The Gil comes

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrSandman

Original poster
Hello people! My name's really Gil (not particularly creative, eh?) and I'm about to make two years roleplaying. I know there's people with way more time than me, so I'm not really an expert XD But I can say I know my way around. I like any sort of RP as long as it has a strong story. I really like to put an extra focus on the good x evil conflict and the way people deal with their problems, reality about the personality, and I love character that have a strong and intricate personality.

I'd always had a thing for Sci-Fi stories (especially the ones with time travels [12 monkeys ftw]) but I roleplay in any kind of stuff. I'm always open to new RPs. Seriously, I rarely get back out on a invitation, unless the story seems sour to me. I can adapt to both fast paced and slow paced RPs (unless that in the slow paced case there's like two pages of writing on each of the post. I prefer to talk what's on my mind just after I read the last entry, so it looks more plausible instead than I when I take more time). Anyway, here I am, open to business. And business iz gud.

Well then, greetings, Gil. >:3 Welcome to us!

Reactions: MrSandman
Status
Not open for further replies.