The Ghosts Of Chernobyl

• Thread starter CodyMiningZombie
  • Start date
C

CodyMiningZombie

July 5th, 2001

My friend Danny afforded for Heather and I to go to the 'Chernobyl Exclusion Zone'. I have no information nor know my way around Chernobyl. We are in the helicopter, looking over Chernobyl's frightening clouds make me- Uneasy. Our helicopter just crashed... The pilot is dead the bodies of Heather and the Pilot smell like hell. We opened up the hidden storage compartment, finding only a 9mm M1911. I decided that Danny should handle the weaponry, I get too shaky.

July 7th, 2001

I have not had the time to write another entry, hopefully someone finds this if I die.
I decided to go to sleep, Danny said he would take watch for the night outside of the abandoned apartment building we found. I don't know why... but, I keep hearing the screams of children and adults, haunting this building. I just heard a scream of a thing outside, I peered out seeing a spider-like creature, mutated like as a baby, its skin was so tight that you could see its organs.

July 9th, 2001

I had gone to sleep, however I got awakened by screams. A man stranded outside we had taken in, his name is 'Dzhon' or you could say John. Oh my god! He has started throwing up blood in the freakin' toilet! We have finally found out that-- this is a radiation zone, he has at the most a week to live. We were hunting, and when we came back to the room we saw... him mutated, a wingspan of 11ft and a Beak, as well as bird legs.

July 15th, 2002

It has been a year now... I think I am going crazy! Danny was killed by these- mutated wolves.
I have found myself a Ukrainian gas mask and an AK47 off his body... I can't believe he hid it from me! For fucks sake now I am so angry that I could strangle his corpse! Now I have to run from these huge wolf things, they're so fast, they're gaining! I have hidden in a hospital, I am hearing children and adults screaming.. Am I insane? The wolves literally invaded the hospital, I am hiding in a storage closet, its so cramped.

March 5th, 2003

I think I am dying, I am coughing up blood, all the water here is radiated. I am now seeing people with guns at the door, I am now hallucinating. I think I saw one of the wolves just outside of Prip 'yat, I don't know what I am seeing anymore is actually there or not.

November 6th, 2005

My legs were bitten off by a thing... I think they're called blood-suckers, told of it being- rare.
I am getting so tired, I think I am mutating while dying, if anyone finds this take it to America. Tell the POTUS about Chernobyl's situation I am so------

POTUS Speech

These brave young men and women have lost their lives in the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone. Most notably Jeremiah Fitzpatrick, who wrote this diary of his life in this zone. They will be honored not as citizens, but now as Adventurers of America. Their families have been grieving of their losses.... This is the story of the Three Ghosts Of Chernobyl.

Last edited:
I hope you guys like this! Its my first story, I think its good!