The Girl With Rainbow Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AnimeNerd

Original poster
images

Annabella began walking down the street towards the library and as she begun walking a girl around the same age as her rushed past. When seeing her, the girl skidded to a stop and tossed her a bag filled with stolen goods. "Here you boss!" The girl said before running off. She had hoped that the guards now believed Annabella was the thief so that they would stop chasing her and they did. A group of guards rushed towards Annabella and quickly surrounded the confused teen.

"Put your hands up! Now!" One of them yelled as they rose their guns. Terrified, the sixteen year old quickly did as told and because she did it quickly the bag fell to the floor and as it did money fell out, scattering everywhere. The guards shackled her wrists together and dragged her towards the castle, where the king sat in his throne. When they arrived they pushed the girl onto her knees in front of the throne and said, "We found a girl stealing money and jewelry from some of the local stores. It turns out this girl had hired someone to steal for her."

Annabella rose her head with eyes of fear and confusion. "What?" She said. "No! I did no such thi-" One of the guards cut her off by hitting her back with the handle of his gun. She collapsed on the ground in pain and as she did the king stood up. He crouched down in front of her and lifted her head up. His eyes widened slightly as he looked into her eyes, which had begun turning blue, yellow and red all at the same time. "Take her to the dungeon. I'll deal with her later."

Hours after she had been thrown into the dungeon King Adeney finally went to see her. But when he did he had brought a small dagger. With her wrists shackled to the wall, Annabella slowly rose her head to see who had entered the dungeon. After walking over to her he sliced a small cut into his arm before doing the same to her. He gently traced his finger over her cut before holding it over his own. A drop of rainbow colored blood dripped into his wound and the cut began began closing.

"I knew it!" King Adeney exclaimed as he turned to look at her widened eyes. "You're the girl everyone's trying to capture! The girl with the power to heal a thousand men at once and destroy planets!" "I-I don't what you're talking abou- AHHHHH!!!!"Annabella let out a scream of pain as he stabbed the dagger into her stomach. After ripping it out he watched as the cut slowly healed. "Amazing. With this power I can...I can do anything I want." The king called for some guards to keep watch over her as he called for some elite warriors.

(I don't usually type this much when I roleplay, but sometimes I do)

Status
Not open for further replies.