The Ghosts of Mars

C

CaptainFrost

Original poster
If you've seen the movie, you'll know what I'm talking about :) It's easily one of my favorites, personally.

Here's a brief plot summary:

Set 200 years in the future, intergalactic cop Melanie Ballard and her team have an assignment of transferring a dangerous criminal named Desolation Williams to a prison in the outpost city of Chryse on the planet Mars. But in a turn of events, an adjacent mining team on the Red Planet has unearthed an ancient Martian defense device that unleashes warrior ghosts of the planet's original inhabitants who in turn possess most of the workers. Upon arriving at the outpost, Ballard and her team, including Desolation Williams, must band together to survive the vengeful spirits bent on eradicating all human life on their planet.

I suggest you go watch the movie ;3 But if you don't want to, I'll spoil the ending for you.

Essentially, the whole team (Except for Melanie and Desolation) dies. Later, Melanie is laying in a room back at Chryse. An alarm sounds and shouts are heard outside of her room, hinting that the Ghosts have found their way to Chryse. Desolation busts into the room and it ends where they go fight the attackers.

What I was thinking was:

Let's play as people after the end of the events. New characters, with a few appearances from Melanie and Desolation. You can play as civillians or as officers!

Anyone interested?