The Ghost of Hantiville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose soon got incredibly annoyed at him staring at her. "Why are you staring at me?" she exclaimed.

He jumped a bit and swallowed hard "s.sorry I didn't mean to it's just..my eyes were playing tricks on me. I could have swore I saw you walk through the wall earlier.." He gives a small chuckle "funny right?.."

Rose smiled, and chuckled as well. "Yes, funny," she lied.

He smiles a bit and looks back down at the boxes then back at her "so..yeah again I'm sorry for staring I didn't mean to."

Rose smiled back and looked down. "It's... fine," she lied. Of course, she knew that he had seen her do it. He had seen her walk through the door. He has a hint that she is a ghost.

He nods a bit "alright then let's get back to work the sooner we finish the sooner we can kick back and relax

Rose nodded and smiled. "Yes, lets get back to work," she said, sorting out another box.

He nods a bit and goes back to work. A few hours later they were finally done and he let out a small sigh as he fell onto his bed

When they were finally finished, Rose smiled and looked at Jason. "So... where did you just move from?" she asked, curious to know more about his past.

He looks up at her then lays his head back down "i moved here from wisconsin. So it's a long ways from here

Rose smiled, despite never hearing of Wisconsin. "What was Wisconsin like?" she asked.

He looks at her and then at the ceiling again "well...um..jeez..how do I explain it?.."

"Why don't you start with the people?" Rose smiled.

He looks at her and shrugs a bit "well...they're nice. But there are the mean ones. Most are farmers um...i don't really know what else to say

Rose nodded. "So... it's like a farming town?" she guessed.

He looks at her and chuckles a bit "more like a state. The town I lived in was called Melrose. It's a really small place"

Rose smiled. "Oh, right. A state..." she said, staring at the wall.

He pauses a bit and looks at her "yeah it's a state..is everything ok? you seem kinda..distant all of a sudden"

Rose pushed her hair out the way, before answering. "Y-yes, I-I'm fin-ne," she replied, still staring at the wall.

He sits up and tilts his head to the side a bit as he watched her "Rose? what's up? is there something wrong with that wall or something?"

Status
Not open for further replies.