The Girl and the Cat (with DracoGale4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makoto
image.jpg
Makoto rolled her eyes and glared back at him. "Ah, yes, perhaps I have the same facial features as a fish, but at least I have a bloody brain. I don't walk around thoughtlessly like you, you know." she snapped at him, ignoring as well the looks people were giving them. To hell with what they thought.

"Why did I have to get stuck with you of all people? I wish it was a guy who was a gentleman, and with some nice looks at least." she crossed her arms and didn't look away from his weird cat eyes. They unnerved her, his iris' always changing into slits.

"Also with intelligence. Not some thoughtless idiot like you." she seethed, angered. "But no. I am stuck for all eternity with you." Makoto didn't care if that was rude. She never would of said that if he hadn't become her guardian in the first place.

Meow, #A52A2A
He growled and stood up. "I'm not an idiot!" He yelled loudly so that the whole train heard him. "You have no idea who I am or what I can do! I'll prove it to you at school, I bet I'll get even better grades than you!"

People were looking at each other oddly now, a little uncertain on how to react, whether they should stop this or not. Some tried to ignore them and pretend that this wasn't going on, though others would do just the opposite and stare, looking at the strange boy oddly. Flynn was getting so worked up that his tail was starting to hurt, struggling to pull free as his fur bristled up, and his ears almost appeared from his hair. This girl was driving him insane, there was no way he could do this for eternity, he couldn't even last for a day. He was supposed to protect her, but all he wanted to do was strangle her.

"And will you stop bringing that up on me?!" He demanded. "I didn't set this curse, ok! It's not my fault that you got involved, so stop acting like it is! We're both accountable for it, so it doesn't matter!"

Makoto
image.jpg
Makoto stood up and glared at him murderously as she snapped back at him. "Oh yeah? Really? There's no way in hell you're going to steal the top spot from me. No bloody way." she pushed her index finger in his chest, out of anger.

"And it does matter." she hissed. "You don't understand how much it does. Everything was planned perfectly. Everything. But now that's gone and ruined." she didn't specify what she was talking about to him, he didn't need to know.

The train lurched to a stop, arriving at the station. Makoto could finally get off, and not being watched by prying eyes. She walked out, and didn't bother to turn around and see if Flynn was following her.

Meow, #A52A2A
He watched her go with glaring eyes, the pupils remaining narrowed like that of a feline's, while he clenched his teeth. He knew very well that she was talking about him, which angered him even more, because none of it had been his fault. Not intentionally anyway. He shoved his hands in his pockets and began to follow her, not having a choice in the matter, since he would much rather stay on the train and let it take him wherever it was going. Anywhere would be better than remaining here with her.

He didn't want to keep hearing her blame him for everything, and he was really tired of being treated like a horrible person who shouldn't even exist, as if his very presence was a bad omen and repelling. He was supposed to protect her, she could at least pretend to be grateful, and not keep reminding him how badly she wished he wasn't here. What was he supposed to do? He couldn't leave, even if he wanted to, so she was just going to have to suck it up like he was. He had been so careful to make sure that he didn't get mixed up with anyone for this very reason, but she had to go and pick him up, much to his dismay. The instant she did, the curse was set, so he couldn't even scratch her to get away.

He glanced up when he saw a large building start coming into view with many windows, and there were kids with backpacks heading towards it. "I'm guessing that's our school." He said to Makoto, speaking the first words since leaving the train station.

Status
Not open for further replies.