The Girl of His Dreams (C92cool X Sinopa)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You're bossy...I like that Aveira." Victor said as he opened the door. "After you..." He said while smiling."

I glared at him as I passed, then smiled sweetly as I walked into the room. "Hello." I said timidly to the teacher as I handed him the form. "Ah, hello Ms. Eto." He said as he looked over the form. "Take a seat anywhere. Class this is our new transfer student Aveira Eto." I bowed my head to everyone and walked over to an empty seat.

"Greetings you mere mortals! I Victor have returned from death!" Victor said as he entered after Aveira.

"Yes yes Victor we know you quite well." The teacher said. "Now take your seat."

"Of course." Victor responded with and took the only remaining seat, which happened to be right next to Aveira.

I hid a groan when he sat next to me. "Now class let's begin..." The teacher said. I stared at the teacher without blinking, without looking away, as he taught the things I already knew. He passed out a test to everyone except me, he stopped by my desk and leaned down to whisper, "We have a test today, since you haven't..." I held my hand up to stop him. "I would like to take the test." I said with a smile. He looked confused but handed me one anyway. "Thank you." I replied. he walked back to the front. "Okay, everyone you have 15 minutes, start." I began writing, I breezed through the questions, my pencil going as fast as ever. I flipped over the paper and put the pencil down 2 minutes after he said start.

Victor hated math, but he was good at it. He finished the test as quickly as Aveira did.

"Seems we have to geniuses in this class." The teacher said as he noticed the both of them finishing the test quickly. Time went by after that and class continued after the test was over with, but when the bell rang it was time to moved to third period.

"Science class time." Victor said with excitement as he got up to leave math.

I stood up when the bell rang, sadly I had made arrangement to have all of Victor's classes except one. "Science..." I irritably said. After all of my stuff was packed and my map in my hands, I walked out.

"You a fan of science?" Victor asked Aveira as they walked towards class. "Personally I love it, and feel there's more to it then these idiot professors will allow us to discuss." Victor paused and then looked out the nearby window. "Death shouldn't be the end..." he said softly.

I froze in my steps when he spoke, I turned to see him looking out the window. Those eyes.
Death shouldn't be the end...
My eyes began to tear up. When a drop fell I quickly turned back around at wiped my face. "Death is not the end..." I said before I rushed out of the room.

Victor would have ran after Aveira, but he didn't want t be late for class. "I fellow science lover...a life after death seeker." He said to himself and then continued towards his class.

I found the science class on my map and walked in. There was only a few students in right now because I was a tad bit early. I handed the form to the teacher. "Okay please take your seat Miss Eto." the teacher pointed to a desk in the back. I nodded then sat in the seat as I was told. I rubbed my forehead, then someone sat in front of me, the girl that ran into me in the hallway. I didn't like her, she had an 'I'm-better-than-everyone' kind of air to her. No wonder they dated.

Victor sat in his own science class. It was a shame he thought, the only class he hadn't had with Aveira so far was the one that seemed like they would connect the most in. As class began he felt bored. Each class was always the same, Victor would argue with the professors and eventually he would get kicked out of class. He was passing though which was surprising with how often he had been kicked out, but that just proved how idiotic the the students who were failing were.

"This is boring..." Victor said and then walked out the classroom. His professor didn't stop him. She knew Victor and that she would have kicked him out anyways. Not being in class now, Victor began to roam the halls and enjoy the quiet time.

I yawned as I listened to the teacher, his voice was boring and the stuff he was teaching could be so much more. This class was a joke. I rose my hand. "Can I go to the bathroom." I said when he pointed to me. He nodded and I left the room. I let out a sigh when the door shut. "Idiots." I started to wonder around the school, sadly I forgot my map. After 5 minutes of walking around I found a set of stairs behind a chain. Curiously I jumped over the chain with ease and made my way up the steps. it led to the roof. I smiled as I looked up at the sky and as the wind brushed through my hair.

Victor had found himself heading up to the roof as well, unaware of Aveira. The roof was a quiet place for him and he enjoyed the alone time. Once up on the roof, he noticed Aveira and grew a smile.

"Oh you're here as well." He said as he walked towards her. "Science boring for you as well?"

I jumped when I heard his voice. "I can't seem to get away from you can I?" I said harshly but with a chuckle at the end. "Yes, it is. Those people don't know what they're talking about." I huffed. I didn't turn around to him I just continued staring at the city, it was beautiful from up here.

"Of course they don't know. Science is something that these teachers wish to hide us from." Victor moved right next to Aveira before continuing speaking.

"They say when you die that is the end of it, but I say no. I say there is something beyond death. I say that we can create life beyond death. Bodies can be reborn and so can people." He turns and looks at Aveira. "I'm not crazy, but I know it's possible. To bring death to life would make me famous. It be the greatness advancement in medicine and technology ever."

"Is that what you only care about? Being famous?" I didn't look at him. He still has the same interests, yet he doesn't know... Is it time to tell him? I still don't like what he has become but this needs to happen.

"Don't you see it? What wonders such knowledge could be used for? I ever have a journal with all my notes. If I could, I would start experimenting right now. Finding bodies is hard though." Victor said with a laugh, half joking.

I sighed then finally turned to him. "You know the story of Frankenstein right?" I asked. His world was about to become a very dangerous place.

"The story of the man who brought the dead back to life, and it all backfired?" Victor asked looking at her. "Yeah I know of it, but I don't plan on having my life end like Victor's, even if we have the same name."

"Yeah, that." I sighed again. "What if I told you that it wasn't just some story. Victor Frankenstein was a great man, he wanted to make immortality possible. After bring his 'monster' to life he worked to try to give humans immortality, if someone died just find their body and bring them back to life. He met a woman though, she was greedy and corrupt. She lead him astray from his true pure path. When the monster killed him and ran away he followed and froze to death. Death is not the end, like I said before. Victor Frankenstein is alive." I paused for a moment to see how he'd react.

Status
Not open for further replies.