The Girl and the Cat (with DracoGale4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makoto
image.jpg
"Listen," Makoto hissed, as she walked up and pointed a finger directly in the cat's face, "I'll treat you like a human when you're actually in that form. I'm already being kind enough of not killing you or leaving you outside. This is my house, got that? So stop being such a prick, and enjoy the fact that you're not sleeping in the streets anymore."

There. Makoto had finished her rant, and it felt good to let everything out. She regained her posture and put her hands on her hips. She didn't understand how she would stand living with him. It wouldn't be possible. Could she even gonto school without the curse link thing dragging the cat with her? "You'll sleep in this guestroom."

Meow, #A52A2A
He hissed at her. "Grateful? After the way you've been treating me? Tch." He turned away from her, sitting down as he pinned back his ears, grumbling angerly under his breath.

The nerve of this human, continuously acting like all of this was his fault. True it was his family curse, but he wasn't the one who actually did the crime, but he was being punished for it anyway. He didn't want to stay with her, but since he could do nothing about it, he might as well get comfortable with that fact. Right? Why bother trying to fight it?

Still, he didn't like this girl, and she was getting on his nerves. He didn't like to be grabbed or picked up, yet that was what she kept doing to him. She had thrown hot coffee in his face, smacked him repeatedly with a pillow, thrown things at him, shook him, and then tossed him. He was the one being abused and mistreated, yet she treated him like the bad guy. He had done nothing to her!

"Fine then, then get out of my room." He said, closing his eyes and tilted his head in the air a bit, pinning back his ears. "I want to nap, and your annoyingly loud voice is keeping me awake."

Makoto
image.jpg
Makoto had a vein bulging out of her head she was so pissed. Maybe it wasn't his fault there was a curse on him, but it certainly was his fault that he was an ungrateful bastard. She crossed her arms and stalked out of the room, slamming the door while doing so. "Rude cat." she grumbled.

She put her thumb and index finger on the bridge of her nose and shook her head. "I need coffee." Makoto walked downstairs and cleaned the mess of coffee she had made on the floor before taking another mug of coffee. She also started making dinner for later on.

She kept on tapping away on her computer, she was writing an essay that was due Wednesday. All her work, in addition to te cat was draining her much needed energy. What was his name already? Flynn?

Meow, #A52A2A
The minute she was out the door, he had curled up and resumed his cat nap, sighing peacefully. Finally, the loud mouthed was gone, though he was one to talk. His mouth wasn't much smaller. He stretched out on the bed before curling back up and drifted off into a light sleep. It didn't last for too long, for soon a delicious smell wafted to his nose, which wiggled and he perked his ears. Mmm... What was that delicious smell?

He peeked open an eye, sniffing again, then lifted his head as his mouth began to water. His stomach growled, fully realizing just how hungry he was, and he was starving. Being a stray cat, he didn't get much to eat on a daily biases, and upon closer inspection he was a little thinner than a cat should be. He licked his lips, standing up on his paws and jumped off the bed and onto the floor, padding over to the door. He hoped that there will be milk with dinner, he was always such a sucker for that stuff, loving the cool and creamy texture as well as taste.

There was a puff of smoke, and once again the human boy stood there, reaching out his hand and grasped the doorknob. He turned it, opening the door and walked out, closing it behind him. Keeping his hands in his pockets he made his way down the hallway, then turned and walked down the stairs, and then from there he made his way to the kitchen. He saw dinner cooking on the stove and he rubbed his hands together, licking his lips as he stared at the food hungrily.

"Mmm, it all looks so delicious."

Makoto
image.jpg
Makoto walked up with bottles filled with different spices. She took the cover off the pot and sprinkled some salt and paprika in it, as well as pepper. She had just finished her essay of three pages, and was just finishing cooking dinner. She quickly stirred what was inside the pot, and then turned off the stove.

She had already set the table, and she turned her head to Flynn. "Go sit down. The food is ready." she used her oven mitts to bring the pot over to the table. She poured the contents of the pot-au-feu into the two bowls, brought back the pot to the stove, washed her hands and started rummaging through the fridge.

"You drink milk, right?" she asked while bringing the carton to the table. She handed it to him. "Here." he was half cat, so milk was probably a delicacy for him. Well, she guessed. She had no way of actually knowing.

Meow, #A52A2A
Flynn could have cried when he saw her hand him the big carton of milk, his mouth watering more for that than the actual food. He couldn't believe his eyes! He couldn't remember his last time he had milk, and he was so hungry and thirsty, he couldn't control himself. There was probably a cup right there on the table waiting for him when she had set it up, but his eyes were so focused on the carton that he hadn't seen it, and gotten so excited that he simply pulled the lid off and lifted up the whole carton. Before Makoto could stop him, he was already chugging back the whole carton.

Perhaps this human wasn't so bad after all, bringing him a whole carton of milk! He drank it happily, chugging so much that some slipped from the corners of his mouth and down his neck, but he didn't care. It was so good! If he could he would probably marry milk, but then instantly be single since he would have drank it all.

Makoto
image.jpg
Makoto expected him to have manners. He was part human after all. But the way he drank the milk was disgusting. He had it all over his face. Had he ever heard of the word, 'cup'? Her chopsticks which were holding food hadn't gotten to her mouth, as she looked at the guy in front of her in surprise. It then changed into a look of disgust.

"Could you drink properly? You're making me lose my appetite." The milk carton was probably empty now, he had chugged it down in ten seconds. She wouldn't of brought it out if he couldn't control himself to this point.

She started eating her dinner. It was piping hot, and delicious. There was also rice to the side, so it filled her stomach quite well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meow, #A52A2A
He finally lowered the carton, which was indeed empty, placing a hand on his stomach. "Man, that was a lot of milk, whew." He licked his milk covered lips. "I can't control myself around milk, or fish. Never been a real fan of mice though. Ick."

He grabbed a napkin, wiping his mouth before pulling his bowl closer to him and picked up his chopsticks. He began to eat his actual food, though just like with the milk, he was practically inhaling the food. He was so hungry and the food was so good, that he couldn't contain himself. He lifted the bowl and kept picking up one bite of food after another, stuffing it down his mouth and hastily eating it, filling up his once empty belly. This plus with the milk, there was no doubt that he was going to be one fat feline tonight.

It seemed like living with this girl won't be so bad after all. A warm place to sleep, free meals, and he was safe. It was no wonder cats loved to be owned by humans. They got whatever they want and had an easy life! It was paradise!

Makoto
image.jpg
Makoto looked at him repusively. He had no matters whatsoever, and he was dropping food everywhere! No, this wasn't going to due. She wasn't going to slave around even more because of him.

"Listen." she put down her chopsticks as she looked at him dead in the eye. Everything just seemed to piss her off today. "I am not going to work even more now because you've arrived. You're also going to do work, being a cat doesn't mean you can't have responsibilities." she settled her head on the palm of her hand, and thought for awhile about the chores he could do. "You'll do the laundry, clean the house, wash the dishes, and a number if other thing. Wait are you even able to take out the trash?"

She had a questioning look on her face as she asked. Since he tried to jump outside, and just got brought back in, she didn't known if he could walk to the front door. That would suck though.

Meow, #A52A2A
Flynn nearly choked on his food, placing his bowl down as he began to cough, wishing that he hadn't drank all the milk now. "What?!" He said once the coughing fit passed. "Whoa, why do I get stuck with everything? What do you get to then, huh? That seems completely unfair to me! We should at least take turns doing the dishes, and why should I be the only one who has to clean the whole house? Your room better not be included!"

He crossed his arms and sunk in his chair, grumbling low to himself. He was completely wrong. This place was horrible. Of course there was going to be a price to pay now that he was living here, but to become her slave?! That was out of the question! She better not seriously think that he was going to do all the work around here, for that just seemed entirely unfair. She lived here too, she could help out! This house was big, cleaning it all by himself seemed like a huge chore.

"I can't get any more than twenty feet from you." He grumbled, answering her last question. "So taking out the trash should be ok, although I prefer not to."

Makoto
image.jpg
Makoto had a blank face while he choked. She was glad he was, he could understand what inhaling food could do to him one day. She made no move to help, but sat there, eating her food.

"What, did you think you could just sit back and do nothing for the rest of your life?! I think not. You will be doing the dishes, cleaning the bottom floor, and taking out the trash." she was listing the chores on her fingers, and a smirk became more prominent on her face as she saw his reaction. "Besides, I have school during the week. You might as well do something while I'm gone 8 hours everyday."

She finished her food and set her chopsticks on her bowl. She crossed her arms, and leaned back on her chair. If she was gone during the day, he could at least do some things around the house that she never gets the time to do. "Got it?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Meow, #A52A2A
He glared at her, clearly not enjoying this one bit. He hated being told what to do, especially by some girl, and this particular girl annoyed him far more than anything else. He supposed that she had a point, but still, she could at least ask for the help. Not throw it at him like he really was her pet. Besides, school couldn't be that hard that she had no extra time whatsoever to clean, although after looking at her room... Perhaps it was.

It was then that something occurred to him, and he mirrored Makoto's smirk on her face, leaning forward a bit. "And just how do you assume I stay here cleaning while you're gone? I can't be away from you more than twenty feet, remember? I have to stay by your side, and that includes going to school with you."

He grinned and leaned back in his seat, arms crossed over his chest, giving her and expecting look. How could she expect him to clean all day if he had to stick with her during that day? Looks like he was stuck going to school as well, but he didn't have to sit through the boring classes at least, and do homework. He could probably try to find something to do in the mean time while she sat through boring lessons for hours.

Makoto
image.jpg
Makoto's smirk fell. She paled in horror at what he just said. Him by her side 24/7? No. Never, no. NO.

She put her palms on her table and leaned in. "No way in hell." she hissed at a low voice. "I will attach you to the bloody staircase and let you choke as I go to school. You will not follow me. You will not go to my school. You will not." She dug her nails into the table as she said so. She was going to go bloody insane by bedtime.

There would be no way he was going to be her bodyguard. What would the people at her school think?! That also meant he had the same classes as her. Oh jeez...

Meow, #A52A2A
His own face began to pale when she mentioned attaching him to the staircase, his smirk fading. How exactly she planned on doing that, he had no idea, nor did he want to think about it. Would she tie him down? Chain him? Glue him? He shivered at the thought of the last one, and he lifted a hand to his neck, thinking of how horrible it would be to be choked to death.

"Look, I don't want to end up costing all my nine lives just because you don't want me to go to school." He said, crossing his arms. "Look, I'll stay out of your way, alright? You don't have to worry about me hanging around you all the time, I'll remain hidden till you get out of school. It's not like I want to hang around you all the time, you know. Give me a break."

He was getting tired of her acting like this was all his decision, that he was doing this on purpose, when he wasn't happy about this any more than she was.

Makoto
image.jpg
Makoto sat back down as he said this, and rubbed her eyes. "It would be useless. People would question why a guy roamed around the grounds. You'll have to - and I can't believe I'm saying this - enroll to my school." she mumbled the last part in pure regret.

Oh, what a cruel world. She got up and took her dishes and put it in the sink. She washed her hands and dried them. "Have you ever even been to school?" she sighed and shook her head. "If you haven't.. Well... I don't know what to say. Anyways, you can do the dishes tonight." she finished while stretching her arms.

Meow, #A52A2A
His eyes widened. "What? Enroll?! No way!" He stood up from his chair, his hands on the table. "School is boring! I used to go, but the teachers never let me wore a hat! But I had to wear one otherwise my ears would show." He covered his pointed ears with his hands. "Can't I just turn into a cat and lounge around or something?"

To make matters even worse, she told him to do the dishes tonight, and he groaned as he sank back in his chair. Hiding his face in his arms as he leaned over the table. Life was so cruel. He had freedom, all the time to himself, and didn't have to listen to anyone. Now he was being enrolled into a boring school, and he had to do dishes and clean the house, with a mean bossy teenage girl who kept nagging him and ordering him around. His tail hung limply behind him, having lost the motivation to sway around in the air, and he had lowered his ears. How the heck was he supposed to go through school without showing his ears and tail? One slip up and he would be seen.

He lifted his head a bit to look at her. "Does that mean I don't get as much work if I enroll?" He asked, though he still didn't seem all that enthusiastic about it.

Makoto
image.jpg
Makoto smirked. She was enjoying tormenting him. Now he would understand how life could be a pain, and how it could kick you in the face.

"Stop being a lazy bum. Be happy, you've only got a year. Also, just because you go to school now, doesn't mean you'll have to do less chores." she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"Reality sucks, huh? Isn't there a realm for the gods where food and money is plentiful or something like that?" she sighed. "Seems so nice. Too bad we don't live there." she glanced at the clock, it was getting late. "I'm gonna go to bed."

She walked out and grabbed her stuff from the living room. She then walked up the stairs and into her room.

Meow, #A52A2A
He raised an eyebrow at her question. "How should I know? I don't know what Realms gods have, but I surely never been to any of them."

Before he could say anything else though, she had told him to do the dishes and then was gone, disappearing from sight. He frowned after her, narrowing his eyes, then looked away and grumbled as he laid his chin down on his arms again. The nerve of her. He might not have worked a lot, but his life hadn't been easy, that was for sure. He had been a stray, what did she expect his life to be? It was nothing but survival every day and looking for the next meal, and a warm place to sleep. Since those who were cursed with the cat ears and tail couldn't stay with their families, he had been tossed out long ago, and had remained mostly as a cat ever since. No one wants to see a boy with cat ears and tail, so he had to stay in his cat form most of the time, plus it was easier to move around.

He sighed and pushed away from the table, standing up and picked up their dishes, walking over to the sink. He couldn't believe he was doing this, the girl was a jerk and very bossy, but he didn't want to hear her continuously nag him tomorrow. He glanced in the sink and saw all kinds of coffee cups, making his eye twitch by how many cups he had to wash. Just how much coffee did this girl drink?! He groaned and moved everything to one sink, starting up some warm water and put soap in, filling the sink halfway with soap water. Then he placed the dirty dishes in it and began washing them, putting them in the dishwater when he was done.

Once the dishes were all cleaned he closed the dishwasher and started it, then made his own way back upstairs. He entered the guest bedroom, yawning as he stretched his arms, walking over to the bed and plopped down on it. He slid off his shoes, looking forward to a nice night of sleep, exhausted from today's events. It surely was pretty hectic. He hoped that tomorrow would be better. He laid back in his bed and pulled the covers around him, sighing softly as he began drifting off to sleep.

Makoto
image.jpg
Makoto had had not a lot of sleep that night, she had been studying for the test the next day. She had bags under her eyes, and all her movements were slow and sluggish. She got into the shower which woke her up a little, washed her face, and teeth, then got dressed. She was going to skip breakfast today.

She got her mug of coffee and drank it all in one go. Then she felt completely awake. She was about to set out to go to school when she realised she forgot something. The cat!

Makoto ran upstairs and slammed the door open. "WAKE UP!" she yelled as she pulled the covers off him. He wasn't even bloody awake! What was with him! She even told him that he had to get up that morning! The nerve of this idiot.

Meow, #A52A2A
Flynn practically flew out of bed, hissing out his surprise as his eyes went wide, automatically turning into a cat. "Waaaaaaaaah!" He landed on his paws, looking around wildly, till his eyes landed on Makoto. "What the hell is your problem?! Don't do that, I nearly had a heart attack!"

He looked down at himself. "Oh now look what you did! I can't control my transformation if I'm startled like that!" He hissed at her, hunching up his back as he glared. "You could have woken me up like a normal person!"

It was true, he would randomly changed if something startled him, that and if he got really sick. His body would be too weak to hold his human form, so he would transform back into a cat. He sat down on the bed, trying to slow his fast beating heart, tilting back his ears.

"Why are you waking me up for anyway?" He asked, completely forgetting about school.

Status
Not open for further replies.