Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
On fairly regularly, every day. I'll notice a PM almost immediately. Replies come randomly.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
  2. No Preferences
Genres
High fantasy is my personal favorite, followed closely by modern fantasy and post-apocalyptic, but I can happily play in any genre if the plot is good enough.
Hello. This is my first interest check on this site so, although I'm not usually into it, I'll tell you a bit about myself.

I am a senior in high school with very few time commitments. So, while I won't be able to post during the day, I'll be around all evening, for the most part. Thus, I would love an active partner. Despite that, I am quite patient. I would rather wait three days for a detailed and well thought out post than go back and forth several times in one evening and have the quality steadily deteriorate. I am very fond of writing, so most of my posts will have multiple paragraphs. My introductory post will probably range from 1,000 to 2,000 words. Therefore, I am looking for a partner who will be able to consistently give me a meaty paragraph or two per post. While it is true that I prefer quality over quantity I am remarkably fond of imagery. So long as it isn't pointless a little bit of description fluff will probably go over quite well. As far as mature themes, I am fine with anything except sex. Iwaku rules make this a little easier for me, but I would much prefer to suggest that sex is to happen then detail it happening. Keep the swearing, blood, and gore tasteful, and we will get along well. If there is anything else you would like to know about me before deciding whether or not we would make good partners, feel free to ask away.

Now for the idea!

In the future, technology has become completely individualized. Every person, upon birth, is implanted with a TS (technological security) chip. Like the social security number in present day, this chip determines your identity. It is your permanent record, and also grants access. This ranges from common applications, such as cars or computers, to things requiring much more security, such as bank vaults. If your TS is not registered within the computer that manages entry you will not be allowed in. Or you might just become trapped, waiting for the police to come pick you up. All security is controlled by the TS systems.

the ITSA (international technological security agency) is in charge of managing and updating the TS system. They are also in charge of tracking down anyone who abuses the TS system, or attempts to hack it. And for the most part, the ITSA does its job perfectly. Except for one exception.

The police division of the ITSA has been looking for someone named "the Ghost" for nearly five years now. This person has an uncommon familiarity with the TS systems, and seems to be able to hack them with impossible ease. It also seems as though he is able to predict the new security upgrades that the ITSA comes out with before they are released.

For the most part, "the Ghost" is a cat-burglar, using his ability to access secure locations and crack the TS security to bring valuable and rare merchandise to the black market. He also takes commissions, hacking into files and sending them to the highest bidder. But recently, Ghost has started digging into some dangerous and highly classified information. Information that no one wants the public to get. And now he has been marked as public enemy number one. Even though they still have no idea what he looks like.

From here, the plot becomes free-form. I would love to take the Ghost for myself, I have some interesting twists in mind. Which I will discuss with you, if you want to hear them. Your character could be almost anyone that would fit in the world. An ITSA agent, a fellow hacker, a businessman, a gangster, or even a normal citizen who somehow gets dragged into the whole mess. As far as the "secret" that Ghost has been digging into... we kind of get to figure that out as well, because I have no clue!

Before we start, we would need to take a bit of time to figure out the technological state of the world. Do hovercrafts exist? What are the common means of transportation and communication? How is food and energy produced? What is the state of plastic surgery and modifications? How does the government(s?) keep track of their citizens? Lots of little questions that come together to create a future.

That's all I've got. If you like the idea either respond here, or send me a message. If this isn't your ideal story, I'm always open to tweaking. Or, if you aren't a sci-fi person but you like the way my brain works hit me up anyways! I have a very broad range of interests, and am looking forwards to getting some new partners. Looking forward to hearing from you!

I'm interested in trying out this plot, if you'll have me.

I don't know why I wouldn't. I'll go ahead and send you a message, and we shall see what planning we can accomplish.

Status
Not open for further replies.