1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

The Gil comes

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by MrSandman, Sep 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello people! My name's really Gil (not particularly creative, eh?) and I'm about to make two years roleplaying. I know there's people with way more time than me, so I'm not really an expert XD But I can say I know my way around. I like any sort of RP as long as it has a strong story. I really like to put an extra focus on the good x evil conflict and the way people deal with their problems, reality about the personality, and I love character that have a strong and intricate personality.

I'd always had a thing for Sci-Fi stories (especially the ones with time travels [12 monkeys ftw]) but I roleplay in any kind of stuff. I'm always open to new RPs. Seriously, I rarely get back out on a invitation, unless the story seems sour to me. I can adapt to both fast paced and slow paced RPs (unless that in the slow paced case there's like two pages of writing on each of the post. I prefer to talk what's on my mind just after I read the last entry, so it looks more plausible instead than I when I take more time). Anyway, here I am, open to business. And business iz gud.

2. Well then, greetings, Gil. >:3 Welcome to us!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.