The Gauntlet

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lycus

Original poster
So I've been in the mood for a straight out fight or die kind of roleplay. Much like mortal combat the fight determs the fate your world. If you die in combat then your planet dies. In order to stop messy mass wars the galactic federation for peace set up a law. Once every Galactic year (1n ahalf humen years) The known enhabbited worlds battle for control of other planets. This is done by a trial of combat the mightest of said planets warriors are brought forth to defend there planet.

I'll elaborate more later but right now I need at least 15 warriors before the role play can even begin. So if your interested give me a shout on the page hear.

Cool tell your friends this doesn't work unless we have enough people.

What are the rules of combat and weapon types allowed?

Why do I need to explain now when this is an interest check. When we get enough people I'll set up a separate forum that explains the rules and the character sheets.

You don't need to do anything, but my interest was dependent on the circumstances surrounding this. I am no longer interested and you need not concern yourself further.

Well if you say so in truth I haven't completely figured that out yet. Seeing as how each planet has its own tec. That is why I was waiting for more players so I could have a whole disscuion on the matter with multiple candates. Though this is probably no longer on your followed list so this was probably pointless.

Hope you don't mind a twin set. I have a pair of twins that fight together one demon and one angel.

Well that's where I waver there are no angels and demons in this rp to be honest I'm tired of that character concept. Your all alians meaning different races and concepts.

Well they are also fox neko' in another form. So I could have them like that if you don't mind that

That's fine I assume but know that you can make your own race as long as they are not Godmod. Just think about it also think of you planet two.

They aren't. They have darkness and light on they're side. But they aren't incredibly powerful alone but fighting together matches them up to the others. They are from the planet Kitnsui a race of half animal creature inhabit it .

Good day old chap. Care for another bout?

Translated into not stupid sounding: Hello again, I would like to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.