The genie game

A

Autumn0Nightmare

Original poster
This is a game one of my school friends plays when he and his friends are drinking. To adapt for the internet and forum and stuff, the rules are as follows: One person states their wish, the next person to reply, grants the wish but they have to manipulate their words to screw over their wish. (just like a genie :D) and then they make a wish and the next person will try to screw them over too and make their wish, etc. etc.

EXAMPLE:
Me :"I wish i could change myself into any animal at will"
Genie: "Ok, but it will cause excruciating pain to the point of almost killing you each and every time"

MY WISH:
I wish I had a glass of water.

Genie: I will hit you over the head with a glass of water, knocking you out.

My wish: I wish for a hug.

Genie: You will get your hug. However, in the process of receiving this hug, your rib cage collapses, causing your death.

My wish: I wish I had some money.

Genie: You will find a penny on the ground - now you have some money. :)

My wish: I wish for a boyfriend.

Genie: You get a boyfriend but her dumps for the next hour for one of your male family members. ^^

I wish I could get a kiss on the cheek.

Genie: Granted but you can no longer have or drink anything else since it was so yummy but since it was a one of a kind bottle of vodka you die shortly afterwards.

I wish I was in Hell.

Genie: You get killed, and the devil drags you down.

My wish: That I would find someone to roleplay with

You find someone to roleplay with but that person disappears from the site when you get in to a really exciting part of the rp.

I wish that I would be finished with all my homework's