The General of Dracos has arrived!

• Thread starter General Deth_Glitch
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

General Deth_Glitch

Original poster
You see it in the distance, your elders warned you that a strom of man was coming, they told you that those who follow The Red One would arrive. They filled you with fear, not because the armies are Dracos are to be feared but because they will enlighten you. They will show you the many truths of the Red Book and tell you of Dracos, of the three mortals that Dracos took into her realm, the realm of the enlightened. They will show you the joys of Justice, the power of structure. They will show you the lies your elders speak. If you allow us to tell you these stories, we ask only that you listen. So long as you do not refuse to listen, so long as you are good at heart and dont tell us we can never be right, we shall let you join us. We shall enlighten you. Protect you. Your village, your town? We will keep them safe from all threats. I am Deth, their General. We are mighty, but we are benevolent.

This thing, 'cause why not?
What do you prefer to be called?
General, Deth, Gen Deth

Boy, girl, or a mystery? Demi-God

How old are you? 18

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Correct

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? Preferably Group.

Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning? Shade, I would create rain if I could.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? 'Money makes the world go round'

O_O

Well, that's one way to make an entrance!

Good to see your imagination is functioning, you'll need it here :P Nice to meet you, enjoy Iwaku, insert other helpful comment here, and yeah!

Woo!

58hma.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.