The Girl who Cried Wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jai's heart started beating fast when she accepted not only the kiss he had planted on her lips, but accepted his invitation to go on a date with him. He felt he was the luckiest guy on the planet. He had to be careful, if he got to excited...But he just couldn't contain himself. His wolf side came out. Shapeshifting, he went from 2 legs to 4 and he took off in the direction she drove off in. He was so excited, that he felt like he could run for hours. He let his beautiful black fur be sleeked back by the wind as he ran as fast as he could. However, there was scent that, maybe a bout 2 to 3 miles away that caught his nose. It was a very faint scent, but by the smell of it, seemed as if it was another wolf like him. He darted towards the scent, recognizing it as he came closer and closer. It was his teacher again. Had he followed them home? What did he want? He had to confront him. He didn't attack Emma because he used his power of alpha to teach the lower werewolf that he was alpha around here. His father was alpha and since Jai was his father's first born, he inherited his father's unique ability to subdue other lower werewolves in order to protect his family. No matter if it was him or his father, whichever item or animal they put their scent on, no other werewolf would touch it, hence why he kissed Emma's neck. He had to claim that she was his or she would have been hunted and killed as prey for his teacher's hunt. But why was his calculus teacher still lingering around? Confronting him he stood his ground. He changed back to a human.

"That girl, she is the property of the alpha males...You have no business trying to take or hurt her or even be here. Be gone or I will come after you! "

His teacher sneered at him.

"Your such a foolish alpha. You may be protecting the humans, but not for long. Soon, all humans in these parts will be dead and werewolves will finally have a place that they can call their own. A place where there are no humans and where we don't have to leave in order to be safe!"

Jai didn't like the sound of this guy. He growled.

"Be gone. If you come back here and try to push your ideals on anyone else in this town, I will kill you..."

The teacher werewolf sneered

"You wait. I will have you begging to join me and my cause after you see what I can do for werewolf kind!" He slunk off. Sniffing the air, the teacher werewolf was headed away, but another scent was closing in. It smelled familiar. Emma! He couldn't let her know it was him or even find him. He lept into the nearest bushes, waiting for her to pass by.

Last edited by a moderator:
The wind pushed the rain against her face, slowly soaking through her clothes and chilling her down from the run. Her cheeks had a rosy glow to them, breathing having found a slow rhythm to keep up with her as the second mile came up. It was during her run that she felt most herself, more able for to think clearly as the world moved past her with each footstep. No one cared who she was when she was running, all the problems left behind.

As she ran, she kept a count in her head of the steps, finding that it was soothing to her. Her mind drifted to all that had happened with Jai, wondering when she had become confident like that or what had possessed her speak like that. Having no experience with relationships or flirting, it seemed almost absurd that the new guy who happens to be the most attractive male at the school, chooses her.

Shaking her head of those thoughts she looked ahead of her seeing something jump to the bushes. Not sure if it had been an animal or person she found herself stopping a few feet away, worried that perhaps it was something that would attack her if she walked by the bush.

"Hello?"
Hoping her voice would be enough to scare it out had it been an animal she took another tentative step closer grabbing a branch off the ground. If it was a mountain lion or god forbid a bear cub, she would scare it off.

"Please be something cute and cuddly…"

Her voice was soft as she whispered to herself trying to ease the fear knotting in her stomach, slowly feeling the warm tingle through her body of fight or flight.

Jai could sense that he didn't need to worry. Emma didn't know about him being a wolf quite yet. Would he scare her if he just up and walked out of the bushes though? He didn't know what would happen, but it was Emma. From the start, the woman Jai had chosen to be his mate, he felt, was very courageous. If he did come out of the bushes, he was sure that, at first, she would jump and maybe back away, but if he showed her that he didn't want to hurt her, then she would know and come pet him. He wanted that with all his heart. Slowly, he poked his head out of the bushes, slowly stepping out. He immediately went into a submissive state, wanting to show her that he meant no harm. He layed on his belly, laying his head on his paws. He wanted to be as non threatening as possible.

Jai also threw in a whimper or two, showing he was sincere. What would Emma do now? He just had to see what she would do in this situation. If she handled him like this, than he had a feeling that if he needed to, that he could show his wolf form in the moment called for it.

Waiting another second, her eyes widened and her legs nearly sent her running. There was a large wolf laying down in front of her, looking…well she couldn't say scary as he seemed to be acting more like a pet than a wild animal. Moving closer to him, wondering if perhaps he was actually someone's pet she dropped to her knees carefully holding out her hand so he could sniff it, not sure how else to really approach him.

"Uh..hey there….not sure if you're a nice wolf or you're going to bite my hand off."

After a moment waiting for him to bite off her hand she slowly ran a hand through his fur on his head. Taking deep breaths to remain calm, she watched him carefully, she moved closer to him, running her hand down his back slowly. Worried if she moved too quickly it might scare him, every movement she made was slow and deliberate. Sitting down next to him, finally comfortable enough to trust he wasn't going to hurt her at all she checked out his body, making sure he wasn't hurt.

"I don't know if you have any injuries, I'm sure you can't even understand me…I can try and help you. I feel silly talking to a wolf, I mean, finally my life starts going good and I'm sitting in the rain, in the woods, talking to what could be a vicious animal."

Laughing at herself she blushed, shaking her head at the absurdity of this meeting, continuing to run her hand through his fur from head to midback.

The feeling of her hand running through his beautiful thick, black coat sent shivers down his spine. It felt so good. He wished he could stay like this forever. He listened to her. The more he listened, the more he fell in love. Whoever said that Love at first sight was impossible was wrong. He definitely had fallen for her and he had just met her today. That just made him even more excited for their first date. He lifted his head and laid it on her lap, not caring right now if any other werewolf saw him and made fun of him for being putty in a human's hands. He didn't care. This feeling he felt was so incredible, he couldn't stop himself from falling farther into her spell.

He nuzzled his big head against her stomach as he fell asleep on her lap. He was exhausted. Being Alpha male along with his father was a tiring thing, but now he was glad he was given the Alpha gene. With this gene, he could easily protect Emma. He let her warmth carry him off to dreamland. Whether or not she decided to stay until he awoke or to just leave, he didn't care. This moment right now was all he needed to carry on throughout the rest of the day.

As he lifted his head onto her lap, pressing against her stomach, she found herself at first frozen in fear. Slowly as she continued to pet him, putting a hand on his chest to ensure he was still breathing. Watching the wolf breathed she wondered how it had come to pass that a wolf would befriend her and fall asleep on her today. Not necessarily in an unlucky way, she was counting many a lucky start that she hadn't come across a vicious wolf, but it did seem odd to her that one would so willingly be around a person.

"I don't know who you are buddy, but I do want to say thank you for making today interesting."

Laughing at herself for talking essentially to herself, she shook her head and went to stand, her clothes soaked in mud not from sitting there with him. Worried that it might become defensive if it felt her move, she instead decided to stay and wait it out. It would be the longest time of her life but at least it was safer than waking it up and scaring him, which would only endanger her more it seemed. Trying to be logical about it, she just continued to run her fingers along the sleep and wet fur, thinking she would have at least one interesting thing to say on her date if nothing else.

"I hope you don't sleep long…I have homework…well. If it's between you and me, I want to get ahead in the classes as quick as possible. If I fall behind due to going on a date or even dating!"

At this point she blushed hard, noting to herself that even talking to a wolf, in the middle of the woods, with no one around to hear her embarrass herself was still embarrassing. The whole thing with Jai was most flustering to her because she couldn't understand it, and it didn't make sense that he would want to date her. Unless it was a prank. It probably wasn't, she said trying to reassure herself.

Jai woke up suddenly, and moved his head, looking up at her. If she recognized him in this state, she definitely wouldn't want to be seen with him, let alone be around him. But in his wolf form, he could feel that connection, that yearning to be with her even more than he did in the human form. His animal instincts were running wild with her sweet scent. His ears than caught a sound and his ears perked up. The scent smelled an awful lot like a rabbit. He sighed. He had thought it was the other werewolf. He looked at her again and walked by her, nudging her and walking towards the direction she came. He hoped she'd catch on that he wanted to walk home with her. He wouldn't complain if she didn't want to walk home with him. It would make sense, actually, for her to not want him walking her home..

Jai stood alert just in case that wolf guy came. If he did, he would tear him to pieces. While standing on guard, he waited for her answer.

As the wolf seemed to walk towards her house, she wondered if this was a whole Alice in Wonderland scenario, and instead of a cute rabbit she was supposed to follow the big wolf? Starting to walk to her house, she noticed that he seemed to walk with her, starting to feel like he must be domesticated or something, no wild animal was this good.

"You know... when we get to my house, I can call around and see if I can find out who's missing you. I'm sure you have a family looking for you. There is no way you are wild if you act like this."

Feeling more secure in her logic, she rested a hand on his back as they walked, her fingers playing with his fur. The rain was still coming down in light mists, she could feel that now as she wasn't running, the cold would seep in. Hoping to not get sick, she quickened their pace just a little, not wanting to look haggard for school tomorrow if she was to see Jai, which she was less than secretly hoping for.

"You know, if no one is missing you then I might just keep you all to myself. It'll be nice to have a running partner and body guard in the woods. There have been a few people seriously hurt in there, though not near me thankfully."

Jai knew he wasn't acting like a normal wolf, but he wanted her to see that not all wolves were bad. Many had pre-conceived notions that wolves were vicious creatures. They were only vicious if you threatened something close to them. Otherwise, they were wise, peace-loving animals. He hoped her perception of wolves changed after this. Although, she might get too suspicious because of his behavior. He didn't care though. Her thinking of him as a domesticated wolf was close enough. Leading her back to his house, he licked her hand and walked back towards his house in the opposite direction. She was safely home now and he didn't smell the other werewolf close by. When he was sure she couldn't see him anymore, he made a mad dash for home, it being about dark. Arriving home in no time, he changed back into a human just as his father pulled up.

"Son, where were you coming back from?" he asked as he stepped out of the car and walked up to Jai.

"Just patrolling the area Father, keeping the Omegas far away from us and our territory..." Jai's father clapped him on the back.
"That's my son! Keep up the good work. Oh and we feel that it's high time you find yourself a mate..."

Jai looked down, embarrassed. His father had been saying this for the past few months.

"Father, I know...you remind me every time you see me. Don't worry, I'll find one..." At that, Jai walked into the house and went back up to his room, starting on the homework that he had gotten that day.

After he finished his homework, he quickly had a snack and headed off to bed. He was actually looking forward to school tomorrow and that wasn't like him at all. Emma was starting to change him and it had only been this morning since he had met her.

Homework and sleep went by torturously slow as she looked forward to school the next day, each minute feeling like an hour. Sleep didn't help either as she found herself uncomfortable, a cold having caught up to her in the woods. It wasn't like this she wanted him to see her, but she couldn't miss school. What little slept she did get wasn't restful, black bags formed beneath her eyes and no amount of makeup would help. Realizing that she didn't stand a chance she sighed and left the make up off, putting the little packs of tissues in her coat pockets and wearing overly warm layers. Like this she was sure to scare Jai off, and after one good day she was back down to where she had left the school year previous.

Starting her jeep and blasting the heat she hadn't gotten a text from him about picking him up that morning, but as it was on her way she figured it would be easy to stop by his house. Pulling into the driveway she adjusted her clothes and smoothed down her hair in an attempt to look normal, well as normal as she got, before jumping out and walking to the door. A deep breath, then two, she knocked on the door waiting, looking around at the other houses, her nerves starting to get the better of her, knowing it was silly to have stopped.

Waiting a few seconds, she knocked again, almost ready to give up. He probably was jut being nice the other day and it was probably creepy and weird for her to have stopped to pick him up. Biting her bottom lip she couldn't bring herself to move from the spot in front of his door, wanting to hear it from him. Used to the other students' mean comments, it was easier to cope with she found when they did it in front of her instead of behind her back. Better to know your enemies than to think them friends.

Jai woke from his desk, his hunger begging him to feed it. He groggily made his way to the kitchen, math problems from the night before spinning all around his brain. He shook that off as he made himself a breakfast burrito as quickly as he could. The clock, he had just barely seen it, said that he would be late for school if he didn't leave in the next 20 minutes. He hurriedly ate his breakfast and ran upstairs, dressing nicely for school in a white wife beater with a button up lime green, white and black plaid shirt over it to make it more 'school appropriate'. Buttoning that up but leaving one button down just to show off his chiseled collar bone, he fixed up his hair quickly yet skillfully. Satisfied with his styled back and sleek look, he walked to his room to gather his things when he heard a knock on the door. He quickly shoved all his books into his backpack and ran downstairs to get the door. Looking out the peep hole, he could see a bundled up and a very tired Emma at his doorstep. He grabbed the coat that was hanging up by the front door, along with his keys which were on the key holder next to his coat rack, he opened the door.

He smiled gently as he scanned Emma over.

"I take it you didn't get much sleep last night cause of studies, huh? It's the same with me...I maybe got about 4 or 5 hours of sleep, maybe...You don't have to worry though...Those bags under your eyes don't scare me. In fact..." he couldn't help himself. He bent down and placed a quick, soft and gentle kiss on her lips that she had seemingly tried to hide but failed.

"Your just as beautiful, in fact even more so, now since yesterday..."

Jai smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry. I did it again. Jumped the gun...Forgive me...I'll stop if you don't like it..." he looked at her car parked in the driveway. He stepped out, locked his door and looked to her again.

"It's so nice of you to pick me up...Thank you..."

Standing in front of him as he opened the door she blushed as he mentioned the bags under her eyes, wishing she had taken more care to cover them. Her blush became a deeper red as he kissed her again, her heart jumping up to her throat as she found herself incapable of saying anything as she stood there dumb founded. Despite feeling under the weather she couldn't help but smile at him, the red receding quickly to leave her just looking flushed with sickness.

"I just figured since it's on my way and it doesn't look like the rain is going to let up today...didn't want you getting sick like me."

Moving to the jeep she unlocked the doors and jumped in, trying to keep her eyes on the road as they drove. It was only a couple miles but she felt like it was an eternity, in the best possible way. Here she was sick, driving her... well she supposed he was still just a friend... or crush... boyfriend? Feeling heat quickly swarm to her face at her own thoughts she pulled into the farther parking lot again, pulling into a spot and turning off the car. Grabbing her backpack from the back she continued to avoid his eyes, both embarrassed and nervous being around him.

"You don't have to..." Waiting for him to round the jeep, she looked down as he did, working on the courage to keep talking. "What I mean is...I do enjoy..." Her words were still choking her, scrambling for something to just come out and work with that.

"I like you. I know it's only been a day and everything, and I'm not sure you're just messing around with me but...I don't mind the kisses."

Her hands stopped fidgeting and held each other tightly in front of her, all her courage gone, her face becoming pale as she realized everything she had said. For a moment she was sure that she was so still she could have been mistaken for a statue. The wind blew around them, the rain misting as she pulled her coat tighter, her eyes glued to the ground. Deciding to just move past what she said and maybe he wouldn't laugh at her, she pulled her backpack on and started walking towards the school.

"Come on... we don't want to be late!"

Jai loved the faint red flush that appeared on her beautiful face. He almost adorned one himself, finding it hard to control his wolf-like instincts when he was around her. It was said that when the mate of an alpha appeared, that alpha would know automatically that that one that appeared, that one with the special scent that threw him off, that one that made it hard to control himself around. That was how his father explained it anyway. Was she, a mere human, meant to be his mate? If so, he would be shunned as an alpha. Werewolves and Humans were never to mate or the werewolf would forgo his position and be one of the 'strays' as all the werewolves "above" them called them. They were the ones who would listen to no Alpha and do whatever they pleased. However, it seemed that his teacher wasn't a 'stray' yet. He was still an omega and omega's still had to respect the alpha's. Remembering his face, however, Jai could see traces of what looked to be a gaze of a stray. He had to make sure that whether omega or stray that Emma would be protected from his rage.

The way she looked so nervous and then her confession of her liking him made his heart race. He grabbed her hands, making her wait a second. Kissing the tops of her Knuckles, he winked and started fast walking to class with her in tow.

"You really don't mind the kisses? Good. I thought you might think of me as a creep with no manners...Glad to know that that isn't the case. Now let's get to class before the bell rings!" Picking her up bridal style, he made a mad dash for class so they wouldn't be late.

Emma blushed a deeper red if it was possible, his kisses on her knuckles feeling like wildfire through her body. As he began to pull her towards the school she held onto his hand basically running to keep up with him, her sickened body rejecting the whole idea as it made her dizzier. Slowing down she felt herself being lifted looking at him incredulously, wondering how he could carry her as well as run at the same time. Not that she was extremely heavy, just that he would have to be ridiculously strong to do this.

"Make sure you stop before we get to the school and set me down!"

As he ran she wrapped her arms around his neck, burying her face in his shoulder. Wishing that no one saw them, she could only hope to not have to hear about the two of them from everyone. It was the first good thing in a very long time that had happened to her and she didn't want to lose him just yet to the peer pressure of the kids at school. As they came close to the doors she scrambled from his arms, still a bright red as she looked around to see if anyone had see. Noticing a few faces she prayed they didn't say anything, to either her or Jai about this.

"I still have to stop by my locker...I can't carry this heavy backpack all day."

With that she walked into the school trying to blend in with the walls as she went, making a beeline for her locker.

Jai followed her to her locker. Was she embarrassed to be seen with him? He didn't understand her fluster. He hoped it wasn't because he embarrassed her. He had to apologize right away. Once they reached her locker, he touched her shoulder. He could feel the heat coming off her body. He removed his hand and looked down.

"I'm sorry that I did that! I was just thinking we might have been too late if we didn't run! I won't do it ever again...Please forgive me..." Turning around, he walked to his locker, grabbing the books he needed. He then walked back by Emma, looking at her apologetically and with a sheepish smile.

"I'll see you in class and again, I'm sorry! If anyone brings it up, I will make sure they don't bring it up to you " he quickly made his way to his first class. He would most likely see his math teacher again today. If he tried anything here at school, Jai wouldn't hesitate to change in the middle of school and stop him right then and there. Even if it meant exposing what he really was to Emma. He sat in his first class, praying that his school day would go quickly and without any problems.

The heat had felt had been embarrassment of herself, worried she would get him in deep trouble with the other students. If she did that, it would be her fault he had a crappy year there at the school. She didn't want to feel responsible for someone else's happiness. As she was putting away her books she heard him speak turning to him in shock that he had thought it would ever be because of him she would be upset.

"Jai I..."

Before she could speak she watched him walk away and felt horrible that she had made him feel like he was in any way something to be embarrassed of being seen with. Throwing the rest of her things in her locker she held her notebook and textbook close to her chest as she followed after him into the class. Having gotten dark looks from the girls in class she realized that probably the whole school knew by now, five minutes later, thanks to the technology of cell phones. Moving over to sit in front of Jai, the other seats by him taken by females, she turned around to talk to him. Keeping her voice soft so they would have at least a measure of privacy among the classmates while class waited to begin.

"It wasn't you. I'm so sorry I didn't mean it to come across that way... I'm so sorry! It was just..."

The bell cut her off and the teacher began to talk, she turned around in her seat to pay attention, deciding to finish the talk between classes if he wasn't too upset with her to actually want to talk to her. The more she thought about it, she was acting more like a teenager in the last two days with Jai than she had her entire life. It wasn't a bad thing, just... different.

Jai was surprised when Emma came to sit in front of him and tried telling him that it wasn't his fault. However she got cut off as class started. He felt awful that she might be upset now. It was his fault that this confusion happened. He had to hear her out and he had to make it up to her somehow. He anxiously awaited the end of the class so he could get this all resolved. Watching the clock and the teacher, closely, for an hour wore him out by the time the bell rang to release them from more torture. He grabbed Emma's wrist and their bags, pulling her to the nearest spot where they could talk alone.

"I'm sorry to be so forceful and I realize that this will set more girls after you to hurt you and that is the last thing I want for you. I just want to know what I can do to make up for embarrassing you this morning. I'll do anything...Listen, let me make it up to you. After our date, how about I take you out camping with my family? I have a beautiful spot I want to show you anyway. If your up for it, let me do this to make up for what I did that made you embarrassed..." Jai tried to slow his mind down. His wolf instincts told him to change, but he couldn't. Not here. It would only cause more confusion and that was the last thing he needed. However, if he panicked now and let his emotions go out of control, then he would change and everyone in the school would be in danger. He didn't have a habit of attacking other humans, but in a panicked state, anything could happen to a werewolf. He took a deep breath in, trying to calm his raging instincts. Breathing out slowly, he apologized.

"I'm sorry. I'm such a mess, aren't I? My anxiety gets to me sometimes..But I wasn't joking about taking you camping with me and my family. I want you to come...If your still up for putting up with me..." he smiled sheepishly, handing her her bag. He for sure thought she thought of him as a wierdo now. He sighed to himself, resigning defeat. It had been fun to be with her, even if it was only for a couple days. He calmed himself down as he waited for Emma's response

Jai was surprised when Emma had been straightforward enough to place a gentle yet passionate kiss on his lips. That was enough, however, to get his blood pumping. However, he had to control his urge to go any further than just a kiss and he kissed her back, just until the moment was up. He then listened to her as she explained that she didn't want to ruin his high school life. However, that wasn't how he felt his high school life was going. In fact, he felt that his high school life had just been made more lively now. When she took his hand, he relished in the warmth it brought to him. Everything about her made him crazy. He wanted to just take her and make her his every time he saw her, however, he had to be realistic too. They had only been together for a couple days. He was lucky enough, or maybe it was just sheer dumb luck, that she let him kiss her. He felt that maybe he was taking it way too fast. Yet, by the way she was responding, it didn't seem to be that way.

Getting dragged into Calculus, Jai eyed the teacher warily. He gave the teacher a "you-touch-her-and-you-die" look. He glared at Jai with cold dark, gray eyes. Taking his seat, Emma passed him a note which he opened carefully. Count me in for Camping. So he hadn't scared her off. He hoped he would never have to reveal his secret to her. However, if it was to protect her, even if it meant losing her, he'd protect her no matter what. He took a piece of paper and scrawled back an answer, passing it up to her before class started.

Awesome! I'll give you the details when we go on that date! ;)

Post that was deleted:

Basically being pulled of the classroom into a quiet part of the hallway she listened to him with a faint smile, not knowing she had made him so anxious. Looking around, she checked to ensure that no one was paying attention to them. Everyone seemed to be rushing off towards class, and she found she didn't even care at that moment. Grabbing his face between her palms she leaned forward and kissed him, holding him against her as she closed her eyes. It wasn't a short peck, after a moment she pulled away a smile in her eyes as she blushed.

"It was me feeling bad that I might ruin your school experience. Don't be silly. I have to stop by my locker before our next class so come on."

Taking his hand she was half running through the people, catching a few dirty looks as they stopped at her locker. Exchanging books she could tell they had been seen and hoped that he wouldn't be too upset with her. Taking his hand in her own once more she guided them to Calculus, watching her teacher give them both a look as they walked in just as the bell rang. She didn't understand what was going on but shrugged and took her seat near the back. Scribbling quickly on a piece of paper she passed it back to him, sitting in front of him once more.

Handing the note back to him she had scrawled, Count me in for camping.

Response:

For the entirety of class, Emma felt as though the teacher kept sending both her and Jai dark looks, though the idea was preposterous. There was no way they would have upset a teacher, it was only the second day and they had barely even interacted with him the first! Shrugging it off and figuring that she was just seeing things she could barely keep up as he explained all the new concepts in the first chapter. This would be a class she would need to study hard in, maybe even get a tutor if it was only going to get worse the rest of the year, her weakness at math only seeming more blatant. It was like a foreign language and it was like time knew her disdain, making the clock move torturously slow, mocking her desire to leave.

Once the bell rang she turned around to Jai with a smile, standing and waiting for him. Pulling him along she had forgotten a couple books for the next few classes and she had to run back to her locker, her head starting to swim as she walked. The cold she had was getting worse, her skin becoming paler as the day wore on. Switching out books she lead Jai towards his next class, this period being one that they didn't have together. Stopping at her class she stood outside the class not wanting to leave him just yet.

"Honestly once I get over this cold we should go on that date…unless that's too soon?"

Furrowing her brow she hoped that she wasn't pushing him faster than he wanted to move, realizing they had just met yesterday and spend all day together at school anyways. She leaned back against the lockers, feeling like a real teenager talking to her boyfriend…well…her potential boyfriend. She really wasn't sure what they were, courting? God she sounded like a nerd even in her own thoughts, it was a wonder there was a man alive that wanted her as anything other than the school tutor.

Jai 's face grew a smirk as calculus let out. The concepts were starting to make sense. Packing up his book, he followed Emma to her locker. He just couldn't get over her scent and her beautiful figure. It was so hard not to take advantage of her, but he had to to restrain his urges, especially his werewolf urges. Otherwise, she might get hurt and he did not want that.

Jai listened intently as she spoke up about her getting over a cold before they go on a date. Jai nodded. Concerned, he put his hand on her forehead. He could feel her forehead burning up.

"You are right. You need some rest. Take it easy today and if you are feeling better by Friday, we can go on that date."
Jai wondered if he was moving too fast. However he did not regret it. He was excited for the date. Reaching into his bag, he pulled out some Tylenol. Handing her the bottle, he smiled gently.

"Hope this helps your fever go away, but in the meantime, you should go to the nurses office. I can get your homework assignments for you..."

Picking her up bridal style, he took her to the nurses office. Laying her in a bed, he looked to the nurse.

"Make sure she gets some rest and takes some of that Tylenol. I will help her home after class...take it easy and dont worry. I will get the notes and homework assignments for you!"

Winking, he left to go get her notes and assignments.

Status
Not open for further replies.