The God Complex Interest check

Would you participate and do you already have an idea as what kind of god?

• No, not really

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, already know who but I'm keeping it a secret for now

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone claimed Loki? Cause I'd love to play him

No one has made mention of doing Loki, so he's up for grabs :D

Is this modern or Medieval time

The reborn gods and goddesses will be living in modern times. Let's go with 2014 just for the sake of it :P

Hell yeah, Loki. I can play a mischievous lil bastard.
I'm gonna be honest, I find playing a seductive character more fun than a mischievous one. That's why I'm going with Aphrodite. I mean, come on, she just radiates seductiveness, doesn't she? Greek goddess of love, beauty, pleasure, and procreation? Heck yeah.

Yep. I chose a Celtic god of hunting, dogs, the sea, and surprisingly enough healing.

I personally don't mind. Love and mischief have their powers that make them awesome. So does a lot of other gods and goddess.

Yeah, but I'm happy with choosing my obscure references. Makes me feel special, like a snowflake =3

Reactions: 2 people
I just personally have always been fascinated by Egyptian Mythology. They had sooo many gods and goddesses. I mean... their goddess of love has an alter ego that's the goddess of death, war, and bloodshed. I mean... cool beans

Reactions: 2 people
I'm gonna be honest, I find playing a seductive character more fun than a mischievous one. That's why I'm going with Aphrodite. I mean, come on, she just radiates seductiveness, doesn't she? Greek goddess of love, beauty, pleasure, and procreation? Heck yeah.
I once had a goddess of love, war, fertility, and sex. The Assyrian/Babylonian goddess Ishtar. Love, war, and sex, can't get much better than that XD
Might lay claim to her again if there are the right other people to play her against.

Got the blessing of the friend I once started this RP with so wooh, off to make the next thread!

LINK
The sign up thread is up!
I've reserved a few of the gods that were mentioned here that people definitely wanted. Some were not entirely clear on who they'd choose, so I didn't list every single one. So please don't feel offended if yours hasn't been set on reserve yet.

Also, if you can't write up a character just yet, but do know who you want to play, post which god/dess(ess) and I'll place it as 'reserved'
I won't hold the place for you indefinitely, but at least a week, if you don't have the character up by then it becomes available (and you can reclaim it XD)

*nudging*
Sometimes the notifications fail to deliver, so in case people hadn't seen the RP is up, the RP is up and running :) Link is in the OOC/sign up thread ^-^

And if there's people that are still interested in joining but so happened to not see this, you are most welcome to hop on over and see if there's any god that you would love to portray ^-^
It'll be always open, I think. Takes a while before all gods and goddesses that ever existed to be taken, so hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.