The Girl of His Dreams (C92cool X Sinopa)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"This blows..." Victor said as he wandered the halls of school. He didn't want to be back, but he didn't have a choice either. Doctors said there was nothing wrong with him, that it was a miracle. At school though. Victor slowly made his way to his first period class. Upon entering he announced himself to the entire class.

"Look whose back...it is I Victor Del Folsoul!" He announced proud and loud, but as he opened his eyes to what was going on in class, he saw her. It was the same girl from his dream.

"Glad you're back Victor, please take your seat. I was just introducing the new transfer student." The teacher told him, and is response Victor took his seat. He was in utter shock with what he was seeing before him.

When Victor walked in and made his little outburst I glared at him. When he sat down my smile grew. "Pleased to meet everyone." I said in a sweet voice. "It seems the only open seat is right there." She pointed to the desk next to Victor. "Thank you." I said then walked over and sat at the desk she pointed to. "I guess you're my neighbor in this class." I said sweetly as I held out my hand.

"I...guess so..." Victor said taking her hand and shaking it. It was so weird for him. She was in his dream and now as his class mate. In the back of his mind, he knew there was no way it could be a mere coincidence of the two events. Victor needed to get to the bottom of it, but he didn't know how to. Throughout class, Victor would occasionally look over at Aveira, but made sure she didn't see him look.

As the class went on I stared directly at the teacher at all times. They stuff she was going through I already knew. School would be easy if it keeps up like this, though school wasn't my top priority, keeping sweet girl demeanor up and keeping an eye on Victor was. I glanced over at him.

Ah shit. Victor thought as he noticed Aveira looking at him. He didn't know what to do. He wanted class to be over with so he could talk to her. He needed to know more about her.

"Won't this end..." He said looking up at the clock, and as an attempt to get Aveira's attention.

I looked back at the teacher. I was wanting this class to end as well, its boring relearning all of this stuff. After a few minutes the bell rang. At that moment I started putting the stuff I had out in my my backpack.

Thank God, Victor thought with the bell being rung, he left the classroom and waited for Aveira to leave. Once he saw her come out of the classroom, he spoke to her.

"You seem familiar." He said to her hoping to not come off creepy like.

After I finished packing my things I walked out of the classroom, only to be ambushed by Victor. "I do? That's strange. I've only been in this city for a few days and I haven't gone out much." I smiled as I pushed a strand of my white hair from my face. "Victor Del Folsoul, right?" I asked in an unsure voice.

Victor wasn't buying it. He had to have known her from somewhere.

"Yes that's my name." He said. "Why do you ask?"

"Oh, no reason, I was just making sure, putting names with faces. My name is Aveira Eto." I looked around and saw students passing in the hallway. "Walk with me?" I asked as I started walking. This boy, I had to find out more about him, no matter how much I hated him, I need to make absolute sure. I can't get carried away either, I want to seem normal here so I need to keep acting like Ms. sweet and innocent, for now.

"Well it's nice to meet you Aveira Eto." Victor said as he watched the girl. There was something about her that was sticking out to him, and he wasn't sure what it was. She was hiding something and he wanted to know what it was. When she said follow, Victor did as told because he wanted to know more about her.

"Is there anything you want to know about this place since you're pretty new around here." He asked.

"Yes..." I walked gracefully and made sure to stay one step in front of him, my way of being in control I guess. "...I would like to know about this school. Can you tell me a little about it? Events maybe or interesting people?" I asked curiously.

"The school's quite old, but well kept." He said and noticed that she was trying to stay in front of him. Normally he takes the lead so it was interesting to see her doing it. "We have a large variety of sports and clubs for people to join, but as for people that are interesting..." He paused in his speech and thought about it for a second, trying to see who came to mind.

"Well...The principle obviously...I would say the coaches of the sports and all of the club presidents...outside of them I would say there's only four people of real interest. There's our lone Kendo expert, we have our own little mad scientists as it were, we got a prodigy as well who practically knows everything, and then you have little old me. People like to call us the elite four of the school." Victor said with a laugh.

"You?" I asked looking from the map to the halls every once in a while. "What so special about you?" there was a bit of a harsh tone in my voice, but I looked back at him and smiled. When I looked back forward though I ran into a girl who wasn't paying attention, I fell to the ground, but she only stumbled a bit. She steadied herself then looked at Victor her eyes filled with nostalgia.

Last edited:
"Oh come now Jessica...you knocked the poor old new girl down." Victor said as he helped Aveira up from the fall. "She's a frail thing so try not to bruise her ok?" He added.

"Victor you're ok!" Jessica said as she realized who was talking to her. She had seen Victor's accident up close and feared the worse for him, even if he had just broken her heart right before.

"I am fine. It's good seeing you Jess." He said with that smirk of his.

"Of course...same to you." She responded while blushing. She then turned and looked at Aveira. "Please forgive me." She said, and then bowed before taking off running. After a few seconds, Victor spoke.

"See..." He said while getting in front of Aveira. "...everybody loves me."

Frail? I huffed quietly, though it came out more of a sigh. After I was helped up I listened to the conversation, these two know each other. Judging from their reactions to one another I think they dated, though it looks like he dumped her. I can tell she still has feelings for him, but the question is why? I smiled at her as she apologized then brushed off my skirt. "Everyone? You're full of yourself." I simply said pushing passed him and continued walking forward. "This is a waste of time..." I quietly mumbled to myself.

"Full of myself?" Victor said with surprise. Aveira was being quite a rude and feisty women, and for some reason he was enjoying it. "Oh my dear, everyone warms up to me eventually." It was by this time, that the bell for second period had rang and it was time for Victor to part. "Well unless you have the same class as I do, this is where we shall part...for now." He smiled as he said the last part.

Dear? I frowned, "What class do you have?" I asked rolling my eyes as a reply to his smile. I stopped and looked at him with impatient eyes.

"Trigonometry...and I hate math." Victor said as he walked down the hall and stopped at a door. "Well this is my stop, how about you?"

I sighed as I walked up to the same door. "Same." I pulled out a form from my bag and put the map back. I stared at him. "I don't have all day, open the door."

Status
Not open for further replies.