The Ghost of Hantiville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose shook her head and looked back at Jason. "N-no," she said.

He frowns a bit and stood up. Something was definitely going on and he wanted to know what it was "look Rose you can trust me. If something is wrong you can tell me what it is"

A tear formed in Rose's eye. "L-look, I found s-something out today w-which you j=just wouldn't u-unders-stand..." she muttered.

He tilts his head to the side "look rose..I'm your friend aren't i? If I can help I'd like to..

Friend? Well, this may have been the worst and the best day of her life. "O-ok... b-b-but you c-can't tell anyo-one..." Rose stuttered.

He pauses and slowly nods "of course..I'll keep it a secret I wouldn't want to hurt you in any way"

Rose looked down and mumbled, "I-I'm a g-ghost..."

He pauses and stares at her. Did she just say she was a ghost? He cleaned his ear with his fingers and looked at her again "um...say that again? I think I misheard you"

He stared at her and slowly but surely paled. She was a ghost?! then..what he had seen earlier had happened! he had seen her walk through that wall! "your...your...a g...g..ghost?..."

"D-don't be a-afraid," she attempted to comfort him, "I-I only j-just found out t-too..." She looked at him, her smile completely gone.

He continues to stare at her with wide eyes. After a while he collapsed onto his bed and swallowed hard "..a..a..ghost?...she's a ghost?.."

Rose looked around, before running through the wall and falling onto the ground. She ran far away from the building, to the woods.

He just laid there on his bed. He had no idea what to say or do. a part of him wanted to run after her and comfort her but..he was still in such shock he couldn't move.

What to do now? Someone knew she was dead! Everyone else thought she wasn't there! The only person who knew she existed was terrified of her! Man, had she messed up her life... or, death, if you think about it.

He sat there for a while before he slowly stood up and left his apartment. He didn't know where she had gone but he was determined to find her again

Rose slowly sank to the ground. A tear formed in her eye.

He walked around town slowly "Rose?"

He continues to walk around trying to find her "Rose! where are you!?

Status
Not open for further replies.