

"Well, seems my little Takuya really loves my cooking," Elaine said, as she looked back at Takuya. Takuya's eyes shot open and he quickly finished off the last bite of his pancakes, before downing his milk and bringing his dish to the sink. He placed the dish in the sink quickly, and then grabbed Seray's hand. "Well, we have to go now mom! See you later, I love you!" Before his mom could even answer, Takuya was already out of the kitchen with Seray. Elaine chuckled a bit. "That boy is as healthy as his father used to be," She said, turning back and finishing off the dishes.

Takuya quickly opened the front door and lead Seray outside, before closing it behind them. He breathed heavily and then sighed. "Man, that was so embarrassing." He said, looking at Seray to see if she was okay.

Blushing faintly as Elaine praised her, Seray couldn't help but smile. Her own mother never was grateful for the little things like that, and never said that Seray did a good job on anything because there was always something that could be improved. Just another of the many reasons that she loved coming over to visit Takuya. She turned to watch him finish eating, giggling a bit at Elaine's comment that made him rush and dump his dishes in the sink. Still laughing a bit, she twirled her fingers in a wave to his mother and skipped out with him.

"I don't think it was embarrassing. Your mother is very sweet and brings out the best in you," she contradicted with a smile, kissing his cheek lightly and lacing her fingers with his. "So, lead onward! You're the one who decided where to go today, so you get to be the boss," she declared, laughing softly.

He only looked away and blushed more. There was no way that he would agree with Seray. Then again, she was right. But, did she have to make him seem like he was some sort of horse when she talked? His eyebrow twitched as he made a funny face expression. But, he walked anyway, holding Seray's hand tightly in his own. He walked along the path that would lead to the special spot. The place in which he had encountered the mysterious woman. The wind blew past him slightly. The day seemed as if it would stay sunny, but looking up at the sky while he walked, he was thinking otherwise.

The weather was known to change. It usually did as quickly as day turned to night. They came up to the bushes just off the side of the lakes waterbed to the left. All they had to do was go through the bushes and they would be at the destined spot. Takuya stopped and looked at Seray. We just go through here and we'll arrive at the spot where I wanted to show you," he said, as he pointed at the bushes.

Seray smiled and kept her fingers laced with his as he started walking, following along slightly behind him. She looked all around as they walked, enjoying the scenery and the beautiful day. A few clouds were off in the distance, but she didn't really pay them any mind. She was too busy enjoying the sound of birds in the trees and the feel of the sun on her skin. Glancing at the water for a moment and recalling her clumsy moment when Takuya had seen her fall in right before her party, she couldn't help but smile at her own foolishness. One day she would conquer that fear completely and learn to swim, she promised herself. Someday.

"Okay, I'll follow you in," she suggested with a smile, releasing his hand to give him freedom to move in through the bushes. As he moved, she did start to follow him, but then she paused. It felt.. different here. Something in the back of her mind was telling her very, very strongly to stop following him. It was a sense of foreboding that she just couldn't get over. Something was wrong, or off, or something. The only way she could interpret it was that something bad was going to happen.

"Takuya, wait.."