The Gene-Mods and the Altered are dangerous (Weird mutant RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan: Duke of Beards

Duke of Mustache-Beard-Combos to be precise.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Pretty much all the time. Central Standard time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Romance, can do Furry, sub/dom, slave, monster girls. Open to just about anything.
To avoid awkward conversations, I'm looking for girl roleplayers! I'm a guy, and feel really weird playing sexy stuff with another dude! And READ THE PROMPT! If you ignore half of the things I put on here (this included), I'll deny your request. I play in first person and in PMs, can be talked into playing in a thread

I had a weird fuckin' dream last night. This is the first dream I've had (or that I remember) in a long time, and it just so happens that's it's fucking cool. I'll try my best to recreate it below, but for now I'll just give an idea of the story I came up with today.

So, there are two options I'll give you as to the way the story will go. Futuristic era and Colonial era. Both are still fantasy, so the colonial period won't be Alt. History, it'll just be a muskets-and-bayonets-and-crisp-fancy-uniforms time period.

It's roughly 250 years into the future. Things have... Changed a lot on Earth in that time. There has been a nuclear apocalypse as many people theorized would happen, but it happened at a time that a few people were able to clean up the world and start to put things back together. They were able to do that through genetic modification. People that underwent genetic modification were great helps to society. Most of the people that underwent the procedures were people that were disabled, brain damaged, or 'special'(since someone will undoubtedly get angry if I use the 'r-word'), and the genetic modification fixed those problems, both those of the physical and mental variety.

But after 150 years of appreciating them, people started to garner hatred for genetically modified people to the point of racism and kicking them out of the main cities, forcing them to live on the outskirts in suburban styled neighborhoods(which the genetically modified people built). They took to calling them Gene-Mods or just GMs. Some even called them God-Modes, since they 'played god', even though they hadn't actually done the procedure, a doctor had. Now, only other Gene-Mods actually genetically modify people, the 'regular people' refusing to do it, but still, some come to give their children a better life, but in turn leave their child as the parents know their child won't be accepted in 'regular society', and they would be kicked out to live in somewhat poverty compared to their lavish lifestyle in the cities.

The thing about Gene-Mods is that they're... Different... They're usually very cut and dry people, realists. When something could be made better immediately, they will make it better. If it would take a lot of time (like say, fix a society), they might not bother with it. They would rather repair an old radio, then upgrade it to have perfect sound, than to try and rise up to have the 'normal' people accept them for being just a bit different. Most Gene-Mods are slightly angry people. They don't anger easily, they just look sort of angry, and are very curt and clear cut in how they speak. They just don't mess around. They do what they need to and go about their business. They do have friends, but they still aren't as social as 'normal' people.

So now, in 2265, Gene-Mods are practically non-existent in the main cities. They live in the outskirts, self-sufficient. When racists come by, they take care of them with efficiency.

The government structure has changed quite a bit. There is a monarch now in charge of much of Thellan (North America, Europe, eastern half of Russia, and northern half of Africa, all formed together. War messed with the Earth's shit pretty bad, so all other landmasses have shifted together to the other side of the world, the tectonic plates having changed a lot) who is chosen through blood like in the old days, and has a cabinet that the ruler picks themselves, Minister of War, Justice, Intelligence, Foreign Affairs. Rumor has it that the current king is rather sick and his daughter is to take the throne. A young(18), impressionable girl like her could easily be swayed to do terrible things...

And rumor has it that someone in the government has been experimenting with and dealing with Gene-Mods, for nefarious purposes...

Really, they'll be sort of the same plot, just a different times. The future plot will have Gene-Mods, while the colonial plot will have the Altered. The colonial will just be normal, no post apocalypse or anything, will have the monarch too, et cetera, and instead of genetic modification and mutant powers, it'll be magic/demons.

Here's my dream:

A man in a lab coat sits at the desk in the bedroom, waiting for someone... He wears jeans, a t-shirt, and the lab coat, as well as black rimmed glasses. He sits, waiting, smiling as he thinks he has a lead on his target. He sits in a room of a young girl, flowery and pink painted walls, with unicorn blankets. He rubs his hand, smiling at the marks, showing that he is a Gene-Mod. (Marks look something like this. The only thing is that they don't touch the face/neck, and genitals. Aside from that, they cover the body.) Slowly the door opens and his grin widens, then slowly falls. "How...?"

Out steps you, the man's sister. You're wear a tank top and jeans. That's it. You're a Gene-Mod as well, but you don't hide the marks, letting them show. He stands and moves fast to punch, but you quickly knock him over and onto the bed. You knocked the wind out of him and slowly climb up. "N-No, s-sis d-don-"

"You have no right to call me that... And you never will again..." You clamp your hand over his throat and he cries out before the wind is cut off. When you were born, you were deaf and blind. But not only that, you had schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and dissociative identity disorder. So not only could you not see or hear, you were trapped inside your own confused, hallucinating, moody mind, you had multiple versions of yourself all fighting for control of the damaged space. Your brother... Your brother would take his frustrations out on you, as he was your care taker... You knew something was wrong, all of you knew something was wrong when you'd feel... Something down there... But it was always so confusing.

Eventually, he got a job with someone in the government to run tests on genetic modification, and in his mind, you were an excellent test subject. So, he brought you in, modified you, and allowed you to see and hear for the first time. They had used the test to try and implant ideas and memories into your head. But the only things they really managed to implant where how to talk, walk, and fight, as the other versions of you fought to the very end until they all formed into one you. So you did just as they programmed you. You fought your way out, rampaged a bit, killed a few of the villains around the lab, and got out.

From your marks, flat, paper-thin 'tentacles' slide out and cover his mouth, then his whole face and head. His torso opens up, a tell tale sign that a Gene-Mod is going to try and do something powerful, exposing his 'heart'. A Gene-Mod heart is all the organs they have in their chest/abdomen, condensed into one cohesive, pulsing unit at the center of their chest, protected by their extremely strong torso. They need less food, less water, and they're just all around more efficient.

And it's just what you wanted him to do. Flattening your hand, you jam it into the heart like a shovel, and he convulses in pain. More of your flat tentacles form out of you, wrapping around his arms and legs and the rest of his torso, preventing him from moving as you alter 'him'.

Slowly, you help the plump girl up, and walk her down stairs from the home. She holds her hand to her head, looking around curiously. "Wh-Where am I? Who am I?" You smile and squeeze her shoulders.

"You were bad. But now you're better... Don't worry..." Your brother has changed a lot. His pale white skin is now pure black, and his former grey markings are now a bright red. He, is now a she. She's a plump, as stated, a slight belly. She's got big breasts, wide hips, and has a bit of jiggle to her as she walks, since she's a little over-weight. She also has a really big afro(I'm just saying, this was in the dream). Slowly you lead her out the back and smile to the older man in the back yard next door. "Hey, could you take care of this girl? She's lost her memory..." The man nods and smiles, being a more jovial Gene-Mod.

"Of course. Why not?" He takes her hand and smiles at her, talking quietly to her.

Soon you head back home, not to the house where your brother was, but another house in another neighbor a ways away. When you get there I stumble out, hand to my head as I groan. You rush over and catch me before I fall, hugging me. "Hey hey hey, I said not to get out of bed love..." You're not the regular sort of Gene-Mod, you're more normal, you show emotions, but you're also a bit of a sociopath, killing people that need it. I was created in the same lab you escaped from. Apparently I'm not a Gene-Mod, I was born with powers. I look exactly like a human, for all intents and purposes, but I have the strengths that all Gene-Mods have, and more.

I groan. "I-I know... I'm sorry..." I hold onto you and smile warmly as the dizziness passes. We kiss softly and I smile. You help me walk back inside and I sit while you start to cook dinner.

***​

And that's that really! A wicked crazy dream that I had.

This part is non-negotiable. Your appearance is sort of up to you, but that back story is canon, there's no avoiding it. One power you have to have is the ability to alter people's(harder) and Gene-Mod's(easier) appearances and minds, which is what allowed you to alter your brother's body and mind. Other powers are up to you (but no flight/invisibility)

Kinks I enjoy: Sub/(affectionate)Dom, mind break, petplay, cat/cow/monstergirls (goes with petplay), slave, collaring, spanking , nipple play, lactation, harems (optional, but would be enjoyed), public, transformation, anal (not on me), deepthroating, yiffs/furries, assorted others.

^ These are all just things I like to do! We aren't limited to these and we don't have to use all of them!

Limits: Blood, piss, shit, vomit, hardcore BDSM(can be discussed/explained), ageplay, incest, assorted others.

Here's your Character Sheet.

Name:

Age(21+):

Normal disposition(Nice, sweet, shy, mean, bitchy, etc.):

Height:

Eye color (you wouldn't believe how often I forget this fuckin' option...):

Hair color/length:

Skin color(Gene-Mods/Altered will/can get their skin color changed somewhat at random):

Cup size(prefer DD-EE but it's up to you):

Body type(prefer hourglass with big butt, sexy legs, but it's up to you.):

Marking colors:

Hobbies:

Powers(remember, you have to have the body/mind alteration one, then whatever else you want):

Clothing:

Special Characteristics:

Other(Stuff I should know that won't be in exposition later on):

Reactions: Quiet One
Still looking.

Okay, I just wanted to say I absolutely loved all that. If you don't get interest from anyone else I absolutely want to do this with you. XD

Okay, I just wanted to say I absolutely loved all that. If you don't get interest from anyone else I absolutely want to do this with you. XD
:P So greedy!

Hey, our CoC thread is going along great, but this is an original idea I can really get behind. I make no apologies for expressing interest in something I know I'd enjoy.

Hey, our CoC thread is going along great, but this is an original idea I can really get behind. I make no apologies for expressing interest in something I know I'd enjoy.
:P I know, I'm just joking.

For your consideration, then:

Name: Erin Cailous

Normal Disposition: Nice to those she trusts, even sweet on occasion. But Erin remains guarded around most people. A nasty leftover of her multiple personalities is the once in a while mood swing.

Height: 5' 7"

Eye Color: Dark pink.

Hair Color/Length: A bluish indigo, cut short like a tomboy.

Skin Color: shifts wildly between a bright green and a pale blue, but it blends together like watercolors.

Cup Size: EE

Body Type: Hourglass with a big, but tone rear and long, muscular legs.

Marking Colors: Dark pink.

Hobbies:

Powers: Able to alter the body and mind of most anyone with a touch and some hard concentration. She can modify herself a little bit, too, but only in shape, and always still humanoid. With a minor touch she can put humans - and even most Gene-Mods - into a slightly suggestible state. She uses it as a nice alternative to changing someone or fighting them.

Clothing: Tank tops and jeans mostly. She's not really bothered by the cold much.

Special Characteristics: ?

Other: ?

For your consideration, then:

Name: Erin Cailous

Normal Disposition: Nice to those she trusts, even sweet on occasion. But Erin remains guarded around most people. A nasty leftover of her multiple personalities is the once in a while mood swing.

Height: 5' 7"

Eye Color: Dark pink.

Hair Color/Length: A bluish indigo, cut short like a tomboy.

Skin Color: shifts wildly between a bright green and a pale blue, but it blends together like watercolors.

Cup Size: EE

Body Type: Hourglass with a big, but tone rear and long, muscular legs.

Marking Colors: Dark pink.

Hobbies:

Powers: Able to alter the body and mind of most anyone with a touch and some hard concentration. She can modify herself a little bit, too, but only in shape, and always still humanoid. With a minor touch she can put humans - and even most Gene-Mods - into a slightly suggestible state. She uses it as a nice alternative to changing someone or fighting them.

Clothing: Tank tops and jeans mostly. She's not really bothered by the cold much.

Special Characteristics: ?

Other: ?
Alright :) I'll think about it.

Still looking! Come on people!

Still looking.

Still looking.

Still looking.

Still looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.